Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu (35949 Views)

Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu / Update On The Nike Lake Road Flyover, Enugu (pictures) / Ogun: Unauthorised Flyover Bridge In Omo Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 03, 2022
See as them dey celebrate inferior achievements, Enugu should be merged with Abia, waste of space tueeh

See wetin dem dey celebrate? Why do igbo always forgive their leaders to attack other leaders

3 Likes

Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by EggonBoy(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2022
Temptee101:

This area is the outskirts of Enugu for that matter.
Who ask you

Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:12pm On May 03, 2022
I passed this flyover yesterday, very beautiful when you see it close up.

5 Likes

Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by JmyNigaa: 8:15pm On May 03, 2022
pennywys:
wink

Something Wike is building everywhere in the streets of Port Harcourt, he even built two across my roof

Tell them jare..
I don request one sef for me and my family...

2 Likes

Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by 0bjpmb: 8:15pm On May 03, 2022
This is the most useless substandard project in Nigeria. Flyover to no where.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by Bluffly: 8:16pm On May 03, 2022
Is it hard to have a full oaved city because that is simply the difference between developed worlds and the developing world aside technology, technical know how and how to dos
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by aylipple: 8:17pm On May 03, 2022
Lovely view. However, the sight could've been more beautiful if the surrounding areas (the red/brown soil) had lush green carpet grass.

Meanwhile, shey dem swear for our leaders say make dem no construct roads with closed drainages ni?

5 Likes

Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by lexy2014: 8:17pm On May 03, 2022
I wish Nigerians actually knew how to hold these politicians to higher standards of governance. These people spend public funds travelling the world. Is this the best they see in other countries?
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by Bluffly: 8:18pm On May 03, 2022
0bjpmb:
My brother many things they happen. Funny enough it may not be the Government but may be a result of the Goverment and the dwellers finding and agreeing on a truce.
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by JmyNigaa: 8:18pm On May 03, 2022
SlyDev:
See as them dey celebrate inferior achievements, Enugu should be merged with Abia, waste of space tueeh

See wetin dem dey celebrate? Why do igbo always forgive their leaders to attack other leaders

Lol...forgive what?
These guys never miss an opportunity to attack their governors that's not performing. The insults heaped on hope and that baby elephant in abia state no be here o.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by lexy2014: 8:18pm On May 03, 2022
0bjpmb:

God bless u. I no even see am before but it's not a surprise. These are the things we celebrate in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by 0bjpmb: 8:18pm On May 03, 2022
Has anyone zoomed these pictures to see a completed project by the most useless and incompetent governor in Nigeria. Enugu is a backward state.

1 Like

Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by divineuk(m): 8:19pm On May 03, 2022
Why e be say na only flyover all this governors de do
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by Winning123: 8:19pm On May 03, 2022
That has not stop you folks from flocking the brown roof city running away from your IPOB and ESN terrorist groups.

[Qquote author=MARKone post=112495190]

You can hardly see one.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by Randomgist(m): 8:20pm On May 03, 2022
I'm not impressed
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 03, 2022
Beautiful!. Enugu Amakazi!
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by Originalsly: 8:23pm On May 03, 2022
I'm confused... isn't it supposed to be 'flying over' another roadway? What difference would it have made if the road was built on ground level? I see this as a big inconvenience.... a wall blocking so many from going about their business from one side of the road to the other. This kind news should never leave the village.... let alone to post on SM. Somehow.... but I don't know why..... this reminds me of ehmmm..... Senator Desmond Elliot.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by angelfallz(m): 8:24pm On May 03, 2022
Nice one
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by Celly2020: 8:25pm On May 03, 2022
I wonder the kind of camera they use snap this flyover kudos to the governor sha
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by CyberWolf: 8:27pm On May 03, 2022
Nice one.. But he needs to build another one at that old park round about.. The hold up there most times no be here.
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by toxtimmy: 8:27pm On May 03, 2022
What is the economic or progressive benefit of this flyover? Which traffic problem did it solve?

