Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. (2095 Views)

Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi / 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / Tension In Akwa Ibom Over Akpabio’s ‘Likely’ Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Malory: 12:13pm On May 04, 2022
Reality3080:
my prayer to almighty God is that pdp should field Peter obi against tinubu.

Then it will be a walkover for the PDP
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Reality3080: 12:22pm On May 04, 2022
Malory:
Then it will be a walkover for the PDP
so Peter obi will win tinubu?

Pdp can never do that,but u a supporter of Peter obi will see him as powerful.

Which structure does obi even have in pdp?
Which governor does he even have as a loyalist?
Which governor in south east can vouch for him?
Which governor outside south east can vouch for him?
Do u think he can defeat atiku in pdp primary?
Guy,the problem with u people is that u don't talk logic,u talk emotions.
Which strong man outside south east is obi friend?
Which state can he win d delegates convincingly?
Can he even influence anambra election?

If u can answer all this questions n analyse them critically then u will see that he can't even win pdp ticket

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Malory: 12:25pm On May 04, 2022
Reality3080:
so Peter obi will win tinubu?

Pdp can never do that,but u a supporter of Peter obi will see him as powerful.

Which structure does obi even have in pdp?
Which governor does he even have as a loyalist?
Which governor in south east can vouch for him?
Which governor outside south east can vouch for him?
Do u think he can defeat atiku in pdp primary?
Guy,the problem with u people is that u don't talk logic,u talk emotions.
Which strong man outside south east is obi friend?
Which state can he win d delegates convincingly?
Can he even influence anambra election?

If u can answer all this questions n analyse them critically then u will see that he can't even win pdp ticket
Let's wait and see. At times God do what humans think impossible
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by lexxwiz(m): 12:33pm On May 04, 2022
Heavensent01:
Op I swear Peter obi can't even come second in the election that have Tinubu, this is not about PO but about southeast, the disdain and fears Aboki have for you people ehn

If Atiku had picked southwest or south south as VP I swear Buhari might not have won reelection

Another factor is you people political disunity, if you want to win any igbo candidate, na the same Igbo you go use against their political will that's if he has one

It really sucks to always read things like this.... Did you just say the disdain ‘north has for igbos?’

Dude shutup, igbos and abokis have closer relationship that the west.

You don live for north before? No! Don't just sit in your inherited house and b dishing out stats...

Say anything you want to say but don't ever say the north hates igbos. That's pure Bullsh!t...
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Heavensent01(m): 12:52pm On May 04, 2022
lexxwiz:

It really sucks to always read things like this.... Did you just say the disdain ‘north has for igbos?’

Dude shutup, igbos and abokis have closer relationship that the west.

You don live for north before? No! Don't just sit in your inherited house and b dishing out stats...

Say anything you want to say but don't ever say the north hates igbos. That's pure Bullsh!t...

why then have they not consider you people on a legislative post?

the truth is bitter
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by lexxwiz(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2022
Heavensent01:

why then have they not consider you people on a legislative post?

the truth is bitter

Because a tribal bigot is the president you child.

Its not like they considered you guys aswell, its a case of you guys just having a lil more. Wake up.

You're old enough to understand whats playing and what's wrong and just.

Most importantly, wake up to the fact that they've morgaged your future. Until you wake up, sleep tight.
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Ohmynature(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2022
For online election?,na like dis goodluck take win online for 2015,we keep on saying that elections are not won by online calculation,everyone get your pvc ready,that's the only way we can make things right

Meanwhile my EP is out on all streaming platforms,check it out fam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by sapele914(m): 2:06pm On May 04, 2022
Reality3080:
my prayer to almighty God is that pdp should field Peter obi against tinubu.

Don’t waste the Lord’s time?
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Great2017: 4:12pm On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Abi nau... So give us your own truth and let us calculate

This matter no hard and talk no too plenty

As INEC returning officer wey you be and future seer we await your own Truthfully computed projection
I have already given you my submission which is as clear as your alleged rape case. Did you do it as widely circulated?
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Mooh247: 4:34pm On May 04, 2022
Great2017:

I have already given you my submission which is as clear as your alleged rape case. Did you do it as widely circulated?

I see you are sporting for a fight but am not in the mood for stupidity... Keep it within politics, and the subject of result prediction or move off my mention

I don't tolerate stupidity here any questions you can't ask your father do not ask me as I don't wanna curse anyone this afternoon

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Great2017: 5:01pm On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:

I see you are sporting for a fight but am not in the mood for stupidity... Keep it within politics, and the subject of result prediction or move off my mention

I don't tolerate stupidity here any questions you can't ask your father do not ask me as I don't wanna curse anyone this afternoon .
grin grin.
Why are you infuriated if you are innocent? Anyway, it is better you clear your name. Rapists will certainly meet their waterloo.
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Mooh247: 5:04pm On May 04, 2022
Great2017:

grin grin.
Why are you infuriated if you are innocent? Anyway, it is better you clear your name. Rapists will certainly meet their waterloo.

And who ever bring flimsy allegations to insult me on political section may Dangote trailer crush the mother of such person to death in a slow painful disgraceful manner and also if am Inoccent of such allegations and anyone try to taunt me with such silly questions may disgrace be the portion of the person here on earth

May every single person aiding and arbeiting such allegations and everyone who conspires to malign me with such allegations without knowing me, may futune and luck never shine on such person with the power and authority of the universe this one decree, Amen Insha Allah, Isee!! ASE Eledumare

Does that answer you or you have more stupid question unrelated to politics

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Heavensent01(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2022
lexxwiz:

Because a tribal bigot is the president you child.

