Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. (2094 Views)

Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi / 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / Tension In Akwa Ibom Over Akpabio’s ‘Likely’ Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by unitedigboworld: 8:41pm On May 03, 2022
Even though I'm in support of igbo presidency of 2023 but I will not be part that is asking Yorubas candidates to step down for an igbo man because no single tribes can defeat igbo tribe in Nigeria in all ramifications if igbo unite for their quest.

The untold truth is that igbos is the biggest single tribe in Nigeria, I repeat igbo is single biggest tribe in Nigeria. I have said this Time without number to ohaneze that it should be igbo presidency not South East presidency. That should be clear stated. The problem of igbos are unwillingness and feed up to vote during an election because no igbo person is there to be voted for.

Now my permutation if it narrowed down between Obi and Tinubu. Peter Obi will win the race no matter what Tinubu online warriors may make you to believe. This the way election may likely go. Firstly IPOB will call off no election in igboland.

South East . Obi will win 90% of vote Tinibu will likely not get 25% of votes.

South South. Obi will likely get 70% of the vote leaving Tinubu with 30% or less

South West. Tinubu will slightly win like 60% while Obi 40% because of large igbo voters in Lagos and ogun state.

North Central will likely be 50% each because Obi will win in Abuja, Benue, Jos.

North East will likely be 60% for Tinubu and 40% for obi because of pdp control state and some non Muslims in that area.

The only area Obi may likely to have a low vote is North west but I'm sure 25% vote or more is a sure bet for him.

So let me break it down among the two.

Obi Tinubu

South East 90% 10%
South South 70% 30%
South West 40% 60%
North Central 50% 50%
North East 40% 60%
North West 25% 75%

7 Likes

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Malory: 8:42pm On May 03, 2022
Nigerians has roundly rejected Tinubu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Jashub: 8:44pm On May 03, 2022
From my own analysis, you're still dreaming .

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Segunaja: 8:44pm On May 03, 2022
Obviously we are over hitting the polity
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Mooh247: 8:46pm On May 03, 2022
grin

Who is your mathematics teacher ??

Even with your calculations Tinubu won with land slide victory

Using Mkpuru Mniri miscreants calculation

North Central 10m Tinubu 5m vs Obi 5m
NorthEast 9m Tinubu 5.4m Obi 3.6m
North West 18m Tinubu 13.5m vs Obi 4.5m
SouthEast 8m Tinubu 0.8m vs Obi 7.2m
SouthSouth 11m Tinubu 7.7m vs Obi 3.3m
SouthWest 14m Tinubu8.4m vs Obi5.6m

Tinubu 40.8million votes vs Peter Obi 29.2 million votes

South East 90% 10%
South South 70% 30%
South West 40% 60%
North Central 50% 50%
North East 40% 60%
North West 25% 75%

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 03, 2022
Segunaja:
Obviously we are over hitting the polity

Mogbe angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Moferere: 8:51pm On May 03, 2022
Igbos and nonsense calculations.

Calculations wey fail una forefathers undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by unitedigboworld: 8:52pm On May 03, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

I know Tinubu supporter when I see them, go back to school if you can not read and do simple arithmetic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 03, 2022
unitedigboworld:
Even though I'm in support of igbo presidency of 2023 but I will not be part that is asking Yorubas candidates to step down for an igbo man because no single tribes can defeat igbo tribe in Nigeria in all ramifications if igbo unite for their quest.

The untold truth is that igbos is the biggest single tribe in Nigeria, I repeat igbo is single biggest tribe in Nigeria. I have said this Time without number to ohaneze that it should be igbo presidency not South East presidency. That should be clear stated. The problem of igbos are unwillingness and feed up to vote during an election because no igbo person is there to be voted for.

Now my permutation if it narrowed down between Obi and Tinubu. Peter Obi will win the race no matter what Tinubu online warriors may make you to believe. This the way election may likely go. Firstly IPOB will call off no election in igboland.

South South. Obi will likely get 70% of the vote leaving Tinubu with 30% or less

South West. Tinubu will slightly win like 60% while Obi 40% because of large igbo voters in Lagos and ogun state.

North Central will likely be 50% each because Obi will win in Abuja, Benue, Jos.

North East will likely be 60% for Tinubu and 40% for obi because of pdp control state and some non Muslims in that area.

The only area Obi may likely to have a low vote is North west but I'm sure 25% vote or more is a sure bet for him.

Obi Tinubu

South East 90% 10%
South South 70% 30%
South West 40% 60%
North Central 50% 50%
North East 40% 60%
North West 25% 75%
great insight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Mooh247: 8:54pm On May 03, 2022
unitedigboworld:
I know Tinubu supporter when I see them, go back to school if you can not read and do simple arithmetic.

grin

Mkpuru Mniri is a bad drug

Calculate your percentage with numbers of PVC and registered voters per Geo political zone and see that you actually embarrassed your mathematics teacher

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by unitedigboworld: 8:58pm On May 03, 2022
Mooh247:

grin

Mkpuru Mniri is a bad drug

Calculate your percentage with numbers of PVC and registered voters per Geo political zone and see that you actually embarrassed your mathematics teacher
until the coast is clear for the two before you understand how many will vote or not. I'm sure you know we are voting against the mpkuru mmiri maker

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by unitedigboworld: 9:05pm On May 03, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

North Central 10m
NorthEast 9m
this is a trash when it come down to two people I mentioned. Even with all this your trash Goodluck defeated Buhari in first Election.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by fyneguy: 9:14pm On May 03, 2022
unitedigboworld:

Obi Tinubu

South East 90% 10%
South South 70% 30%
South West 40% 60%
North Central 50% 50%
North East 40% 60%
North West 25% 75%

Lol 90% of 300k votes and 75% of 4 Million.

