Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) (79109 Views)

Russia's Massive World War 2 "Victory Day" Military Parade In Moscow (Pix, Vid) / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by mayor1814: 2:28pm On May 04, 2022
Oddfinder:

Lol. So u really believe the US is world power?
Bro open ur eyes, ask ur sef wat would America have done if it was Jordan or Iran firing missiles directly into israel! A full scale war would've been declared already. We know as e de play with America. They ain't sh!t. Us is a billy that met their match..and they ran ran

simple and fun facts about being a world power.
-How many average man or child in Nigeria or most countries of the world knows the currency used in Russia?

everyone knows that of the USA.

- American presence is felt everywhere in the world, their language(remember English is the lingua franca of the world) their culture, their military etc.

- Everyone keeps saying he or she wishes to travel to America or London, UK but who says he wants to travel to Russia.

If you are given opportunity to travel to USA or Russia, you will likely pick USA. their media, social media, etc is not under scrutiny like that of Russia.

- American military has African Americans, Arab Americans, Russian Americans etc these set of personnel, China and Russia don't have them. That is why If America want to spy on Africa, he will make use of blacks, Middle east, she will use Arab Americans etc.

- America has influence on all presidential elections in the world.

So many reasons

Russia has a long way to go bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by pargelenis(m): 4:27pm On May 04, 2022
Oddfinder:
Oga stop saying rubbish
I'm a strong buhari hater. But i support Russia
I'm also a Christian.
It does not matter what you feel about Buhari, you blame the victims: Ukrainians & Zelenskyy for fighting back against their aggressors: Russia and Putin. So, applying your Putin zombie logic, Nigerians are also at fault and should allow themselves to be kidnapped or killed by boko haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Amayabor1: 5:56pm On May 04, 2022
Guderian:

Do u think its today Usa and Uk have been planning this. even befor crimea invasion usa had bases with soldiers in eastern Europe. The usa even entered deep into ukraine before the invasion,they know what they are doing.
Even when russia attacked some secret usa sites.
Russia knows usa is encroaching near its borders trying to surround her

Oga, everyone knows the US wants to surround Russia. It is not a secret. And they are doing this by allowing countries close to Russia join Nato. Everyone also know that the US has military bases in Europe. So, you have not said anything new!
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Amayabor1: 6:00pm On May 04, 2022
Guderian:

Bros how is assumption useless??
Didnt us collapse a mightier soviet union,besides the war is still on as we can see biden demanding 33 billion dollars just for ukraine.

My point is that the west never had any plan to collapse Russia as earlier alleged. This war was caused by Russia invading Ukraine and the West (especially the US) is helping Ukraine to counter the country that has invaded their land.
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Amayabor1: 6:27pm On May 04, 2022
bakar007:

NATO trying to circle Russia led to this war, and the Ukrainian clown sold his people for this, Pls Don't forget that. No reasonable country would allow the enemy at her doorstep with their military hardware so close.

So called US and Australia threatening military actions against Solomon Islands for having military cooperation with china ,even though it a sovereign country that doesn't share borders directly with them .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9ivr9bznFY

Lol. Which doorstep? some countries that share land boundaries with Russia or are close to Russia (especially through the black Sea) are already in NATO. So, yes, the US has already encircled Russia.

As for Solomon islands, the US should attack that country if China establish a military base there. It's the same way China is claiming almost all of the south China Sea (SCS) and muscling every other country in the region laying claim to the SCS.

The US is the world power! So yes, they will do it and nothing will happen if Solomon island crosses that red line. That's hypocrisy right? Yes it is! China and Russia will do worse if they have the kind of military and economic power and connection with other countries as the US!
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by bakar007: 6:32pm On May 04, 2022
Amayabor1:

Lol. Which doorstep? some countries that share land boundaries with Russia or are close to Russia (especially through the black Sea) are already in NATO. So, yes, the US has already encircled Russia.

As for Solomon islands, the US should attack that country if China establish a military base there. It's the same way China is claiming almost all of the south China Sea (SCS) and muscling every other country in the region laying claim to the SCS.

The US is the world power! So yes, they will do it and nothing will happen if Solomon island crosses that red line. That's hypocrisy right? Yes it is! China and Russia will do worse if they have the kind of military and economic power and connection with other countries as the US!

Lol slave mentality, who pronounce the US as the leader of the world
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Amayabor1: 6:49pm On May 04, 2022
bakar007:

Lol slave mentality, who pronounce the US as the leader of the world

Lol. Zombie. Economically, they are number 1. Militarily, they are number 1.