The same money used to build this 1 km flyover can be used to maintain and improve 100 km worth of existing roads in the state.

Black man equals black problem.

IGBOSON1:
Looks nice…and they finished it in record time
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by GardenOfGod(m): 8:27pm On May 03, 2022
Go to Rivers state and see flyovers! Wike has rendered flyover projects in Nigeria useless.

1 Like

Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by toxtimmy: 8:29pm On May 03, 2022
Even gorilla for jungle dey laugh us... so me i decide to laugh too.

The flyover that leads to a beer parlour

0bjpmb:

2 Likes

Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by uchdavinci: 8:33pm On May 03, 2022
This one na make e be say him too build flyover like other governors... there are areas in this enugu that has more pressing traffic issues and it's in those areas that a flyover should be built.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by od501: 8:33pm On May 03, 2022
OEPHIUS:
#EnuguFlyoverBridge

The Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge project of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s administration in Enugu State, delivered to standard with the successful installation of street lights and asphalting of the dual carriageway and other service roads.

The remarkable project is presently undergoing road furnishing and test run of other ancillary services, and it is expected to be inaugurated soon, to ease traffic gridlock in the area and relieve motorists and road users of the stress they hitherto experienced on the road.

The summary of the flyover bridge is as follows:

The Bridge:

*Seven (7) Spans @ 15m interval, overall length -105m
*Two (2) Abutments (18 Nos. piles each)
*Five (5) Piers (16 Nos. piles each)

The Ramp:

*To Nike Lake is about 370m in Length
*To Abakpa is about 245m in length

GENERAL X-SECTION
Bridge/Ramp:

*Dual carriageway
*Median
*Walkways

Service Roads:

*Single carriageway
*Covered Drains
*Walkways

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

"The east is burning" crew, oya come eat yiu vomit..lol
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by od501: 8:33pm On May 03, 2022
OEPHIUS:
#EnuguFlyoverBridge

The Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge project of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s administration in Enugu State, delivered to standard with the successful installation of street lights and asphalting of the dual carriageway and other service roads.

The remarkable project is presently undergoing road furnishing and test run of other ancillary services, and it is expected to be inaugurated soon, to ease traffic gridlock in the area and relieve motorists and road users of the stress they hitherto experienced on the road.

The summary of the flyover bridge is as follows:

The Bridge:

*Seven (7) Spans @ 15m interval, overall length -105m
*Two (2) Abutments (18 Nos. piles each)
*Five (5) Piers (16 Nos. piles each)

The Ramp:

*To Nike Lake is about 370m in Length
*To Abakpa is about 245m in length

GENERAL X-SECTION
Bridge/Ramp:

*Dual carriageway
*Median
*Walkways

Service Roads:

*Single carriageway
*Covered Drains
*Walkways

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

"The east is burning" crew, oya come eat your vomit..lol
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by FILEBE(m): 8:34pm On May 03, 2022
This is so so good. Though we shouldn't really be celebrating things like this at this stage but rather make them to do more
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by CyberWolf: 8:35pm On May 03, 2022
Multiplier7:

Actually what you're seeing there is actually the dan-trodden or the talakawas inhabitants side of Enugu
How can’t you call this particular area a downtrodden area in Enugu today? Do you know how much a plot of land goes in this particular location today? …. This area isn’t local like before again oo.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by FILEBE(m): 8:35pm On May 03, 2022
0bjpmb:

It has to start and end somewhere bro
Re: Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 03, 2022
JmyNigaa:

Lol...forgive what?
These guys never miss an opportunity to attack their governors that's not performing. The insults heaped on hope and that baby elephant in abia state no be here o.

Is that why ipob are attacking imo, ebonyi and anambra and leaving Abia and Enugu alone? You also hate your leaders that are not in PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance / 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter / Buhari Seeks Relocation Of US Africa Command Headquarters From Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.