3 Likes

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by unitedigboworld: 9:27pm On May 03, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol 90% of 300k votes and 75% of 4 Million.
when it come to Tinubu you will never get even 2 million votes from that your 4million and that your 300k votes will tremendously grow to more than 4million votes
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Ddokie: 5:35am On May 04, 2022
Moferere:
Igbos and nonsense calculations.

Calculations wey fail una forefathers undecided

The direction of the vote according to the op isn't wrong. But his final result of Obi winning is wrong. One or at most two Nortwest states will cancel out the entire south east states, and that's because Peter will be on the ballot. If PO isn't on the ballot, Kano will cancel out the South East.

Our People for home no dey vote.

Meanwhile our forefathers were right on all political calculations (except the war). South East states have always been where the central power is up until 2015. Go check.
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by beerfraud: 5:44am On May 04, 2022
Beerfraud bureau of statistics (BSS)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Heavensent01(m): 5:52am On May 04, 2022
Op I swear Peter obi can't even come second in the election that have Tinubu, this is not about PO but about southeast, the disdain and fears Aboki have for you people ehn

If Atiku had picked southwest or south south as VP I swear Buhari might not have won reelection

Another factor is you people political disunity, if you want to win any igbo candidate, na the same Igbo you go use against their political will that's if he has one

1 Like

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by seunmsg(m): 6:04am On May 04, 2022
Even from your own analysis, Tinubu will win easily.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Michael004: 6:48am On May 04, 2022
unitedigboworld:
this is a trash when it come down to two people I mentioned. Even with all this your trash Goodluck defeated Buhari in first Election.
Lol, you are right, only igbo votes gave Jonathan the victory in that first election. Just that they couldn't in the second time.

Ukpurumiri has really done strong thing to your brain grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Paretomaster1(m): 7:06am On May 04, 2022
unitedigboworld:

Obi Tinubu

South East 90% 10%
South South 70% 30%
South West 40% 60%
North Central 50% 50%
North East 40% 60%
North West 25% 75%

Same permutations una do tire for 2015 �....

I repeat no political party will commit the political suicide of fielding any Mkpurumiri addict....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by adedayoa2(f): 11:00am On May 04, 2022
Na you declare Tinubu as winner o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Great2017: 11:12am On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

North Central 10m Tinubu 5m vs Obi 5m
NorthEast 9m Tinubu 5.4m Obi 3.6m
North West 18m Tinubu 13.5m vs Obi 4.5m
SouthEast 8m Tinubu 0.8m vs Obi 7.2m
SouthSouth 11m Tinubu 7.7m vs Obi 3.3m
SouthWest 14m Tinubu8.4m vs Obi5.6m

Tinubu 40.8million votes vs Peter Obi 29.2 million votes

South East 90% 10%
South South 70% 30%
South West 40% 60%
North Central 50% 50%
North East 40% 60%
North West 25% 75%

Even Buhari, their son, did not get 13.5M votes projected by you from the North West. Your absolute values are wrong
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Nobody: 11:15am On May 04, 2022
COWBOYFAN:

Mogbe angry

Lol.
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Mooh247: 11:15am On May 04, 2022
Great2017:

Even Buhari, their son, did not get 13.5M votes projected by you from the North West. Your absolute values are wrong

Sure Elections don't have 100% turn out and accreditation of registered voters however calculations and permutations would be done using available PVC data

This are not even my projections but the projections of the O.P that I calculated
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Reality3080: 11:19am On May 04, 2022
Malory:
Nigerians has roundly rejected Tinubu
my prayer to almighty God is that pdp should field Peter obi against tinubu.

1 Like

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Great2017: 11:32am On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Sure Elections don't have 100% turn out and accreditation of registered voters however calculations and permutations would be done using available PVC data

This are not even my projections but the projections of the O.P that I calculated
No, they are your projections. The OP only gave percentages but you decided to put figures that would make you happy. Yes, a lot of factors will certainly make the turnout not to be 100% but your absolute values are not a reflection of the OP's assertion.

1 Like

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Mooh247: 11:35am On May 04, 2022
Great2017:

No, they are your projections. The OP only gave percentages but you decided to put figures that would make you happy. Yes, a lot of factors will certainly make the turnout not to be 100% but your absolute values are not a reflection of the OP's assertion.

So make yourself happy and others replace my 100% turn out with your own turn out rate and compute the figures again and see how Tinubu still wins using the percentage qouted by O.P

Very simple... Feel free to substitute any figure of your choice and give us your own analysis

1 Like

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Great2017: 11:38am On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:

So make yourself happy and others replace my 100% turn out with your own turn out rate and compute the figures again and see how Tinubu still wins using the percentage qouted by O.P

Very simple
My happiness is that your lie and deception were exposed. Where will Tinubu get your alleged 13.5M votes in the North West from?
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Mooh247: 11:44am On May 04, 2022
Great2017:

My happiness is that your lie and deception were exposed. Where will Tinubu get your alleged 13.5M votes in the North West from?

Abi nau... So give us your own truth and let us calculate

This matter no hard and talk no too plenty

As INEC returning officer wey you be and future seer we await your own Truthfully computed projection

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: APC Govs Begin Rallying Around Osinbajo / Tinubu? What I Found Online. Photo. / Senate Presidency Race: Tinubu Insists Zoning Should Be To South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.