Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 (83494 Views)

PSG Vs Bayern Munich Champions League Final (0 - 1) On 23rd August 2020 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by rotile247(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2022
funkyshade:
Goallllllll

Bn a long while my hubby kissed me like this. Haaaaaalllaaaaaaa Madrid.

When men dey talk, bois dey sempe!! (Got that from him)
So how hard was it last night? Lol
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by rotile247(m): 12:18pm On May 29, 2022
Osibajo2023:
see sentiment, it was wen guardiola came that barca Won 6trophies in a single season, and since then no such record in barca, mancity 4 league cup in 5 season, without gaurdiola, man city can never be this hot, so shut up ur dirty mouth
Enrique did the same that same Barca squad. Rikckard laid the foundation. Messi, Iniesta and Xavi and others were already promoted to the senior team by Rickard and they won champions league in 2006 having won it last in 1992.

Pep already had an already made team. He utilized this very well. Remember Eto was very instrumental to Pep's first champions league in 2008 and had a great luck against Chelsea in semis.

Pep was unlucky at Bayern because they played well same at Man City. Only difference is that he spent the highest money at Man City (Pep has always spent on specific players he wants in all the clubs he has coached usually expensive signings)

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by FahBuLous: 12:24pm On May 29, 2022
Slynation:
Choke...Me that was just catching cruise grin I'm not even a Liverpool fan but I just felt they should have won the Cup...

Real Madrid nobi there Mate...

#Up Spainish_Teams!!
No be their mate at all o...

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by openmine(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2022
VlamesIffect:

No need arguing with you. You should google or ask what a balanced gameplay is & how it differs from attack minded & defensive gameplay. Ok?
You should be the one making use of the search engine to know its meaning and usage....You are using the term 'balanced' wrongly!
Balanced defence and midfield that got bypassed at will by LFC midfield and exposed the keeper several times...if not for the profligacy of the LFC attacker like salah and the superlative effort of thibaut courtois you wont be saying this!
....Just give huge credit and accolade to the Madrid goalkeeper for making those 9 amazing saves that your acclaimed 'balanced' midfield and defence could not prevent!
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by bennyflipy(m): 12:32pm On May 29, 2022
chikason22:
Let nobody come here to talk rubbish about this final.
Liverpool played Madrid asssss out. Madrid was just lucky. They all say back to defend. They should have played like the Madrid that we all know. There keeper saved them.
Verdict. Madrid won by luck.
As winning na winning, congrats to them.

We'll come back stronger next season.
To all my fellow kopites in this forum, congratulations to us us for going this fall.
With our head held up high, we'll bounce back next time and whoever meets us in the final will pay for Madrid's sin.
Never give up.
GOODNIGHT TO MY LOVELY FRIENDS IN FOOTBALL THREAD.

Whether you troll my Liverpool or not. It won't stop us from achieving more heights.
Goodbye.
YNWA
YNWA

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by VlamesIffect(f): 12:37pm On May 29, 2022
openmine:

You should be the one making use of the search engine to know its meaning and usage....You are using the term 'balanced' wrongly!
Balanced defence and midfield that got bypassed at will by LFC midfield and exposed the keeper several times...if not for the profligacy of the LFC attacker like salah and the superlative effort of thibaut courtois you wont be saying this!
....Just give huge credit and accolade to the Madrid goalkeeper for making those 9 amazing saves that your acclaimed 'balanced' midfield and defence could not prevent!

Ffs. Go with Whatever makes u sleep at night.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by openmine(m): 12:39pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
VlamesIffect:

Ffs. Go with Whatever makes u sleep at night.
[/s]
SMH..Whatever!
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Demurray: 12:43pm On May 29, 2022
Reference:

OX should leave..... agreed.

We need full-time replacement for Arnold... someone trusted like tsimikas..... are you joking. If he did not play yesterday and they still lost, the Kopp will skin Klopp alive. The problem is not Arnold. He is a fantastic player. The problem is controlling him, knowing his strengths and limitations and using him when and where appropriate aka tactics.

We need a replacement for Salah... someone to give him rest... we lack that towards the final... Madrid was able to rest majority of their player giving them a stronger team... totally disagree.

Liverpool is already overloaded with forwards. His form yesterday was just down to the number of games he played in chasing the quad and esp in an Afcon year. What liverpool lacks is a highly competent attacking midfielder to make that 'killer pass' and take away the 'drving load' the trio of Salah, Mane and Diaz undertake every match.

