Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,462 members, 7,864,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. (2113 Views)

Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi / 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / Tension In Akwa Ibom Over Akpabio’s ‘Likely’ Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Mooh247: 6:29pm On May 04, 2022
Great2017:

Curse generator grin angry angry

False accuser
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by lexxwiz(m): 9:28pm On May 04, 2022
Heavensent01:

they're haven't mortgaged your future yet?

mortgage nor morgaged at least before you try to throw tantrum learn how to write the words correctly

set awon school 2, dummy

Isn't that what we’re talking about? If the sysygen was good, won't they have taught me properly at school

See you don't even get this thing, you think that you know but you don't know that you have no knowledge at all. That's the worst kind of human being that we have.

Yoire so mentally destroyed that you don't know that you deserve better, you bask in your ignorance.

See son, I don't want my children to spell mortgage as mortgaged, that's why I'm fighting retards like you every other day. You're nothing less than my village people truly. Why? Cause you don't want my kids to have the best. Why do I have to pay this much?

See guys. The thing isn't personal, we deserve better. We really deserve better. Trust me. I pay 350k thousand every term for my 4 year old son to have a standard I didnt get. Imagine a grown man spelling mortgage as mortgaged.

I'll leave you to.repflect son. Check my profile, I registered 2009, little ong before you ever had a smart phone. Give me some respect son:

Thanks
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Heavensent01(m): 10:06pm On May 04, 2022
lexxwiz:

Isn't that what we’re talking about? If the sysygen was good, won't they have taught me properly at school

See you don't even get this thing, you think that you know but you don't know that you have no knowledge at all. That's the worst kind of human being that we have.

Yoire so mentally destroyed that you don't know that you deserve better, you bask in your ignorance.

See son, I don't want my children to spell mortgage as mortgaged, that's why I'm fighting retards like you every other day. You're nothing less than my village people truly. Why? Cause you don't want my kids to have the best. Why do I have to pay this much?

See guys. The thing isn't personal, we deserve better. We really deserve better. Trust me. I pay 350k thousand every term for my 4 year old son to have a standard I didnt get. Imagine a grown man spelling mortgage as mortgaged.

I'll leave you to.repflect son. Check my profile, I registered 2009, little ong before you ever had a smart phone. Give me some respect son:

Thanks

you're a complete idiiot, this your dad boring biography you cooked up here is as senseless as your watery brain
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by lexxwiz(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2022
Heavensent01:

you're a complete idiiot, this your dad boring biography you cooked up here is as senseless as your watery brain

Good, 3 stages to being a better person..

1. You’ll fight whoever is telling you the truth just to feel alright

2. You’ll be restless for a while, plenty sleepless nights because you know the truth but you’re fighting it.

3. You’ll then tell yourself the truth then be a better person afterwards.

The 4? It’s silent. You’ll remain an ass.hole, you’ll feel empty. You won’t envy yourself. You’ll grow old and regret your life, wishing you did number 3.

Your choice son!!!

I’m not your level! Laminate this!
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Heavensent01(m): 1:02am On May 05, 2022
[s]
lexxwiz:

Good, 3 stages to being a better person..

1. You’ll fight whoever is telling you the truth just to feel alright

2. You’ll be restless for a while, plenty sleepless nights because you know the truth but you’re fighting it.

3. You’ll then tell yourself the truth then be a better person afterwards.

The 4? It’s silent. You’ll remain an ass.hole, you’ll feel empty. You won’t envy yourself. You’ll grow old and regret your life, wishing you did number 3.

Your choice son!!!

I’m not your level! Laminate this!
[/s]

writing jargons with confidence. complete Nonsense
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by haslaw(m): 3:51am On May 05, 2022
unitedigboworld:
Even though I'm in support of igbo presidency of 2023 but I will not be part that is asking Yorubas candidates to step down for an igbo man because no single tribes can defeat igbo tribe in Nigeria in all ramifications if igbo unite for their quest.

The untold truth is that igbos is the biggest single tribe in Nigeria, I repeat igbo is single biggest tribe in Nigeria. I have said this Time without number to ohaneze that it should be igbo presidency not South East presidency. That should be clear stated. The problem of igbos are unwillingness and feed up to vote during an election because no igbo person is there to be voted for.

Now my permutation if it narrowed down between Obi and Tinubu. Peter Obi will win the race no matter what Tinubu online warriors may make you to believe. This the way election may likely go. Firstly IPOB will call off no election in igboland.

South East . Obi will win 90% of vote Tinibu will likely not get 25% of votes.

South South. Obi will likely get 70% of the vote leaving Tinubu with 30% or less

South West. Tinubu will slightly win like 60% while Obi 40% because of large igbo voters in Lagos and ogun state.

North Central will likely be 50% each because Obi will win in Abuja, Benue, Jos.

North East will likely be 60% for Tinubu and 40% for obi because of pdp control state and some non Muslims in that area.

The only area Obi may likely to have a low vote is North west but I'm sure 25% vote or more is a sure bet for him.

So let me break it down among the two.

Obi Tinubu

South East 90% 10%
South South 70% 30%
South West 40% 60%
North Central 50% 50%
North East 40% 60%
North West 25% 75%

The next time you smoke mkporu mirri I would suggest you try and sleep it off instead of coming to social media to type rubbish and be disgracing your ancestors.
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Globad(f): 5:33am On May 05, 2022
unitedigboworld:
Even though I'm in support of igbo presidency of 2023 but I will not be part that is asking Yorubas candidates to step down for an igbo man because no single tribes can defeat igbo tribe in Nigeria in all ramifications if igbo unite for their quest.

The untold truth is that igbos is the biggest single tribe in Nigeria, I repeat igbo is single biggest tribe in Nigeria. I have said this Time without number to ohaneze that it should be igbo presidency not South East presidency. That should be clear stated. The problem of igbos are unwillingness and feed up to vote during an election because no igbo person is there to be voted for.

Now my permutation if it narrowed down between Obi and Tinubu. Peter Obi will win the race no matter what Tinubu online warriors may make you to believe. This the way election may likely go. Firstly IPOB will call off no election in igboland.

South East . Obi will win 90% of vote Tinibu will likely not get 25% of votes.

South South. Obi will likely get 70% of the vote leaving Tinubu with 30% or less

South West. Tinubu will slightly win like 60% while Obi 40% because of large igbo voters in Lagos and ogun state.

North Central will likely be 50% each because Obi will win in Abuja, Benue, Jos.

North East will likely be 60% for Tinubu and 40% for obi because of pdp control state and some non Muslims in that area.

The only area Obi may likely to have a low vote is North west but I'm sure 25% vote or more is a sure bet for him.

So let me break it down among the two.

Obi Tinubu

South East 90% 10%
South South 70% 30%
South West 40% 60%
North Central 50% 50%
North East 40% 60%
North West 25% 75%

If Igbo is the largest group, what's the population?
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by juman(m): 5:37am On May 05, 2022
Ipob have no voters card, remember that.
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by juman(m): 5:49am On May 05, 2022
Southern nigerians were thieves at aso rock for fourteen years.
Oleeeeeeeeeeeeee.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Possible Running Mate For Peter Obi / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Endorse Peter Obi, Says "Structure Has Not Helped Us!" / Breaking!!!. Afenifere Endorsed Peter Obi For President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.