Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained (15714 Views)

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Karlovych: 5:42am On May 04, 2022
embarassed The cocaine dealer from Iragbiji has been avoiding the place since he became wanted for forged Accounting certificate from Chicago and for pushing drugs, spits.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by anonimi: 5:43am On May 04, 2022
ivolt:
Lies.
He used Saraki's diplomatic immunity the only time he visited US after he was indicted.

How does one person’s diplomatic immunity extend to another person?
Why don’t you share Atiku’s personal indictment if there is any

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by anonimi: 5:45am On May 04, 2022
tamdun:

And that was the last time he visited US...

Why does he have to visit there again and have it reported?
How many times have our other VIPs visited the US and made it public

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Reference(m): 5:46am On May 04, 2022
PDP is in a real mess.

That is why we say, that without restructuring Nigeria will NEVER get out of the pit of having 'clean and renewable energy' at the heart of its leadership. We will continue to have to choose between the proverbial 'devil and the deep sea.'.

With this terrible structure at work in Nigeria, just like in 2015, the PDP can only realistically hope to win if it fields this man. A man with so much historical baggage, much of which is just debris and garbage, that will simply make him a lame duck president at best. The opposition will just be doing 'baban bola' over his Presidency for the next four years, just as the current President cannot move a step without the ghost of the 80's haunting him.

How you can get younger, sterile, competent men and women that we all desire into power in a country sinking into the mire of ethnicity, bigotry and debilitating ignorance without restructuring is the modern day Nigerian mystery.

Till then let us occupy ourselves with fanning the embers of misery till we 'get sense'.
But to me one thing is certain and that is, till Nigeria is restructured I will not be seen a hundred leagues from any INEC office to register for a PVC thoughtless of standing in line to vote for people who I am certain will not make my life better.

It is not that the system is broken. There is no system.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by anonimi: 5:47am On May 04, 2022
ivolt:

Trump like every other president has immunity unless impeached.
Go and educate yourself about diplomatic immunity.

If you have educated yourself at all about diplomatic immunity, you won’t utter the beer parlour gist of extending diplomatic immunity to another person. So run along and do that instead of being a propagandist comedian.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Mooh247: 5:48am On May 04, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP!!!

STIPEND COLLECTOR

Sharap Noise maker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by BlackBaron: 5:52am On May 04, 2022
Remember this.

He was able to visit after lobbying a few powerful people during Trump's time in power.

There was a slight furore over this and reported in the media then.

All the same, questionable criminal characters such as Atiku and Tinubu are the types that should never be President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by anonimi: 5:52am On May 04, 2022
Reference:
PDP is in a real mess.

That is why we say, that without restructuring Nigeria will NEVER get out of the pit of having 'clean and renewable energy' at the heart of its leadership. We will continue to have to choose between the proverbial 'devil and the deep sea.'.

With this structure in Nigeria, just like in 2015, the PDP can only realistically hope win if it fields this man with so much historical baggage much of which is just debris and garbage that will simply make him a lame duck president at best. The opposition will just be doing 'baban bola' over his Presidency for the next four years, just as the current President cannot move a step without the ghost of the 80's haunting him.

How you can get younger, sterile, competent men and women that we all desire into power in a country sinking into the mire of ethnicity, bigotry and debilitating ignorance without restructuring is the modern day Nigerian mystery.

Till then let us occupy ourselves with fanning the embers of misery till we 'get sense'.
But to me, till Nigeria is restructured I will not be seen a hundred leagues from any INEC office to register for a PVC thoughtless of standing in line to vote for people who I am certain will not make my life better.

It is not that the system is broken. There is no system.

Is it Joe Biden that is a young (and sterile- whatever that means) who Americans desired to replace Trump? Is Trump also a young man? Was Reagan a young man? Is Speaker Pelosi young?
How old is your local government councillor? What is the age of your local government chairman and state lawmaker plus governor since 1999?
How much of your time and money have you invested in fixing the broken system, or to create a system since you know that we have none

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Newton2024: 5:53am On May 04, 2022
Golan007:
Corrupt Trump provided a corridor for Atiku and used both Nigeria and Trump hotels as a bargaining chip.

Stay in my hotel as a sign of goodwill.

I'll call my dogs off whilst you are in the country.

You can come in with under some form of diplomatic immunity.

And also when you become president, I'll get first dubs on any business or need from the Nigerian economy that interests us.
Zombie, let your supper tailor Abba Kyari try the same thing and see what will happen after.
He will rot in american prison.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by anonimi: 5:57am On May 04, 2022
BlackBaron:
Remember this.

He was able to visit after lobbying a few powerful people during Trump's time in power.

There was a slight furore over this and reported in the media then.

