Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? (34445 Views)

Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men — Lady Says (video) / Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:20pm On May 04, 2022
Lalami3232:
Second wife na pain pass. Do you know why? The second wife dey as legal as the first wife. The second wife get same benefit as the first wife. Some men dey even carry the second wife to come stay same house with the first wife. Second wife get inheritance. Second wife no dey hide, she can so anything because she's legal.
But you see sidechicks, dem dey fear some wives. Dem no fit call the man anyhow because he may be with the wife. A wife can beat up the sidechick but no fit beat second wife because both of them get equal right. God abeg, no ever give us reasons to marry more than one woman for this life. Dear men, we know say only 3% of ladies for this 9ja na get the tendency to be a good wife, so my advise to una be say make una find from those 3% and marry. Polygamy na demonic thing ooooo, I know wetin I dey talk. The father is "OUR FATHER" while the mother is "MY MOTHER". I rather be a single guy forever, than to marry more than one woman. Hence, my reason for abstaining from our 9ja babes because dem go always give you reasons to marry multiple women.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if no be you disvirgin your wife, oga go for DNA test oooo. Non virgins aka boreholes are not to be trusted. The pikin resemble you, is not a guarantee say na your pikin"

The pikin resemble you, is not a guarantee say na your pikin"..... this your word na killer machine ooooooo
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by MSGAMBLE9: 6:29pm On May 04, 2022
Whazar:
What if I decide to have both?
Second wife and many side chicks
na u cruise pass!
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by Aklee4994(m): 6:37pm On May 04, 2022
WondaBeauty:
Sharing my husband wit someone occasionally & Sharing my home with someone permanently are 2 different things...

My husband is my joy but my home including him is my peace.

You can share in my joy with me but not my peace.

PEACE IS NEVER SHARED...

I value and cherish my peace very much....
side chick is a killer but second wife can’t if you can’t as a first wife e.g In the case of ataga and chidinma ojukwu
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by newdawn2017(f): 7:26pm On May 04, 2022
Kriss216:

No gbola is meant for one kpekus. Ever wondered why Sarah instructed Abraham to farm in Hagar's farmland?
no koekus is meant for one gbola I swear I love youthful ones
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by newdawn2017(f): 7:29pm On May 04, 2022
Salubata:
Second wife! kiss

Women hate rivalry but unfortunately men are polygamous naturally.

There's that silent pride for men in having more than one woman LEGALLY to himself

In all, to each everyone!
so re women
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by Salubata(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2022
No.
We're Africans, we're well cultured. Polyandry is never our thing.

That aside, the sexual urge for men is greater than that of women. How do you want us to cope
newdawn2017:
so re women
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:48pm On May 04, 2022
Origin:
It all depends on your perspective...

If you were the child of a side chick or a legitimate wife which would you prefer.

If you were the newcomer would you prefer to be a side chick or a legitimate wife.

By the way, there is nothing like second, third etc wife. Wife is wife..

If you became a widow or divorced (normal life things) would you hope to get remarried or become a sidechick.

The only difference is the legitimacy of the union and the kids. So everyone concerned gains respectability.
Learn to share
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by Emma1Oj(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2022
WondaBeauty:

Read my comment again and know my answer.

Goodluck....
so.. you are instructing me to go read your message again? Do you know who am I??
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by Friend22(m): 11:08pm On May 04, 2022
WondaBeauty:
Sharing my husband wit someone occasionally & Sharing my home with someone permanently are 2 different things...

PEACE IS NEVER SHARED...

Who is this one?

You are the very ones who will curse and crucify adulterers yet,you encourage it?
Who told you the man is meant for one woman?!

Women deceive themselves io much; what our grand parents did with ease are what these deluded generation think they can do better at.

Having more wives will always remain the best in a society where women of marriageable she are more yo avoid adultery and formication.

One man,one wife us a ruse sold by westerners not supported in your very own Bible.
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by Friend22(m): 11:13pm On May 04, 2022
Lalami3232:
Second wife na pain pass. Do you know why? The second wife dey as legal as the first wife. The second wife get same benefit as the first wife. Some men dey even carry the second wife to come stay same house with the first wife. Second wife get inheritance. Second wife no dey hide, she can so anything because she's legal.
But you see sidechicks, dem dey fear some wives. Dem no fit call the man anyhow because he may be with the wife. A wife can beat up the sidechick but no fit beat second wife because both of them get equal right. God abeg, no ever give us reasons to marry more than one woman for this life. Dear men, we know say only 3% of ladies for this 9ja na get the tendency to be a good wife, so my advise to una be say make una find from those 3% and marry. Polygamy na demonic thing ooooo, I know wetin I dey talk. The father is "OUR FATHER" while the mother is "MY MOTHER". I rather be a single guy forever, than to marry more than one woman. Hence, my reason for abstaining from our 9ja babes because dem go always give you reasons to marry multiple women.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if no be you disvirgin your wife, oga go for DNA test oooo. Non virgins aka boreholes are not to be trusted. The pikin resemble you, is not a guarantee say na your pikin"

You're simply deluded!
You have been heavily brainwashed!

