Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) (79103 Views)

Russia's Massive World War 2 "Victory Day" Military Parade In Moscow (Pix, Vid) / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by SageOfChelsea: 10:28pm On May 03, 2022
This Putin no get sense. So if nuclear war start, him go dey fly for up while Russians go dey die? Abi him get millions of dooms day plane?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by maasoap(m): 10:29pm On May 03, 2022
Malory:
This man is hell bent on ushering World war 111 but the west is avoiding it because of the collateral damages it will bring. Imagine if Kanu was the president of Nigeria he would have attacked Putin and dare him face to face

Kanu is senseless, calling him a kid is an insult to kids. He's currently where he belongs.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 03, 2022
Malory:
This man is hell bent on ushering World war 111 but the west is avoiding it because of the collateral damages it will bring. Imagine if Kanu was the president of Nigeria he would have attacked Putin and dare him face to face
U can say that again.
AMERICA is just avoiding Humanitarian crisis, which wil be overwhelming.
Imagine what COVID did, then suddenly this pops up. America just dey watch am.
Too many Families are migrating to the US.
Some board planes, land in South America,then trek down to the Mexico/US border.

4 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by omis1(m): 10:30pm On May 03, 2022
bakar007:

The west is fighting Russia and they think Russia won't fight back right? Lol only one nuke will end the Brits ,just one .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4eJvwtQJu4
you pootin Mormons talk like d west don’t have nukes also. Nato nukes are in Russia neighboring countries btw

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Help2020: 10:32pm On May 03, 2022
Malory:
The west is not avoiding anything, if they were they won't be arming Ukraine. The would have opted for a better way to resolve the crisis.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by omis1(m): 10:32pm On May 03, 2022
sirsugar:
abi nah, USA is doing what can't tolerate,how will you be supplying weapons to add more to war, I believe the war would have end, bcuz zelensky would have surrender but the west keep backing him
if someone attacks ur home and ask you to surrender ur house and family for him to take over ,you should surrender nd not put up a fight.
The way u cowards go about blaming d victim is embarrassing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Tvoice: 10:32pm On May 03, 2022
Sweetplum:
thunder faya Ur blokkos Anuofia, rapist

Hahaha , U and dis guy nor go kill me with laff , I just dey follow una up
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by KennethMichael1: 10:35pm On May 03, 2022
4ckyou:
the west should mind their business and stop escalating the war
guy mute if you no get word , Abi you think say Ukraine na State? Putting father he has destroyed Russia even the next 20 years Russia go beg .

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Guderian(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2022
World war 3 is inevitable. But it ill bring a whole lot of comfort to an end and correct some immorality.
sad shocked

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by shortIGBOman: 10:35pm On May 03, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
angry make shortIGBOman display ogbunigwe biafra angry lipsrsealed embarassed. angry angry

Biafrans Doomsday Ship. This Ship can Wipeout the whole world in seconds. Standing by the Doomsday Ship is the 1st President of the Online Republic of BIAFRA. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Enumerator(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2022
cheesy
Wonderboy01:
Make dem end the world ,,, I won go confirm sumtin with the angel who throw me come Nigeria angry

I no say na NETHERLAND I tick for my paper ....
in fact where I fit see lawyer wey go take up this case angry
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Guderian(m): 10:37pm On May 03, 2022
Help2020:

The west is not avoiding anything, if they were they won't be arming Ukraine. The would have opted for a better way to resolve the crisis.

Exactly. But its obvious after middle east evacuation they are trying to paralyze russia completely
Ukraine is just the pawn

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Sunnyja: 10:37pm On May 03, 2022
boyfrank:
Putin have been hiding his left hand or holding it down. Likely Parkinsons disease.
So, has he stopped ruling Russian because of the imaginary Parkinson's disease?
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by pipnator00(m): 10:39pm On May 03, 2022
Mad man Putin's showmanship is becoming uninteresting and idiotic.
He is just upping the show that he is likely to use nuclear weapon.
But unfortunately, less people are buying into it!
Nuclear weapon over small Ukraine? Putin you are crazy!
Dying man who is looking for whom to take along with him.
Shebi cancer and parkinson go kill am soon!