All the same, questionable criminal characters such as Atiku and Tinubu are the types that should never be President.

Where are the media reports from just three years ago?
What works have you done, and continue to do for non criminal characters apart from Atiku and Tinubu to be viable candidates for president?
If you are not doing any work for this, which slaves of yours are supposed to do it

How many of the thousands of people who have been local government councillors and chairmen, state lawmakers and governors, representatives and senators plus presidents since 1999 are not questionable criminal characters? Three to five names will do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by BlackBaron: 5:59am On May 04, 2022
anonimi:

Where are the media reports from just three years ago?
What works have you done, and continue to do for non criminal characters apart from Atiku and Tinubu to be viable candidates for president?
If you are not doing any work for this, which slaves of yours are supposed to do it

How many of the thousands of people who have been local government councillors and chairmen, state lawmakers and governors, representatives and senators plus presidents since 1999 are not questionable criminal characters? Three to five names will do.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-election-atiku-exclusive-idUSKCN1PT0TR
Article above.

And a FOI request from Americans about how he was able to visit. Below.
https://www.citizensforethics.org/reports-investigations/foia-requests/foia-on-atiku-abubakars-visa-lobbying/

That you continue to choose many criminals, con artists and questionable characters explains the current state of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by psalmsjob: 6:02am On May 04, 2022
Whazar:
Yes we all saw how you visited prior to the last election

Visited US under Trump and was allowed to waka pass because he stayed at Trump Tower paid huge amounts to appease Trump and since the DOJ is compromised under Trump they also couldn't arrest Atiku in company of Bukola Saraki.

Trump has been known to use his hotels as way of defrauding USA as President.

Let him visit USA again now that Trump is out of office and let's see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by anonimi: 6:05am On May 04, 2022
BlackBaron:
Article above.

That you continue to choose many criminals, con artists and questionable characters explains the current state of Nigeria.

Where are the three to five people you have chosen since 1999 who are not criminals? Your own choice of criminals in the past 23 years doesn’t explain the current state of Nigeria?
Are you a hypocrite, comedian or what else are you

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by anonimi: 6:08am On May 04, 2022
BlackBaron:
Article above.

Why did you not see this part of your above article

The U.S. administration has not commented on Atiku’s status or his travel, but several U.S. diplomats and others familiar with the visit told Reuters the former vice president has been banned from entering the United States for the past several years after he figured prominently in two corruption cases.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Agwotulumbe(f): 6:08am On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Sharap Noise maker
good morning my friend
how was your night smiley

much love from the deity wey dey go church

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Okobola146: 6:09am On May 04, 2022
How does this news reduce the prices of foodstuffs that are now very expenses for Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by anonimi: 6:11am On May 04, 2022
psalmsjob:
Visited US under Trump and was allowed to waka pass because he stayed at Trump Tower paid huge amounts to appease Trump and since the DOJ is compromised under Trump they also couldn't arrest Atiku in company of Bukola Saraki.

Trump has been known to use his hotels as way of defrauding USA as President.

Let him visit USA again now that Trump is out of office and let's see.

Why does he have to visit the US again? Just because some random person on nairaland is wailing about it?
Was that the condition for voting useless Bubu in 2015? Or it will be the condition for voting drug dealer ThiefNuibu as president

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by BlackBaron: 6:12am On May 04, 2022
anonimi:

Where are the three to five people you have chosen since 1999 who are not criminals? Your own choice of criminals in the past 23 years doesn’t explain the current state of Nigeria?
Are you a hypocrite, comedian or what else are you
Your demagoguery and nasty money induced politicking maybe means the evil ones win and actual credible people get screened out.

Putting up names will be a reductive exercise I'm afraid. I'm sure if you're a credible person you can see other people who can fill up positions without any iota of disrepute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by anonimi: 6:15am On May 04, 2022
BlackBaron:

Your demagoguery and nasty money induced politicking maybe means the evil ones win and actual credible people get screened out.

Putting up names will be a reductive exercise I'm afraid. I'm sure if you're a credible person you can see other people who can fill up positions without any iota of disrepute.

If you have not done anything to eliminate the demagoguery and nasty money politicking, please why are you complaining? What is your complaining alone supposed to achieve?

Seeing other people who you have not worked for and put in your own money to make viable options in the 774 LGAs? Or what is your point please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Cantonese: 6:15am On May 04, 2022
“ He further stated: “Afegbua is a serial job and money seeker known by all. He will lick any plate so far he could find a remnant of piece of soup and crunch of bones there”.

Exactly.

Worked for years with IBB but was discarded. Worked with Oshiomole as a commissioner after getting dumped by IBB. Worked with Obaseki. Worked with Atiku, etc.

