Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 (83641 Views)

PSG Vs Bayern Munich Champions League Final (0 - 1) On 23rd August 2020 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup Final (0(3) - (4)0) On 24th February 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by EmperorGodswill: 12:11am On May 29, 2022
]Show love abeg
Make i fellow una smile
I appreciate any any
Hala madrid biggest, most successful club in europe
First bank
Ojimadu chidirim Godswill.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by openmine(m): 12:12am On May 29, 2022
VlamesIffect:

You can't call the attacking equally matched.... Madrid had that Balance in defence, mid and strike. Liverpool played attack but didn't have the extra magic to convert them to goals.
how did LFC get the 9 chances on target without the contribution of the defence and midfield?
If Madrid had balance in both defence and midfield, how did LFC get up to 9 chances which was saved by their keeper?
If one or two of those chances had managed to hit the net,you won't be talking about a 'balanced' madrid defence or midfield!
Like I said before,the difference was the goal which was the only chance Madrid had!

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by onunwa21(m): 12:19am On May 29, 2022
Madrid una weldone
I for no sleep tonight

7 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by chypotenti(m): 12:30am On May 29, 2022
Desperados:
For those who don’t understand….. the last man in the goalpost behind the line is standing as a goalkeeper.

Benzema is more forward(marking with his foot) than the other Liverpool player at the right side putting him offside.

If you not understand, go ask ur ancestors…
omoh! This rule na nonsense! What if in a situation where by that last man standing as a goal keeper, uses his hand to stop a goal...what happens next Penalty abi?? NONSENSE RULE!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by chypotenti(m): 12:32am On May 29, 2022
openmine:
how did LFC get the 9 chances on target without the contribution of the defence and midfield?
If Madrid had balance in both defence and midfield, how did LFC get up to 9 chances which was saved by their keeper?
If one or two of those chances had managed to hit the net,you won't be talking about a 'balanced' madrid defence or midfield!
Like I said before,the difference was the goal which was the only chance Madrid had!
na only you know that one!!!! Madrid na champions of Europe abeg!!!! They always know how to win...

8 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by BENEAMATA: 12:34am On May 29, 2022
So all the english teams enter madrid bus begin sing " carry me dey go . . . . ."

grin. grin. grin.

Anyway , congrats madrid .

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Smileall(m): 12:35am On May 29, 2022
onunwa21:
Madrid una weldone
I for no sleep tonight
Abeg make una show love na make we follow celebrate
Gtb
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by openmine(m): 1:00am On May 29, 2022
chypotenti:
na only you know that one!!!! Madrid na champions of Europe abeg!!!! They always know how to win...
Before you intrude on a convo,first check the beginning.....and no one is arguing about Madrid clinching their 14th UCL trophy!
They made use of their only chance and scored....Simple!

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Fulmigati: 1:05am On May 29, 2022
Liverpool played 3 finals and did not score a single goal. shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by TechBIogger: 1:18am On May 29, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Mynd44 lalasticlala
hahaha I just see as the guy call you stupid fool for just an argument I come wonder why he take am personal.
you and the guy get issue before?
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by LesbianBoy(m): 1:23am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
hahaha I just see as the guy call you stupid fool for just an argument I come wonder why he take am personal.
you and the guy get issue before?

I no even understand. Normally I go yab him papa back, but I just wan test whether mods dey work grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by pargelenis(m): 1:58am On May 29, 2022
I am a Chelsea and EPL fan but give maximum kudos to Real Madrid. They beat the top three teams in England and also beat the top team in France. They are the true and deserved champions of Europe.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by uunwanaobong3: 2:39am On May 29, 2022
Liverpool played in three cup finals (and won two of them) without scoring a single goal this season � https:///ItOpGsca75
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by IamGreen1(f): 4:03am On May 29, 2022
Desperados:
For those who don’t understand….. the last man in the goalpost behind the line is standing as a goalkeeper.

Benzema is more forward(marking with his foot) than the other Liverpool player at the right side putting him offside.

If you not understand, go ask ur ancestors…

Thanks for this , now I understand better.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by invinzible1: 4:48am On May 29, 2022
DannyFX2638:
I know you're hurt by my comment.. sorry oo grin
LoL.......... Far from it brother like I said your reply would be emotional rather logical..
Hala Madrid

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by hotwax: 5:09am On May 29, 2022
samwash:

If your brain nor dey pain you, since the last decade, how many times the English teams have won the trophy ahead of the Spanish side & who did they play at the finals ?

Liverpool mad Chelsea won it on the last 5years.

Is that even the argument? You are shifting the argument. Now I believe your brain they leak.

You started with English teams are overrated..the same English team that beat 3laliga teams to win trophy.

It's Madrid time tonight...let them enjoy it and stop behaving like a lunatic patient
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Mavrick2012: 5:42am On May 29, 2022
obonujoker:
And some clowns will tell you Pep Fraudiola is the world best coach grin

Best coaches list of the season.

