Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) (79106 Views)

Russia's Massive World War 2 "Victory Day" Military Parade In Moscow (Pix, Vid) / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:57am On May 04, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Sharap

You are just too shamekess aboki Islamic terrorist
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:59am On May 04, 2022
Oddfinder:

Overrated
Y'all keep repeating thesame phrase or words, like: he made a mistake, overrated, weak,miscalculated. But ur lords are hopeless and helpless. Running round like headless chickens. And Ukraine is burning..why can't they stop Russia if they're capable? Make dey stop d war na..abi Ukraine lives don't matter? Ppl are dieing, and instead of u to act and end d blood shed u rather add petrol to d burning fire..

War is a strategy and not necessarily gun and bullets. The so call West are his grand pa in the game

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Talasula56g: 3:31am On May 04, 2022
Cgg

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by moshino(m): 3:58am On May 04, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Open your eyes bro and see those who are trying to usher in 3rd world war ..look towards those that encouraged Zelensky to provoke Russia

How exactly did Zelensky (A democratic, sovereign nation) provoke russia (an authoritarian regime)?
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:58am On May 04, 2022
Germi9:

Who cares?
Russia is fighting for their right and future,why dont you fight for yours? This is your problems you always beg for help..

No, Russia and Putin doesn’t have a right to become dictator over Ukrainians. They are fighting for greed and tyranny.
Beg for help? Stop projecting.
Fight for my future? cheesy grin cheesy grin

My father is Nigerian and my mother Black American and I was born in America. I evolved from fighters on both sides of my family have a history of fighters who fought to clear the path for me. My maternal grandparents were members of SNCC and marched in the Civil Rights Movement and my mother and uncles protested and held as children vigil until Brown vs. Board of Education was passed. My mother was one of the first students to integrate schools in her state and went on to finish law school and some of her ancestors were slaves. Imagine that, a Black American woman graduating a formerly segregated White law school. smiley
My father came over after Black Americans fought the White Americans for rights which made opened the door for Black immigrants and took advantage of what the US began to offer. I followed in my mother’s footsteps and have dedicated part of my career to fighting for the continued rights Black Americans and Nigerian immigrants and I have been largely successful doing that. A young Black woman who came from slaves and immigrants.
My people fought for me and in turn, I have fought for others and will continue doing so. My rights and future are secured but since you asked me, what have you done to break your chains? Argue blindly on the Internet and pledge loyalty to a country with a dictator who wouldn’t piss on you to save your life if you were on fire? Complain about corrupt leadership? Try to insult and degrade others on this forum?
Please heed the suggestion you gave me and stop championing another man’s land while being to coward to fight for yours.
Refrain from boasting about Russia’s fight and concentrate on fighting Boko Haram, cultists, and bandits.
Guy, don’t ever tell me how to harvest my cassava before you even find the courage to break ground and clear the stones to plant yours. I feel like I’ve lost brain cells dealing with you. I’m here to confabulate with great thinkers, not your kind. Stay out of my mentions.

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by plaindealer: 3:59am On May 04, 2022
The E-4 serves as a survivable mobile command post for the National Command Authority, namely the President of the United States, the Secretary of Defense, and successors. The four E-4Bs are operated by the 1st Airborne Command and Control Squadron of the 595th Command and Control Group located at Offutt Air Force Base, near Omaha, Nebraska. An E-4B when in action is denoted a "National Airborne Operations Center.

The E-4B flying command center has seating for up to 112 people across six sections: a command work area, conference room, briefing room, an operations team work area, communications area and rest area, according to the USAF.

The aircraft connects to US government leaders through “an advanced satellite communications system”.

And, the E-4B is battle hardened against several high-end threats.

“The E-4B is protected against the effects of electromagnetic pulse and has an electrical system designed to support advanced electronics, and a wide variety of communications equipment,” says the USAF. “Other improvements include nuclear and thermal effects shielding, acoustic control, an improved technical control facility and an upgraded air-conditioning system for cooling electrical components.”

