Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,049 members, 7,825,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Imagine This Guy As Your President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine This Guy As Your President (624 Views)

Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters / Shocking: Dear Nigerians Your President Is A Foreigner Israel Minister Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine This Guy As Your President by foryourminding: 6:44am On May 04, 2022
For the fact that some people in Lagos think this guy, with all the corruption, drug charges, age controversy, hometown controversy and finally very poor health (pooing on his body, shaking hands, rotten teeth, nearly slumping in public, spending months in foreign hospitals, etc) is the best candidate (their opinion) to rule Nigeria of 200m people makes me cringe and justifies my demand that Nigeria must be broken into its natural pieces so that different people can choose their different destinies.

You want Buhari to be president of your country/region? Fine. Make him a life president while at it.

You want Tinubu to rule you? Very perfect. Make him president of Oduduwa Republic ASAP.

I want Peter Obi or Umahi to handle my affairs? Nice. Elect him. No complaints.

5 Likes

Re: Imagine This Guy As Your President by foryourminding: 6:45am On May 04, 2022
4 people with 4 different ideas and destinations bought one Landcruiser and spend everyday fighting to take control of the steering and travel to their various destinations at once.

Of course the Landcruiser doesn't move. Once one driver takes control and travels east for 20 meters, another person takes the vehicle and drives it 40 meters west. Another seizes control and drives it 100 meters north.

Why can't these four guys/drivers sell the Landcruiser and buy 4 Toyota Corolla and comfortably drive to their various destinations?

5 Likes

Re: Imagine This Guy As Your President by habsydiamond(m): 6:57am On May 04, 2022
Nigeria politicians are thesame... They are only differentiated by their political parties but they all have same intentions which is to Pack the national treasures for themselves and their families.. Do u expect someone to collect form for 100million and not pack money, I don't think so.. My advice for Nigerians is for us to shine our eyes and vote for someone that won't pack the money too money.. Cos China is knocking for her loans to this country..
Re: Imagine This Guy As Your President by foryourminding: 7:03am On May 04, 2022
habsydiamond:
Nigeria politicians are thesame... They are only differentiated by their political parties but they all have same intentions which is to PA k the national treasures for themselves and their families.. Do u expect someone to collect form for 100million and not pack money, I don't think so
It's easier to choose a less corrupt leader when religion and ethnicity is not the problem.

Do you think that in a country of only Yoruba people that anybody will vote Tinubu in a Tinubu vs Aregbesola poll? (both Muslims).

People will go for competence.

But because we're in a chaos of a country, seeing that Tinubu is the highest chance they have in becoming president in Nigeria, many Yoruba will now support him against people from other tribes with competence.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine This Guy As Your President by eddynaira125: 7:53am On May 04, 2022
foryourminding:
4 people with 4 different ideas and destinations bought one Landcruiser and spend everyday fighting to take control of the steering and travel to their various destinations at once.

Of course the Landcruiser doesn't move. Once one driver takes control and travels east for 20 meters, another person takes the vehicle and drives it 40 meters west. Another seizes control and drives it 100 meters north.

Why can't these four guys/drivers sell the Landcruiser and buy 4 Toyota Corolla and comfortably drive to their various destinations?

Only the wise will understand this parable

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Na So Reno Omokri Take Turn BMC / Deborah Samuel Murder; How Many Muslim Condemn It? / Who Should Be Peter Obi's Running Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.