Ancellotti

Frankfurt Coach

Mourinho

Spalleti

The world cup winning coach

Klopp
sorry sir, while all those coaches you mentioned have been coaching years before pep, pep has more trophies than all of them.

32 trophies in just 14 seasons.

No manager in the entire history of football has that over 2 trophies per season record.

RESPECT MAN

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by VlamesIffect(f): 5:52am On May 29, 2022
openmine:

If kareems first goal in first half wasn't ruled as no goal what will u have said about the vicinus goal being their only chance?

Liverpool had over 19 attempts and couldn't convert 1. Madrid had 2 and converted both. One didn't count.

Again Madrid had a balanced tactics. To be able to score in 59 min & not pack box till 95min, they kept putting pressure in mid & attack & still didn't concede a goal. That's a balanced gameplay baba.

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Jazzman01: 6:03am On May 29, 2022
Slynation:
Konate did more job tonight than Arnold, but the goal scored by Vini was unexpected tho... everyone saw Valverde took that shot and was motionless while indeed it was an assist...

Nothing unexpected there. It was Arnold's Fault. Robertson and Arnold failed in their man marking of Valverde and Vini.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by caprini1: 6:10am On May 29, 2022
kunlesehan:
VINI ... vidi vici

I tell u

Any team that can beat Chelsea in a semi-final deserves the trophy
That Chelsea squad against madrid in Spain was in beast mode,the toughest game for madrid enroute the final.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Jazzman01: 6:11am On May 29, 2022
Reussite:
Omo this match pain me. sad Liverpool should have taken their chances in the first half knowing that second half have been Madrid's from knockout stages.
14 UCL is just too much abeg. The only comforting thing for me is that Benzema did not break Ronaldo's record.

You can't blame them, they tried their best but just couldn't get past Courtois. Madrid's mid field and defence was also well organized making it very difficult for Liverpool to make their usual runs and penetrate.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by caprini1: 6:14am On May 29, 2022
hayzed19:
Manure FC and Liverpool legends doing pundit job are the most useless set of pundits I have ever seen.
They almost made me throw up, especially that Michael Owen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Jazzman01: 6:20am On May 29, 2022
Sanchez01:
Real Madrid had the toughest walk to the Champions League final. Beat PSG, Chelsea, Manchester City and then Liverpool! A Real Madrid side that is just rebuilding defeated the three strongest English teams in a single season. Chelsea and Manchester City were even a formidable opponents against Madrid. Liverpool is grossly overrated and playing this game a thousand times, there is no way they will win against a resilient side as Real Madrid.

Chelsea and Mancity played better and offered more threat than Liverpool did tonight. But it is a final and both sides would like to play with caution.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Kelvin3476: 6:29am On May 29, 2022
LesbianBoy:

I no even understand. Normally I go yab him papa back, but I just wan test whether mods dey work grin grin grin grin grin
THEN REPORT HIM
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Tobechuckwu(m): 6:30am On May 29, 2022
Ancelotti said it was easier to play Liverpool than playing Man City nd Chelsea.
That once u don't play high defensive line ,they can't run behind ur defensive line then u are good to go.

HALA Madrid.

Klopp always have issues against Italian coaches.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Kelvin3476: 6:34am On May 29, 2022
Mavrick2012:
sorry sir, while all those coaches you mentioned have been coaching years before pep, pep has more trophies than all of them.

32 trophies in just 14 seasons.

No manager in the entire history of football has that over 2 trophies per season record.

RESPECT MAN
ANY COACH CAN WIN WITH THAT PRIME BARCELONA TEAM, BAYERN AND LIKE WISE CITY. NOTHING EXCEPTIONAL

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Jazzman01: 6:38am On May 29, 2022
Reference:
Liverpool looked jaded from the start, build up play terribly slow and the players looked uncharacteristically nervous for most parts.
After a grueling end to the season, this was just a bridge too far, not helped by Klopp's poor tactics.

Exactly, they were uncharacteristically slow and lacked ideas going forward. Thiago was also a culprit in slowing them down. Things changed a bit when he was removed and replaced with Firmino. They became more fluid but unfortunately the time was almost up and most of the players were already running out of gas.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by wiseone28: 6:38am On May 29, 2022
Maynman:

Yes more tears, cry! grin
Don't mention me again

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 by Jazzman01: 6:49am On May 29, 2022
blkmum700:

I told someone today that Liverpool were lucky in this season's Champions League not to have played any big teams before getting to the final. They played Inter, Benfica, and Villarreal, and they could have won it tonight. They tried to cheat Madrid with a VAR. Benzema's goal was a very legit goal because it was a back pass from Fabinho.

The goal was too clumsy. It is a final and they wanted a free and fair play. You don't give red cards, award penalties or make other drastic decisions in a final unless it is very very glaring otherwise the game will be ruined.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.