Can you swear that you've not slept with more than one girl?
But making it (sex) legal is a curse?but sleeping with multiple girls is a blessing?.

Delusional!
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by Friend22(m): 11:15pm On May 04, 2022
Origin:
It all depends on your perspective...

If you were the child of a side chick or a legitimate wife which would you prefer.

If you were the newcomer would you prefer to be a side chick or a legitimate wife.

By the way, there is nothing like second, third etc wife. Wife is wife..

If you became a widow or divorced (normal life things) would you hope to get remarried or become a sidechick.

The only difference is the legitimacy of the union and the kids. So everyone concerned gains respectability.

The only sensible mention so far.

Some so called graduates don't think for themselves, they'd rather prefer zombie-like approach.
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by WondaBeauty(f): 11:55pm On May 04, 2022
Emma1Oj:
so.. you are instructing me to go read your message again? Do you know who am I??

Lol yeah, go back and read all over if you want to know my answer.

I don't know you and I don't care either.

Ciao...
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by WondaBeauty(f): 11:58pm On May 04, 2022
jasmeel:
No m sure it can do a lot beta d way I see

a lot better like what exactly?
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by cococandy(f): 2:12am On May 05, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Sometimes I can’t help but to question the sanity of the mods on this forum. What a thread.
grin
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by jasmeel: 7:04am On May 05, 2022
WondaBeauty:

a lot better like what exactly?
ur opinion on dat topic jst got me wondrn wia it cm frm
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by WondaBeauty(f): 7:10am On May 05, 2022
jasmeel:
ur opinion on dat topic jst got me wondrn wia it cm frm

Well, it came from the mind and poured out through the lips of WONDABEAUTY.
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by jasmeel: 7:22am On May 05, 2022
WondaBeauty:

Well, it came from the mind and poured out through the lips of WONDABEAUTY.
Hmm intresting
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by Caseless: 9:02am On May 05, 2022
WondaBeauty:

PEACE IS NEVER SHARED...

brilliant
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by Emma1Oj(m): 11:28am On May 05, 2022
WondaBeauty:

Lol yeah, go back and read all over if you want to know my answer.

I don't know you and I don't care either.

Ciao...
U still have the mind to quote me the bolded? What if I tell you I'm one of your close neighbor who live a street away from u that you can't do without? How will you handle that? God is watching you with 4G.
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by WondaBeauty(f): 2:45pm On May 05, 2022
jasmeel:
Hmm intresting

yeah...
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by jasmeel: 3:22pm On May 05, 2022
WondaBeauty:

yeah...
So r u marid
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by newdawn2017(f): 9:11pm On May 05, 2022
Salubata:
No.
We're Africans, we're well cultured. Polyandry is never our thing.

That aside, the sexual urge for men is greater than that of women. How do you want us to cope
kid not urself women ve great sexual urge more than men. What is good for d goose, its good for d gender. Africans women re polyandrous, u don't know ur history well undecided
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by WondaBeauty(f): 5:19am On May 06, 2022
jasmeel:
So r u marid

Not yet.

Btw its my birthday 2day.
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by jasmeel: 11:42am On May 06, 2022
WondaBeauty:

Not yet.

Btw its my birthday 2day.
ahn'ahn seriously?
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by WondaBeauty(f): 12:41pm On May 06, 2022
jasmeel:
ahn'ahn seriously?

yeah...
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by jasmeel: 12:55pm On May 06, 2022
WondaBeauty:

yeah...
Ok api baiday. U go chop rice n stew?
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by WondaBeauty(f): 4:06pm On May 06, 2022
jasmeel:
Ok api baiday. U go chop rice n stew?

Lol, thank you cos i've already eaten and thanks for the wishes.
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by jasmeel: 6:03pm On May 06, 2022
WondaBeauty:

Lol, thank you cos i've already eaten and thanks for the wishes.
Correct
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by buchi4action(m): 8:33am On May 08, 2022
Righthussle:
Whether na side chic or second wife or side c..ock for women, just do whatever you like provided it is not against the law of the land. Life is too short. Enjoy your life now. If you die, that your beautiful wife that wants you to be with only her will not be buried with you.

In addition, when you die, another guy will ride your wife with reckless abandon.

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by Righthussle: 9:08am On May 08, 2022
buchi4action:

In addition, when you die, another guy will ride your wife with reckless abandon.

I dey tell you.
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by TyroneP(m): 12:19pm On May 08, 2022
Gunners89:
Second Wife anyday, anytime

Only women who had been on or experience both sides could relate very well to this. And we should understand that men differ from each other. Personal encounter of women who had experienced or experiencing this goes a long way. Those things should be shared on here to give your response(s) a meaningful thoughts.
Re: Side Chick Vs Second Wife, Which Hurts Women More? by Salubata(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2022
Not at all. Joke on you grin
newdawn2017:
kid not urself women ve great sexual urge more than men. What is good for d goose, its good for d gender. Africans women re polyandrous, u don't know ur history well undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent / RELOCATION SALE: PLOT OF LAND WITH GERMAN FLOOR. I OWN IT! / Police Inspector, Michael Timitimi Slumps, Dies During Grandmother’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.