Its not like they considered you guys aswell, its a case of you guys just having a lil more. Wake up.

You're old enough to understand whats playing and what's wrong and just.

Most importantly, wake up to the fact that they've morgaged your future. Until you wake up, sleep tight.

they're haven't mortgaged your future yet?

mortgage nor morgaged at least before you try to throw tantrum learn how to write the words correctly

set awon school 2, dummy
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Great2017: 5:39pm On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:

And who ever bring filmsy allegations to insult me on political section may Dangote trailer crush the mother of such person to death in a slow painful disgraceful manner and also if am Inoccent of such allegations and anyone try to taunt me with such silly questions may disgrace be the portion of the person here on earth

May every single person aiding and arbeiting such allegations and everyone who conspires to malign me with such allegations without knowing me, may futune and luck never shine on such person with the power and authority of the universe this one decree, Amen Insha Allah, Isee!! ASE Eledumare

Does that answer you or you have more stupid question unrelated to pilitics

grin grin grin
What are you writing?
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Mooh247: 5:40pm On May 04, 2022
Great2017:

grin grin grin

cool

I guess your question got answered..
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Great2017: 5:44pm On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:

cool

I guess your question got answered..

No grin grin angry shocked
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Mooh247: 5:45pm On May 04, 2022
Great2017:

No grin grin angry shocked

Then feel free to ask, have got more curses to offer for free... cool
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Great2017: 5:47pm On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Then feel free to ask, have got more curses to offer for free... cool
Hmmn! Curse generator! grin grin
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Mooh247: 5:49pm On May 04, 2022
Great2017:

Hmmn! Curse generator! grin grin

Malicious, libelous question asker cool
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Great2017: 5:51pm On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Malicious, libelous question asker cool
Still waiting to see the next line of curses you will generate. I want to ask, when last did your curse kill a common housefly?
grin angry grin grin
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Mooh247: 5:53pm On May 04, 2022
Great2017:

Still waiting to see the next curse you will generate. I want to ask, when last did your curse kill a common housefly?
grin angry grin grin

Why not wait for its manifestation, don't jump your guns
cool
Since rape allegations over Politics is a joke, then the curse should be accepted in good faith

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Great2017: 5:55pm On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Why not wait for its manifestation, don't jump your guns
If your curses are potent, your paymaster would have been the first victim. You would have followed for peddling lies. How old is your paymaster again?
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Tinubuadvocate: 5:56pm On May 04, 2022
cheesy
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by SwattiLee: 5:57pm On May 04, 2022
I think it's very unfair when we taunt each other on some hearsays. I'm of the opinion that whatever we can't say to EACHOTHER face to face, we shouldn't hide under the cover of social media and disparage others. It's unfair and only shows how unimportant and irrelevant we're.
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Mooh247: 5:58pm On May 04, 2022
Great2017:

If your curses are potent, your paymaster would have been the first victim. You would have followed for peddling lies. How old is your paymaster again?

I am a web developer and I cut my own paycheck so why should my paymaster (me) get affected by curse when am here minding my business and not falsely accusing people
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Great2017: 6:02pm On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:

I am a web developer and I cut my own paycheck so why should my paymaster (me) die of curse when am here minding my business and not falsely accusing people
You placed a curse on liars. You are an unrepentant liar and your paymaster is the chief of them all. Can you see why your curse is immaterial? It is the curse of the righteous that is potent. Know the truth today and you will be free.
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Mooh247: 6:04pm On May 04, 2022
Great2017:

You placed a curse on liars. You are an unrepentant liar and your paymaster is the chief of them all. Can you see why your curse is immaterial? It is curse of the righteous that is potent.

So who is my paymaster according to you? so that we can use curse to set the record straight who my paymaster is and if you are falsely accusing me of having another paymaster

Perhaps in your feeble mind I am like the type you harrass and call BMC , DeadBBQgrill and other trash over Politics?! Well I am here for you.. let's see who runs

Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Great2017: 6:08pm On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:

So who is my paymaster according to you? so that we can use curse to set the record straight who my paymaster is and if you are falsely accusing me of having another paymaster
You know your paymaster. Keep generating your curses. On a serous note, you have almost been labelled as a rapist on this platform. You need to clear your name.
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Mooh247: 6:10pm On May 04, 2022
Great2017:

You know your paymaster. Keep generating your curses. On a serous note, you have almost been labelled as a rapist on this platform. You need to clear your name.

Whatever anyone believes on a faceless forum is their business as long as nobody is stupid enough to accuse or allege me to my face, that would be defamation of character and a crime
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Great2017: 6:11pm On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Whatever anyone believes on a faceless forum is their business as long as nobody is stupid enough to accuse or allege me to my face, that would be defamation of character and a crime
Why you and not others?
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Mooh247: 6:16pm On May 04, 2022
Great2017:

Why you and not others?

Perhaps the sensible thing is for you to ask who informed you or started the allegations

Isn't that common sense?! You simply ask them their motives and their evidence, rather than attracting curse to your life
Re: This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. by Great2017: 6:26pm On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Perhaps the sensible thing is for you to ask who informed you or started the allegations

Isn't that common sense?! You simply ask them their motives and their evidence, rather than attracting curse to your life
Curse generator grin angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Attack, Releases Video Of Its Men / Flood Victims Give Peter Obi Boat Experience As They Drive Him In A Boat / 2023: Northern Governors Are Just Pretending To Support Tinubu: Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.