On another note, Biden just asked US Congress to approve $33billion for just the war in Ukraine.
Meanwhile, the whole of Russia's foreign reserve is about $650 billion and out of that, $350 has been sanctioned.
That means, they have about $300billion and US is about to approve $33billion for just the war in Ukraine.
That's about 10% of Russia's foreign reserve. Russia will be stretched into 3rd world country when this war is over.
Putin you F'ed Up. Also, US and Europe have damned the consequences and are sending Western made weapons to Ukraine.
They are no longer sending Soviet weapon but western made weapons. Forget, Biden na strong man.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by nicho450(m): 10:41pm On May 03, 2022
MrBanner:
THIS ACCOUNT BELONGS TO THE SCAMMER OLUWATOSIN MUYIWA OLABISI. GENERAL PUBLIC TAKE NOTE. CC Seun mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 justwise rocktation

Noted with thanks
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by haslaw(m): 10:41pm On May 03, 2022
Malory:

Brainwashed Negro.
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Malory: 10:41pm On May 03, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Open your eyes Mr gullible and see those who are trying to usher in 3rd world war ..look towards those that encouraged Zelensky to provoke Russia
You could have given your opinion without resorting to insults and calling me gullible. I haven't insulted you before

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Sunnyja: 10:41pm On May 03, 2022
Temptee101:
Make the killer survive cancer first
CNN or his doctor told you that he has cancer?
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by SarkinYarki: 10:43pm On May 03, 2022
Malory:
You could have given your opinion without resorting to insults and calling me gullible. I haven't insulted you before

Haba na . Gullible isn't an insult na ...I know even know say ma your post I reply ...I am sorry boss..will fix it now
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by omis1(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2022
Malory:
pootin fanboys are mostly dumb,all they do is insult

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by CALEB1590(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2022
SageOfChelsea:
This Putin no get sense. So if nuclear war start, him go dey fly for up while Russians go dey die? Abi him get millions of dooms day plane?
na your master first show doomsday plane on his trip to Poland..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Malory: 10:46pm On May 03, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Haba na . Gullible isn't an insult na ...I know even know say ma your post I reply ...I am sorry boss..will fix it now
No qualms. We are on the same page regarding this devilish regime
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Sunnyja: 10:46pm On May 03, 2022
Sweetplum:

You smell like a bloody Islamist trying to profit from Western conflict.
Putin ll go down. So also is anyone aiding him. Eben on Nairaland.
Go through your History books, Russians has never gone down. It will only takes time and resources , Ukraine will eventually fall. Go read history.

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by KingsleyIsrael: 10:48pm On May 03, 2022
russia is really bent on having a ww3 come to fruiton there is really something russia wants to gift the world.
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 03, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Mai Suya faya roast your Vaja , sperm thief
May cow knock you into comatose and drink women's urine. Damboroba.
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Sunnyja: 10:50pm On May 03, 2022
mayor1814:
Just making unnecessary threats upandan, when the Russian forces have lost more than 12,000 soldiers in just less than three months. The figure is far more than the 7,000 soldiers USA lost in both Iraq and Afghanistan in 20 years.
I never knew you were in Ukraine counting dead bodies of Russians troops? Wao, what a nice job.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 03, 2022
Sunnyja:
Go through your History books, Russians has never gone down. It will only takes time and resources , Ukraine will eventually fall. Go read history.
Putin die, die, die!
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by LollySeaSide: 10:51pm On May 03, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Open your eyes bro and see those who are trying to usher in the 3rd world war ..look towards those that encouraged Zelensky to provoke Russia
Are you for real?
How did Zelensky provoke Russia?
I really wanna know.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 03, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Putin is looking weak though....make him drop one smallish nuke nah!

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/GDyBpU.gif[/img]

....the world didn't end after Hiroshima but the Japs quickly fell into line!

I swear Bro!
Small Akara Nuclear bomb will definitely make Ukraine start thinking Right!!!
This war is dragging for too long with unnecessary civilian casualties.
Drop small Vawulence Nuke for any Village the Ukrainians have abandoned.
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 03, 2022
4ckyou:
the west should mind their business and stop escalating the war
You dey fear to die ni undecided undecided undecided
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by planetx: 10:57pm On May 03, 2022
We are already in the opening stages of WW3, you can live in denial all you want. There is already a global pandemic to be followed by a global famine and global WW3. Nothing will change this trajectory because it is already prophecied. The mark of the beast 666 will also be rolled out after the successful test run of the covid vaccine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech / Cameroon President Paul Biya Has The Most Luxurious Presidential Car In Africa / Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.