Those guys work too hard for the team, and cover far too much ground as forwards while the present midfield hardly makes any forward runs or passes, always side to side and expecting the forwards to run to the box and through a hailstorm of defenders. You do that for 60 matches and your gasket blows, simple.... Van Nistelrooy will never accept that nonsense.
You are very correct �
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Demurray: 12:59pm On May 29, 2022
openmine:

FYI Goal ruled out as offside is not counted as shot on goal!
Oga If mid and defence was balanced,how come they were bypassed and 9 shots where fired including a one on one situation with salah!

You won't even be[b][/b] saying this if one or two of the LFC 9 shots hit d net!

The person you should be thanking is the Madrid keeper who seemed to be playing in god-mode cos those saves were unimaginable!

Ask why the keeper of Madrid was given MOM and not the players from midfield or defence....

Bottom line is that the only chance Madrid had was converted while LFC players squandered their own chances! And that's the difference!
There was nothing tactical about letting in 9 shots on goal!
Simple!
[b][/ @bolded , point of correction they did not squandered their chances but saved by Madrid goalkeeper. If it was squandered, it wouldn't be recorded as shot on target.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by openmine(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2022
Demurray:
[b][/ @bolded , point of correction they did not squandered their chances but saved by Madrid goalkeeper. If it was squandered, it wouldn't be recorded as shot on target.
If i want to put what you said into consideration then LFC players had 15 chances against Madrid's 2 to score but squandered them except 9 that was saved by the keeper!
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 29, 2022
Real Madrid defeated the 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed EPL teams of this season to clinch the champions league? shocked shocked shocked shocked
One team from Laliga did this to all the EPL elite teams? cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by StockTraderX: 5:33pm On May 29, 2022
Testing posting.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by olamoses75(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2022
This marking from Virgil eventually leads to the goal.

Premier league defenders will never disappoint grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by FullBlastLight: 6:36pm On May 29, 2022
Won by fluke!
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Demurray: 6:38pm On May 29, 2022
openmine:

If i want to put what you said into consideration then LFC players had 15 chances against Madrid's 2 to score but squandered them except 9 that was saved by the keeper!
You are right though

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by FullBlastLight: 7:03pm On May 29, 2022
Teazer4:
na wolves dem Dey play na…. How market

Won by fluke!
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Teazer4(m): 7:11pm On May 29, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Won by fluke!
why una no win by fluke,

Pls don’t forget to….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by FullBlastLight: 7:15pm On May 29, 2022
Teazer4:
why una no win by fluke,

Pls don’t forget to….

Ain't gat no tears over dis 2 donate!

Fact remains dt Real Madrid weren't d better side, at all!

Nothing was spectacular abt them frm d A 2 Zid!
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Teazer4(m): 7:31pm On May 29, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Ain't gat no tears over dis 2 donate!

Fact remains dt Real Madrid weren't d better side, at all!

Nothing was spectacular abt them frm d A 2 Zid!
story for the gods… take your L in peace. Nothing Dey spectacular about em, yet they whopped Top3 England’s teams asssss, consecutively. Try another line….

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Kelvin3476: 10:37pm On May 29, 2022
Mavrick2012:
yeah,tell me that "any coach" who has 32 trophies in 14 seasons like pep,in the entire history of football
A COACH WHO COACHED BARCA OF THOSE YEARS, BAYERN MUNICH AND THE RECENT MANCHESTER CITY WOULD WIN MORE.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Kelvin3476: 10:40pm On May 29, 2022
Osibajo2023:
see sentiment, it was wen guardiola came that barca Won 6trophies in a single season, and since then no such record in barca, mancity 4 league cup in 5 season, without gaurdiola, man city can never be this hot, so shut up ur dirty mouth
U MEANT THAT PELLEGRINI AND MANCINI WON NOTHING AT CITY ? U MEANT THE ENRIQUE DID NTN AT BARCA ?

