Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Why I Left The White Garment Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Left The White Garment Church (501 Views)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Left The White Garment Church by Religiongist00: 8:03pm On May 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjWpcUuE1Ag
Pastor W F Kumuyi share reasons he left the white garment church.. You can't miss this teaching

Re: Why I Left The White Garment Church by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On May 03, 2022
Religiongist00:

Pastor W F Kumuyi share reasons he left the white garment church.. You can't miss this teaching
He left it so he could go form his own kingdom of men complete with his own set of rules here on earth.... nothing different. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Left The White Garment Church by Maynman: 8:18pm On May 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
He left it so he could go form his own kingdom of men complete with his own set of rules here on earth.... nothing different. undecided

Is that now what you are also doing?
Enjoying the curse labor of another person? Hypocrite.
How did you learn about Jesus? Was it not your parents that told you, why don’t you also tell the person giving you his curse labor about it? So all of you can be useless together or it doesn’t fit your agenda?
Didn’t your god preach that you should love your neighbor as yourself? Yet you are watching your neighbor suffer on worthless cursed labor? You are not a good person.

(1) (Reply)

8 Important Ways To Be Delivered From Sins / Why Was She Murdered? Deborah Death / Is There Really A "Right Way To Live"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.