Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu (35946 Views)

Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu / Update On The Nike Lake Road Flyover, Enugu (pictures) / Ogun: Unauthorised Flyover Bridge In Omo Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:13pm On May 03, 2022
The last time I went to Enugu I was angry with people representing Enugu in nairaland, if u see the powerful development I saw in Enugu u will not have mouth to talk but some stupid people will come here to yab Enugu governor. I don't rlly understand
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by wiseoneking: 10:18pm On May 03, 2022
MARKone:

You can hardly see one.
we can actually see it around new lay out, obiagu, uwani but that said, it's quite a very beautiful place with very less brown roofs.
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by okoroemeka(m): 10:22pm On May 03, 2022
mrvitalis:
To think this place use to be bush back then eeh ...the rate at which Enugu is expanding eeh na wah ooh

The city growth in the south east in the last 10 years have been incredible ...Igbos cities have grown more in the last 10 years than they did in the previous 30 years
the growth is the outcome of the akuluuno movement that means home investments first,many Igbo men and women businesses and in diaspora are avoiding buying and developing properties outside igboland,the current direction of the country is uncertain and the buhari nepotism triggered the self preservation mode
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by 2just(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]

In as much as I rejoice and am happy whenever I see developments popping up in Nigeria, I can't but say that this particular project looks exhorbitant.

This flyover could easily have been replaced with a speed highway. Since it is a T-Junction, I think a high way or Express could have done the job.

Unless this is the work of picture editing but frankly, look at the length of that project. Couldn't it have been shortened and save some cost.

Look at that road passing under the flyover, abeg WHERE DOES IT LEAD TO? This is why I think a speed express highway would have been better.

Unless there's some other reason am not seeing.
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by wiseoneking: 10:24pm On May 03, 2022
VillagePipu:
One tenure, one bridge. Igbos are cursed with animals as leaders.

Before the South East can develop, Engr. Dave Nweze Umahi needs to be appointed Sole Administrator, Colonial Head and Master of the entire Igboland.
Wetin this one dey yarn again. If they are cursed, why do they still gar better than you despite all the federal government presence in your region. Think of it, they never rule this country in the past 50 years but their communities are far ahead of any region. I challenge you to mention your state now. They are cursed but you have been selling your papa village land to them to buy. Kip kwayet there. What is the name of your state self? Let's start from there
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by wiseoneking: 10:29pm On May 03, 2022
0bjpmb:
Has anyone zoomed these pictures to see a completed project by the most useless and incompetent governor in Nigeria. Enugu is a backward state.
what is the name of your state. Mention it now and I will believe you that Enugu is a backward state according to you. Just the name of your State only.
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by wiseoneking: 10:33pm On May 03, 2022
NIGERIAJAGA419:
There is know much people in this state.... See as there road dry...
is that the only thing that makes your heart to cry with bitterness despite the bridge before you?
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by wiseoneking: 10:55pm On May 03, 2022
VillagePipu:

Umahi has completed more projects than all Anambra, Abia and Enugu Governors put together. This one called ugwuanyi is actually worse than the failure called Ikpeazu.
what's wrong with you? Ebonyi state still remains the least developed state in the east, the least literate, the least urbanised etc. Presently you have one or two towns in the whole state and yet a city statute for Abakaliki. Most of the private big structures and houses in Abakaliki town are owned by Anambrarians and imolites. Yes, Umahi built a modern market, school of medicine, fly overs, skill acquisition centre and what else. Don't ever compare Ebonyi state with any eastern state. My interest in Ebonyi is to first lift the majority Ezzas and izzis who are largely still uneducated and rural based, give them good primary and secondary education. Expand modern Agricultural program to the interiors of their dwelling. I know Ebonyi more than you can think of, is still the least developed and "despised" part of Eastern zone. Human capital need to be worked on as he also develope infrastructures. Typical example of what I am saying is that, the so called airport he's building is actually not necessary and can never be busy like Anambra airport. And quote me, I'd there are percentage of people that well ever use that airport, it would be the Anambrarians. Stop this your comparison or putting down Enugu state. You can not even mention one Billionaire from Ebonyi state. The last time Unity school cut off mark for Anambra, Imo Enugu were the three highest in the whole country while Ebonyi was still the only eastern state at the bottom with the North.