Ugly imitation of America's Boeing E-4B aerial command center.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by plaindealer: 4:05am On May 04, 2022
When clowns and sociopaths like Putin get drunk on their shallow mentality, low self-esteem, inferiority complex and insecurity, they brag and show off with inferior rubbish when in fact other people not only have the same thing but are better and more sophisticated.

Just imagine, this useless overrated man is fighting small Ukraine that he can not defeat and he's bragging with rubbish that he can not use.

Russia is indeed a paper tiger with the most useless and laughable military in the world.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by ralphtency(m): 4:20am On May 04, 2022
Malory:
This man is hell bent on ushering World war 111 but the west is avoiding it because of the collateral damages it will bring. Imagine if Kanu was the president of Nigeria he would have attacked Putin and dare him face to face
lack of common Sense.
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by colestephan86: 4:28am On May 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
The world is most assuredly speeding towards a Tribulation trajectory,

THE PERFECT PROPHETIC STORM! THE ULTIMATE CONVERGENCE!
GLOBAL VIRUS!
GLOBAL WAR!
GLOBAL FAMINE!

A Forceful snatching away of the true Church is by the corner.
IT'S RAPTURE COUNTDOWN!!!
There is no more time! JESUS is Coming!
The west is working tirelessly to dominate the rest of the world, Russia had been a lone ranger before now, but with the emergence of China, Iran , India and some other underdogs , the west will soon loose his grip on the world.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by cl0r0x: 5:29am On May 04, 2022
Hahaha I heard the American TR3B
Was flying right on top of it undetected grin

When the CIA said Putin was going to invade Ukraine, the whole world laugh and called America names. Eventually he did. No one wonder the kind of advanced intelligence uncle Sam collects.

Now people and shouting hypersonic, hypersonic. What made people think the country with the most advanced in everything even passenger planes have nothing in secret to counter hypersonic?

War has no winner so both sides better chill.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 5:32am On May 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
thunder faya Ur blokkos Anuofia, rapist
Mama you got no chills,who vex you?
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by chatinent: 5:39am On May 04, 2022
People will call it rapture at hand.

Lol. You don't wanna die but nothing to live for.
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by InoGetJoy: 5:41am On May 04, 2022
Foolish sensationalism. This plane carries their president, same as Air Force 1 carries the US president but we don't hear them call Air Force 1 a doomsday plane
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Bestbeelieve: 5:42am On May 04, 2022
P u tain is a P u ss Y!coward hiding behind that long table!
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Drsmartphilips: 5:42am On May 04, 2022
Malory:
This man is hell bent on ushering World war 111 but the west is avoiding it because of the collateral damages it will bring. Imagine if Kanu was the president of Nigeria he would have attacked Putin and dare him face to face
kanu nwankwo you mean
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Bestbeelieve: 5:45am On May 04, 2022
cl0r0x:

When the CIA said Putin was going to invade Ukraine, the whole world laugh and called America names. Eventually he did. No one wonder the kind of advanced intelligence uncle Sam collects.

Now people and shouting hypersonic, hypersonic. What made people think the country with the most advanced in everything even passenger planes have nothing in secret to counter hypersonic?

Just leave them, i just dey laugh! e go be them like film. They have developed their hypersonic years ago and just watching what people have to make better ones! Even Trump talk say what America has is so powerful no country has it.
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by dappydozzy(m): 5:49am On May 04, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Putin is looking weak though....make him drop one smallish nuke nah!

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/GDyBpU.gif[/img]

....the world didn't end after Hiroshima but the Japs quickly fell into line!

If a nuclear war happens now especially across Europe, it will trigger global famine and disease The world may not survive it, the dynamics have changed.
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by InoGetJoy: 5:56am On May 04, 2022
cl0r0x:

You heard an American aircraft was flying above the Russian presidents plane undetected? Lolzz...you guys are funny.

Let me tell you a story. During the war in Syria, when US claimed to be fighting the insurgents but it still "seemed" like the insurgents were overrunning the entire Syria, the Syrian President invited Russia to help. The Russians routed the insurgents out in 2 months. This isn't the main part though. The main part is that American news agencies started spreading info that 2 French rafales flew past a Russian S-400 air defence system which the Russians had claimed to be the best ADS in the world. They spread the news to ridicule the Russian ADS, and in effect, the entire Russian defence industry. People swallowed the news hook, line and sinker without thinking.
The Russians released their own counter by saying that the news was false, that their systems did detect the Israeli planes but they chose not to shoot them down, but you know America has the biggest propaganda machine in the world and they make the loudest noise.