Cry me a river! grin
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by bakar007: 6:55pm On May 04, 2022
Amayabor1:

Lol. Zombie. Economically, they are number 1. Militarily, they are number 1.

Cry me a river! grin

Hahaha so that give them the right to control your life Abi ,slave Na slave nothing fit save them, the worse part is una lives doesn't matter to the western masters una dey cry for, after too much Hollywood una go come dey make noise US this and that, wake up to reality Pls.
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by InoGetJoy: 8:36pm On May 04, 2022
cl0r0x:

I'm talking the TR3B Aurora cool
It's an aircraft. The US will NEVER be as foolish as to fly an aircraft into Russian airspace
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Mrtaye: 8:48pm On May 04, 2022
Germi9:

Am sure you don’t read or possibly haven’t done your research properly ,well i am not here to educate you cos you won’t pay me,so keep supporting American who left their own country miles away and decided to make enemies among neighbors using a clown who doesn’t understand his history like you
What has research or history gotten to do with someone attacking another person ehn..your paymaster's insecurities is making them miscalculate and probably maybe you don't know or you just don't want to know that Russia is now a laughing stop among the sane comity of nations
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Basher8583: 8:49pm On May 04, 2022
Malory:
This man is hell bent on ushering World war 111 but the west is avoiding it because of the collateral damages it will bring. Imagine if Kanu was the president of Nigeria he would have attacked Putin and dare him face to face

That's why the mokey is in a cage..
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by martinslaura: 11:43pm On May 04, 2022
Wonderboy01:
yes grin

I'M NOW CONVINCED THAT YOU ARE INDEED SICK AMD TIRED OF THIS SHIT HOLE CALLED NIGERIA.
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Germi9: 12:31am On May 05, 2022
Mrtaye:

What has research or history gotten to do with someone attacking another person ehn..your paymaster's insecurities is making them miscalculate and probably maybe you don't know or you just don't want to know that Russia is now a laughing stop among the sane comity of nations
Hahaha laughing stock? I knew you don’t know your history and current affairs, go and check the Russian rubbles,it is still very strong,and i hope you know that America just borrowed another 300M to support Ukraine in this war,making their debt about 30Trillion ,Talking about “Paymasters” my broda was it not america that carried slaves from Africa? Did Russia colonize any African country? I am not supporting any of them but Russia is fighting a Just war if you think i am lying ,go and ask the Pope or do your research better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Amayabor1: 6:27am On May 05, 2022
bakar007:

Hahaha so that give them the right to control your life Abi ,slave Na slave nothing fit save them, the worse part is una lives doesn't matter to the western masters una dey cry for, after too much Hollywood una go come dey make noise US this and that, wake up to reality Pls.

And your miserable life matters to Russia and China right? grin grin grin

Ozuor!!!
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by pacificom: 9:01am On May 05, 2022
4ckyou:

there was an agreement that NATO will not expand to any neighboring country close to Russia, they broke the agreement so Russia have the right to attack.
I am not sure of the existence of such agreement. However, it is pragmatic for the world to adopt dialog as the most essential tool in solving the world problems in lieu of blood shedding.
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Idaytesj29(m): 2:24pm On May 05, 2022
mayor1814:

simple and fun facts about being a world power.
-How many average man or child in Nigeria or most countries of the world knows the currency used in Russia?

everyone knows that of the USA.

- American presence is felt everywhere in the world, their language(remember English is the lingua franca of the world) their culture, their military etc.

- Everyone keeps saying he or she wishes to travel to America or London, UK but who says he wants to travel to Russia.

If you are given opportunity to travel to USA or Russia, you will likely pick USA. their media, social media, etc is not under scrutiny like that of Russia.

- American military has African Americans, Arab Americans, Russian Americans etc these set of personnel, China and Russia don't have them. That is why If America want to spy on Africa, he will make use of blacks, Middle east, she will use Arab Americans etc.

- America has influence on all presidential elections in the world.

So many reasons

Russia has a long way to go bro.

1. The dollar is universally accept as the currency if international trade. All countries accepted it. Not cos its the most value able. Just for ease business and compensation for Americas efforts in the World wars.
Ruble is popular, just like any currency. Dollar is only more popular cos of the above agreement and that has seriously help its value.

