Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Open Letter To APC Adhoc Delegates On The Need To Vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To APC Adhoc Delegates On The Need To Vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (586 Views)

We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. / Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To APC Adhoc Delegates On The Need To Vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by oikirodah(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2022
Open Letter To APC Adhoc Delegates On The Need To Vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu As The Party Presidential Flagbearer.

Dear APC Adhoc Delegates,

My name is Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, and I'm writing this open letter with the blessing of millions of Nigerians who look to your party for positive change. Today, history has entrusted the honour of deciding the future and fate of our beautiful country, Nigeria, to each and every one of you.

We have no choice but to dance to the tune of who you choose as your party's presidential candidate. As a result, your Congress is more than just an internal party matter; it will affect the daily lives of ordinary Nigerians and their fate in the future.

The decisions made this weekend will go a long way toward establishing Nigeria as a country with limitless potential. As a result, we respectfully suggest that you act in your best judgment and in accordance with your national conscience.

Nigerians demand only the best hand to be voted as your presidential candidate, regardless of the politicking and theatrics. Integrity, competence, stability, tolerance, acceptability, a sound plan, native intelligence, and many more qualities are required of your presidential flagbearer.

A critical examination of all presidential aspirants on your platform, with the exception of one or two, reveals that everyone has prior experience in public leadership. Some have served as Senators, Governors, Ministers, Legislative Speakers, and in other official positions.

How did their performance affect the development of the party, the common man, and governance? What were or are their legacies as public servants? What part did they play in Nation building ? All of these tests are important if we are to tell ourselves the gospel truth.

Dear APC delegates, all that Nigerians require is excellent and sound government. I am writing to urge you to elect former Lagos State Governor Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as your party's presidential candidate, and here are a few reasons why.

Political administration and governance competence are two prerequisites for running a major country like Nigeria. We need someone who can deliver democratic benefits while also managing political administration. Tinubu has demonstrated the temperament required to handle both political administration and excellent governance.

One of the hallmarks of leadership is the ability to gather the best hands and work as a team to achieve your organization's goals and objectives. As Governor of Lagos State, Tinubu demonstrated that he could assemble the best team regardless of ethnicity or creed.

The APC is Africa's largest party, founded by core progressives with the primary goal of bringing beneficial and realistic changes to Nigerians. Tinubu, as a founding member of the APC, is ideally placed to ensure that the APC as a party joins the government in delivering democratic dividends to the people.

Nigeria requires a leader like Tinubu who is capable of taking the mantle of African leadership and positioning the country and continent among the world's superpowers.

In terms of security, Tinubu's template in Lagos State with the invention of the Rapid Response Squad [RRS] has diligently served Lagos State; we know what the state of insecurity in Lagos was, and statistics abound on how Tinubu transformed Lagos from an insecure state to the fifth largest economy in Africa.

Tinubu, an accountant with a proven track record, is the best candidate with the most appropriate economic and financial acumen to help Nigeria reclaim its due place among world economic powers.

Nigeria now requires not only a powerful President, but also one who is very creative and innovative, a President who is concerned about the country's future and pragmatic about its advancement.

Today, explore what Lagos is becoming into, and take a look at Eko Atlantic City, which is poised to become West Africa's next economic powerhouse. Take a look at the organisations Tinubu founded in Lagos and the legacies he left behind.

Our humble request to you, delegates, is that you carefully examine the backgrounds of those vying to govern our great country.

This letter is being sent in good faith, and we trust that you will not be an impediment to the hopes of millions of Nigerians. We believe that our dream is shared by all Nigerians, including yourself.

As you depart from your different residences for your journey to Abuja for the Congress, we wish you a safe trip in good health and sound mind. As you strive toward Nigerians' collective dreams, we pray that God would answer your individual dreams.

Yours sincerely,

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah.

Editor In Chief IReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/open-letter-to-apc-adhoc-delegates-on-the-need-to-vote-asiwaju-bola-tinubu-as-the-party-presidential-flagbearer/

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To APC Adhoc Delegates On The Need To Vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Nebulax: 10:28am On May 26, 2022
The Apc delegates are not active on social media. Go and reach out to them in real life
Re: Open Letter To APC Adhoc Delegates On The Need To Vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Imortal001: 10:33am On May 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Open Letter To APC Adhoc Delegates On The Need To Vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Mooh247: 10:34am On May 26, 2022
cool

Should Tinubu, Osinbajo or Peter Obi fail to win, Na to comot this country

PDP should do the right thing and give Peter Obi their ticket, APC should give Tinubu or Osinbajo

Re: Open Letter To APC Adhoc Delegates On The Need To Vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by IgbalodeRaymond: 10:39am On May 26, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Should Tinubu, Osinbajo or Peter Obi fail to win, Na to comot this country

PDP should do the right thing and give Peter Obi their ticket, APC should give Tinubu or Osinbajo

will you take me with you?
Re: Open Letter To APC Adhoc Delegates On The Need To Vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 11:07am On May 26, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
will you take me with you?
Hey! Hang it there! Mooh247 will take me along instead.