Any rational-thinking person will know, while Russia had declared a no-fly zone in Syria, there was absolutely no reason for Russia to shoot down those jets and doing so would've taken the conflict to an unexpected dimension. They've demonstrated that they're s400 systems was capable.

I took out time to write this to show you the dangers of a 1-sided story, and to remind you to do your own research. US will always downplay Russian capabilities but have you asked yourself why they've always avoided a direct confrontation with Russia? It's not about nukes, plenty countries have nukes. The US knows Russia is extremely powerful but most people don't know that, and so the US uses propaganda and US mass media to make sure America remains everyone's favourite

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by FantasticJ: 6:07am On May 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
The world is most assuredly speeding towards a Tribulation trajectory,

THE PERFECT PROPHETIC STORM! THE ULTIMATE CONVERGENCE!
GLOBAL VIRUS!
GLOBAL WAR!
GLOBAL FAMINE!

A Forceful snatching away of the true Church is by the corner.
IT'S RAPTURE COUNTDOWN!!!
There is no more time! JESUS is Coming!

I'm still wondering why this guy never gets banned. What kind of a person masturbate to a bad news?

This is terrible. Only an idiot will listen to you if the only way you can preach the gospel is by fear.

What a great bardaddassh?
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by redcliff: 6:11am On May 04, 2022
plaindealer:

Ugly imitation of America's Boeing E-4B aerial command center.

you people and your mumu talk, was it built to work? does it work properly? who cares about aesthetics in the face of a nuclear war? How many countries in the world have such planes? which one una country don build. Stupeed comment from low minded people.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Minjim: 6:14am On May 04, 2022
So you have a plane where you can hide your ass while the whole Russia is being destroyed.
And you call yourself a leader.
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by texazzpete(m): 6:16am On May 04, 2022
Oddfinder:

Overrated
Y'all keep repeating thesame phrase or words, like: he made a mistake, overrated, weak,miscalculated. But ur lords are hopeless and helpless. Running round like headless chickens. And Ukraine is burning..why can't they stop Russia if they're capable? Make dey stop d war na..abi Ukraine lives don't matter? Ppl are dieing, and instead of u to act and end d blood shed u rather add petrol to d burning fire..

But they ARE stopping Russia. Aside from gains made in the initial weeks of the war, the line in the east is largely frozen, the Russians were smashed outside Kyiv and had to pull back in disarray.

You people are the ones adding petrol to the fire by supporting this senseless war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Emmyxclusive: 6:28am On May 04, 2022
Bestbeelieve:

Just leave them, i just dey laugh! e go be them like film. They have developed their hypersonic years ago and just watching what people have to make better ones! Even Trump talk say what America has is so powerful no country has it.
There was a video of a US officer I watched yesterday, for someone to talk like that, there has to be something they have that no one know about. I wish I can share the video here.
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by wizelink(m): 6:30am On May 04, 2022
The same way Hitler thought he could rule over the whole world by starting a war, what became of him afterwards?
Now it's all about a power drunk putin, you will soon be tired of war or the war will swallow you.
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Jostoman: 6:31am On May 04, 2022
Malory:
attention seaker, must you mention kanu in everything you post?
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Malory: 6:31am On May 04, 2022
Jostoman:
attention seaker, must you mention kanu in everything you post?
Shatap
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Jostoman: 6:33am On May 04, 2022
4ckyou:
the west should mind their business and stop escalating the war
your Putin is heartless
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by MrBONE2(m): 6:34am On May 04, 2022
Malory:
grin
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Bimpe29: 6:36am On May 04, 2022
What a sophisticated airplane!

Putin must take it easy and the world powers should kindly switch off the engine to avert the potential Word War III.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech / Cameroon President Paul Biya Has The Most Luxurious Presidential Car In Africa / Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.