1 Like

Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by CyberWolf: 11:05pm On May 03, 2022
Multiplier7:

The guy cited brown roofs at the aforementioned comment. So i have to state it clear why it is so. The place showing brown roofs is not really T junction but inside Abakpa.
The flyover is at T junction.
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by Menance: 11:34pm On May 03, 2022
Plant trees
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by Fadafada231(m): 11:44pm On May 03, 2022
wiseoneking:
what's wrong with you? Ebonyi state still remains the least developed state in the east, the least literate, the least urbanised etc. Presently you have one or two towns in the whole state and yet a city statute for Abakaliki. Most of the private big structures and houses in Abakaliki town are owned by Anambrarians and imolites. Yes, Umahi built a modern market, school of medicine, fly overs, skill acquisition centre and what else. Don't ever compare Ebonyi state with any eastern state. My interest in Ebonyi is to first lift the majority Ezzas and izzis who are largely still uneducated and rural based, give them good primary and secondary education. Expand modern Agricultural program to the interiors of their dwelling. I know Ebonyi more than you can think of, is still the least developed and "despised" part of Eastern zone. Human capital need to be worked on as he also develope infrastructures. Typical example of what I am saying is that, the so called airport he's building is actually not necessary and can never be busy like Anambra airport. And quote me, I'd there are percentage of people that well ever use that airport, it would be the Anambrarians. Stop this your comparison or putting down Enugu state. You can not even mention one Billionaire from Ebonyi state. The last time Unity school cut off mark for Anambra, Imo Enugu were the three highest in the whole country while Ebonyi was still the only eastern state at the bottom with the North.

Comrade off mik grin you finish that Abakilliki guy grin chai imagine someone comparing Enugu with ebonyi. Wonders shall never cease
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by Tinubuadvocate: 11:54pm On May 03, 2022
Mydn44 lalasticalala seun Dominique oam4j.
EjaikreTheViper:
Hungry stupid amala and ewedu 30k stipend collectors will not sleep well after seeing this development

Cc: Helinues
aka Udele1
Mooh247
Simpleseyi
Tinubuadvocate
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by JOemmy(m): 12:02am On May 04, 2022
Wow I never knew flyovers can be built this fast it took abia governor almost eight years to complete the one he built at osisioma.
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by obinnashady(m): 12:36am On May 04, 2022
mustbewell:
Good one, at least it will help reduce that akpapa gridlock.
No be only Akpakpa���

It's Abakpa jooor
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:22am On May 04, 2022
What a lovely and Serene sight
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by SmartPolician: 1:24am On May 04, 2022
wiseoneking:

Some of you Nairalanders from the east are uneducated, but you are not wise. Look the way you are telling a long story nobody is actually interested in. It's even irritating that you have wise in your moniker.
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by Kelvincalex(m): 1:29am On May 04, 2022
OEPHIUS:

Wow this is wonderful, I knew this place when I'm living in federal housing estate
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by bigcasava1(m): 5:32am On May 04, 2022
Mrkumareze:
So there's no brown roof in Enugu shocked God is wonderful, nice project
go to edo or Ibadan you enjoy ur viewing pleasure of brown zinc
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by sewa36447(m): 6:29am On May 04, 2022
Nice work but that is why they are voted in. Countries where things work well does not only construct or repair roads
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by BrashMan: 6:51am On May 04, 2022
VillagePipu:
One tenure, one bridge. Igbos are cursed with animals as leaders.

Before the South East can develop, Engr. Dave Nweze Umahi needs to be appointed Sole Administrator, Colonial Head and Master of the entire Igboland.

Take a stroll to Enugu, Oweri and Awka/ Onitsha and come back to this your comment. Some of u have never left your south west and you think other places are like Ijebu ode or Osbogbo. I wonder how that region will look like without Lagos.

Try and travel out of your village so that you will see and learn. Stop relying on social media propaganda.

When you are done visiting those places I mentioned, take a stroll to Asaba, Uyo, PH and Calabar.

Life does not begin and end in Ogbomosho and Lagos.

Stop reasoning like Leodidiot.
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by DAwest7: 7:25am On May 04, 2022
Hegano:
I hope we won't hear that this project costs 30billion naira
na ya money?
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by AsawanaDgreat: 11:23am On May 04, 2022
VillagePipu:

Low expectations from your idiotic leaders.
mind you, am only appreciating good work am not from the east
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by danny34(m): 11:41am On May 04, 2022
I don't know why Gburugburu loves sub-standard projects...
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by obyrich(m): 6:58pm On May 04, 2022
EmekaA125:

Tell Buhari to re-roof Ibadan, Ikorodu and Abeokuta for you guys na. Charity begins at home grin grin
Big project that will require Chinese loan bro.
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by LogicBomb8: 12:39am On May 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Nigeria still celebrating flyover for 21st century
uglY Model of flyover 4 dat matter
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by DAwest7: 4:11am On May 06, 2022
Hegano:
I hope we won't hear that this project costs 30billion naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Poland (Photos) / Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable / Another Sacrifice At Ekiti APC Secretariat Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.