He should simply contest a councillorship election in his local government at least, to prove himself. He needs to put an end to waiting for people to win elections and then present himself to get jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by onuman: 6:20am On May 04, 2022
Atiku Abubakar, your desire to succeed president Buhari makes you the most insensitive and selfish politician to ever emerge in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by victorDanladi: 6:20am On May 04, 2022
ovieigho:
Avoid any friend/ associates like kazeem afegbua…it’s important

What a shame
Like Osinbajo too...even like Saraki

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by anonimi: 6:20am On May 04, 2022
BlackBaron:
And a FOI request from Americans about how he was able to visit. Below.

Where is the reply to the FOI request for confirmation or denial of your tombo bar gist for anyone to take your rambling bla bla blabbing serious? Where is the reply please

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Cantonese: 6:21am On May 04, 2022
ivolt:

Trump like every other president has immunity unless impeached.
Go and educate yourself about diplomatic immunity.

Bros please even if Saraki had any diplomatic immunity, it did not in any way cover anyone in his entourage. That is if he had an entourage.

Some of you also do not know that Atiku owns a house in the USA. He frequently visits the USA with on his own and can afford to get USA citizenship by investment.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by anonimi: 6:22am On May 04, 2022
onuman:
Atiku Abubakar, your desire to succeed president Buhari makes you the most insensitive and selfish politician to ever emerge in Nigeria.

Can you please point out any of the other politicians, with a desire to succeed Bubu, who is less insensitive and less selfish than him? You should clearly say why.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by emiika: 6:24am On May 04, 2022
Who thief pass, like for Atiku share for Tinubu���
Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by anonimi: 6:25am On May 04, 2022
Cantonese:
“ He further stated: “Afegbua is a serial job and money seeker known by all. He will lick any plate so far he could find a remnant of piece of soup and crunch of bones there”.

Exactly.

Worked for years with IBB but was discarded. Worked with Oshiomole as a commissioner after getting dumped by IBB. Worked with Obaseki. Worked with Atiku, etc.

Can you please provide details of his work with Atiku. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by ajailer(m): 6:25am On May 04, 2022
Visit wey u paid lobbyist for in order to launder your political image at the height of 2019 elections. You guys think we are all fools with short memory abi?
Trump Na highest bidder guy with no integrity and we all heard of the $250k you paid and also the Trump hotels you stayed in, all the while looking across your shoulders to check if FBI no dey follow you. Going to US for photo ops, Kai, obviously you guys see us as fools but we ain’t.

I know Afegbua too na any where belle face politician but this Atiku P.A reply no prove any innocence, make Atiku travel go US now maybe yawa no go gas for his head. They are always threatening themselves with court case that we know say no go reach anywhere near courthouse in order to deceive the masses but Na lie, we don chop enough of una lies.

God is watching sha, that I know and He will move with His hand of judgement when the time comes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by BlackBaron: 6:26am On May 04, 2022
anonimi:

Why did you not see this part of your above article

Duh!
Read the title of the article unless I am arguing with someone of low intellect? Context eludes you if you can only grab a single sentence out of a whole article.

anonimi:

If you have not done anything to eliminate the demagoguery and nasty money politicking, please why are you complaining? What is your complaining alone supposed to achieve?

Seeing other people who you have not worked for and put in your own money to make viable options in the 774 LGAs? Or what is your point please
Again, reductive statements. Away from SM, how do you know I do nothing or educate sections of the electorate about voting for credible candidates, shun stomach infrastructure for votes or accept inducements from politicians in return for votes.

My stint here on Nairaland does not reserve vitriol for political candidates who are no good.

By the way, I'm done with this your roundabout arguments. No further responses will be possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Cantonese: 6:26am On May 04, 2022
onuman:

Ambition is a part of man and the right of everyone. You have the right to be ambitious. If you are not ambitious then you make yourself Mr. Nobody. He was a youth at a point in his life. All the leaders worldwide of today were youths of yesterday. They battled to get themselves to their present statuses and still continue the battle to retain their power positions.

If you do not want Atiku to win, get your PVC, join a political party at the ward around you. Make yourself known. Contest for an elective office or use your PVC to cause changes.

As for Atiku, my friend, he has a right to seek the presidency again.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Aboguede(m): 6:31am On May 04, 2022
The next time u go America kindly take photos shocked

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained by Invictuse: 6:54am On May 04, 2022
That is cos he chose not to betray his country to diehard criminals like Atiku or the Pandora kleptomaniac Peter Obi..lol

ovieigho:
Avoid any friend/ associates like kazeem afegbua…it’s important

What a shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infrastructure, Defense Get Bulk Of Buhari's N8.6trillion Budget.. / 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) / "Nigeria Needs A Revolution" - Pat Utomi (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.