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Demurray: 8:32am On May 30, 2022
Kelvin3476:
A COACH WHO COACHED BARCA OF THOSE YEARS, BAYERN MUNICH AND THE RECENT MANCHESTER CITY WOULD WIN MORE.
Even Heynicks won every available trophies in his last season before gardiola took over

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Maverick777: 9:04am On May 30, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Maverick777 abi na maverick2012
Mavrick777
Mavericks777

Con give me my money abeg

Con give me my 20k abeg embarassed cry cry
hands up!
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by OlawaleBammie: 9:15am On May 30, 2022
Maverick777:

hands up!
Madrd doesn't make noise, we know what we re capable of doing.
U never bet against us
U never write us off
U never consider us an underdog.

Madrid doesn't play good football but we are accustomed to winning trophies.
It's in the dna
Its inbuilt
We didn't learn how to win, we were born with it.
Either we play well or not is not always the issue, we re only concerned about how many trophies we will win at the end of the season.

The spirit of madrid is supernatural bro, u dont bet against a team that has spirit.

On Saturday morning i had started calling u out but u refused to pick up, now u re responding after two days grin

Never knew u were spineless, u didnt have the courage, u dont have the balls, u dont have what it takes. So ordinary 20k u cant stake to validate ur stand.

Send my 20k abeg grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Kelvin3476: 1:27pm On May 30, 2022
Demurray:
Even Heynicks won every available trophies in his last season before gardiola took over
na people wey the overhype pep na im the vex me pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Mavrick2012: 5:49pm On May 30, 2022
Kelvin3476:
Biko, what stops other coaches from coaching those teams?

You remind me of a dunce who said anyone who coaches man city will win trophies, but,the slowpoke forgot that man City team didn't fall from the cloud, it was carefully assembled by a tactician.

The nitwit also forgot the players ain't playing just any kind of football,they playing a pep Guardiola brand of football.

May hate not make us sound like idiots.

Please shout AMEN

Let's appreciate good things.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Demurray: 6:20pm On May 30, 2022
Kelvin3476:
na people wey the overhype pep na im the vex me pass
He's good at what he's doing , but being overhype

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Kelvin3476: 7:14pm On May 30, 2022
Mavrick2012:
Biko, what stops other coaches from coaching those teams?

You remind me of a dunce who said anyone who coaches man city will win trophies, but,the slowpoke forgot that man City team didn't fall from the cloud, it was carefully assembled by a tactician.

The nitwit also forgot the players ain't playing just any kind of football,they playing a pep Guardiola brand of football.

May hate not make us sound like idiots.

Please shout AMEN

Let's appreciate good things.
SOMEBODY JUST WROTE LIKE AN IDIOT . AS IF MANCHESTER CITY , BAYERN , AND BARCELONA ARE NT WINNING TROPHIES BE4 AND AFTER PEP

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Mavrick2012: 7:51pm On May 30, 2022
Kelvin3476:
SOMEBODY JUST WROTE LIKE AN IDIOT . AS IF MANCHESTER CITY , BAYERN , AND BARCELONA ARE NT WINNING TROPHIES BE4 AND AFTER PEP
Pep has an average of over 2 trophies per season,
Mention any coach who has ever coached Barca, Bayern or man city who has this trophy average.PLEASE TELL.

Note,i didn't call you idiot, please read and understand me

Hey, you didn't even answer my question: what stop world great coaches from managing at Barca, Bayern and city?
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Kelvin3476: 10:42pm On May 30, 2022
Mavrick2012:

Pep has an average of over 2 trophies per season,
Mention any coach who has ever coached Barca, Bayern or man city who has this trophy average.PLEASE TELL.

Note,i didn't call you idiot, please read and understand me

Hey, you didn't even answer my question: what stop world great coaches from managing at Barca, Bayern and city?
ALL BAYERN MANAGERS EXCEPT THIS LAST ONE. ALL THE COACHES WHO MANAGED XAVI, INESTA, ALVES, MESS AND ALBA AT BARCELONA ETC
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Mavrick2012: 11:01pm On May 30, 2022
Kelvin3476:
ALL BAYERN MANAGERS EXCEPT THIS LAST ONE. ALL THE COACHES WHO MANAGED XAVI, INESTA, ALVES, MESS AND ALBA AT BARCELONA ETC
i don't understand this response.

You mean all Bayern managers have an average of over 2 trophies per season?

Please explain so i know the manager that has broken the unbroken record of pep
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Demurray: 9:49am On May 31, 2022
Kelvin3476:
c Regarding someone as a IDIOT is anonymous to lack of maturity .and it hasn't come to that. Everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion .

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea :FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 27th May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.