2. English language belongs to the British and not the Americans.

3. The reason is simply because of language barrier. To be able to enjoy the Russian society, get a job , interact and settle with family, you need to speak and know Russian or be prepared to learn. Why go through all that when other country are there where people speak English and you can easily adapt without wahala of having to learn a new language.
Mind you, people go there to study. At least 5 of my friends went there on Russian Govt scholarships fully funded. And they were taught in English, went on exchange to Asia and Europe. The only barrier is language.

The media is not under scrutiny, you do your thing, dont meddle in govt affairs and you are okay. Even in your own country here if you are too critical of PMB, they would come for you.

In the US, press are not 100% free, press freedom is not totally guaranteed.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/cpj.org/2020/12/in-2020-u-s-journalists-faced-unprecedented-attacks/amp/?espv=1

4. Thats the benefit of immigration and resettlement. Language barrier and availability of other alternatives makes Russia score low in that. And the Govt does not see immigration as a critical driving force for development like Canada. That does not rule it out in the future though.

5. Well, not all, some, yes. Its not a difficult thing to do, even Nigeria influence elections in West Africa. Britain does that in Nigeria and others.So, other countries do it too.
Russia even influenced America's election in favor of Donald Trump. It became a topic for investigation by CIA and FBI.

America is great in her own rights, Russia is great in her own rights too.

Comparison, competition and deliberate maligning of each other will continue to breed war and crisis.

Mutual respect, non interference and allowing the law of justice and equity around the world is what will guarantee peace and mutual cooperation.

Any attempt for any state to want to be the superior over others will always bring crisis.

I hope the war end soon, so that we can move on.
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Idaytesj29(m): 2:34pm On May 05, 2022
pacificom:

I am not sure of the existence of such agreement. However, it is pragmatic for the world to adopt dialog as the most essential tool in solving the world problems in lieu of blood shedding.

The agreement was actually in place. One of the conditions for the removal of Berlin divide.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by mayor1814: 10:33pm On May 05, 2022
Idaytesj29:

1. The dollar is universally accept as the currency if international trade. All countries accepted it. Not cos its the most value able. Just for ease business and compensation for Americas efforts in the World wars.
Ruble is popular, just like any currency. Dollar is only more popular cos of the above agreement and that has seriously help its value.

2. English language belongs to the British and not the Americans.

3. The reason is simply because of language barrier. To be able to enjoy the Russian society, get a job , interact and settle with family, you need to speak and know Russian or be prepared to learn. Why go through all that when other country are there where people speak English and you can easily adapt without wahala of having to learn a new language.
Mind you, people go there to study. At least 5 of my friends went there on Russian Govt scholarships fully funded. And they were taught in English, went on exchange to Asia and Europe. The only barrier is language.

The media is not under scrutiny, you do your thing, dont meddle in govt affairs and you are okay. Even in your own country here if you are too critical of PMB, they would come for you.

In the US, press are not 100% free, press freedom is not totally guaranteed.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/cpj.org/2020/12/in-2020-u-s-journalists-faced-unprecedented-attacks/amp/?espv=1

4. Thats the benefit of immigration and resettlement. Language barrier and availability of other alternatives makes Russia score low in that. And the Govt does not see immigration as a critical driving force for development like Canada. That does not rule it out in the future though.

5. Well, not all, some, yes. Its not a difficult thing to do, even Nigeria influence elections in West Africa. Britain does that in Nigeria and others.So, other countries do it too.
Russia even influenced America's election in favor of Donald Trump. It became a topic for investigation by CIA and FBI.

America is great in her own rights, Russia is great in her own rights too.

Comparison, competition and deliberate maligning of each other will continue to breed war and crisis.

Mutual respect, non interference and allowing the law of justice and equity around the world is what will guarantee peace and mutual cooperation.

Any attempt for any state to want to be the superior over others will always bring crisis.

I hope the war end soon, so that we can move on.

I really appreciate and understand your points. I really wish the war should end soon. I can't stand watching civilians dying every day, most especially in Ukraine.

The thing I see in Putin is that he's trying so hard to form the narrative of being a world power. Whether he likes it or not, America will always have more influence than Russia in world affairs. Of course, Russia is one of the few strongest nations in the world but America will always have an edge over him. The more he realizes this, the more brutal he becomes.

Yeah the British owns English Language. But we also know that the Americans and British are both native speakers of the language. We also know that the Anglo-American World power has always been and still is and will continue to be till God's Kingdom comes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech / Cameroon President Paul Biya Has The Most Luxurious Presidential Car In Africa / Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.