But Mooh, Peter Obi is no longer in PDP nah.
Re: Open Letter To APC Adhoc Delegates On The Need To Vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 11:09am On May 26, 2022
Op take the advice of one zombie above telling you to take your campaign elsewhere cos the delegates are not here.
Re: Open Letter To APC Adhoc Delegates On The Need To Vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Mooh247: 11:12am On May 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
Hey! Hang it there! Mooh247 will take me along instead.

But Mooh, Peter Obi is no longer in PDP nah.

Peter Obi's exit of PDP pained me I no go lie, the guy deserves PDP ticket.... Ibos gave PDP their all and this people want to deny Obi the Ibo people's choice.. this is just hurtful

Re: Open Letter To APC Adhoc Delegates On The Need To Vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 11:17am On May 26, 2022
Mooh247:

Peter Obi's exit of PDP pained me I no go lie, the guy deserves PDP ticket.... Ibos gave PDP their all and this people want to deny Obi the Ibo people's choice.. this is just hurtful

So since you already knew Obi was no longer in PDP, why your initial post?
You were catching cruise innit?
Re: Open Letter To APC Adhoc Delegates On The Need To Vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Cyberterror: 11:21am On May 26, 2022
grin grin Anti Tinubu threads are in sharp decline since Pandora thief ran away in fear of Nyesom Wike.
PrinceofLagos food don land cheesy
Re: Open Letter To APC Adhoc Delegates On The Need To Vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Mooh247: 11:22am On May 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
So since you already knew Obi was no longer in PDP, why your initial post?
You were catching cruise innit?

Anything can happen in Politics, if people want Obi, give them Obi... Should we continue to keep shut over this obvious injustice by PDP

Although I don't support him but he gave a fair fight and deserves to win PDP ticket
Re: Open Letter To APC Adhoc Delegates On The Need To Vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 11:26am On May 26, 2022
Mooh247:

Anything can happen in Politics, if people want Obi, give them Obi... Should we continue to keep shut over this obvious injustice by PDP

Although I don't support him but he gave a fair fight and deserves to win PDP ticket
I don't what your sentiments are about bro, but nobody chased Obi out of PDP. He left on his own volition.
We his supporters are waiting for his detailed explanation of kilo sele gangangan.
Re: Open Letter To APC Adhoc Delegates On The Need To Vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by ybalogs(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2022
Today's Beautiful Hadith is about
Condemning Evil
Abu Sa'eed (RA) said: "I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: 'Whoever among you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; if he cannot, then with his tongue; if he cannot, then with his heart- and that is the weakest of Faith.'"

(Sunan an-Nasa'i, Book 47, Hadith 24)

Injustice is everywhere. You can't escape it but you can pray for protection from it and for those who are suffering because of it. Let's make a dua for all those who are in tribulation be it due to war, famine, oppression or other reasons. May Allah alleviate the suffering of those in tribulation, grant us justice in this world and the next and protect us from the weakest of faith - Ameen.
Re: Open Letter To APC Adhoc Delegates On The Need To Vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 11:30am On May 26, 2022
Cyberterror:
grin grin Anti Tinubu threads are in sharp decline since Pandora thief ran away in fear of Nyesom Wike.
PrinceofLagos food don land cheesy
You are clever by half. Both tinubu and osunbandes supporters got burnt out already and went underground.
But who wouldn't be burnt out with the high level of maradonic innuendos coming out from APC everyday.

On the flip side, if Tinubu should go to SDP today, his urchins both offline and online would set the town ablaze with campaigns once again.

Anywhere Obi goes, there we go. Relax.
Re: Open Letter To APC Adhoc Delegates On The Need To Vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 11:35am On May 26, 2022
ybalogs:
Today's Beautiful Hadith is about
Condemning Evil
Abu Sa'eed (RA) said: "I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: 'Whoever among you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; if he cannot, then with his tongue; if he cannot, then with his heart- and that is the weakest of Faith.'"

(Sunan an-Nasa'i, Book 47, Hadith 24)

Injustice is everywhere. You can't escape it but you can pray for protection from it and for those who are suffering because of it. Let's make a dua for all those who are in tribulation be it due to war, famine, oppression or other reasons. May Allah alleviate the suffering of those in tribulation, grant us justice in this world and the next and protect us from the weakest of faith - Ameen.
I like this!

So Muslima too dey waasu?

It's better to bring the religion further closer to the people as you have done in politics section and stop hiding behind the shadows, looking for who is blaspheming or not. Spread the good part and ignore those who disbelieve even they be Muslims too.
Re: Open Letter To APC Adhoc Delegates On The Need To Vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Mooh247: 11:36am On May 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
I don't what your sentiments are about bro, but nobody chased Obi out of PDP. He left on his own volition.
We his supporters are waiting for his detailed explanation of kilo sele gangangan.

Ibo people and their chestbeating ego.. Peter Obi obviously saw PDP as scammers they are hence why he quited, this is unfair and injustice.. you guys are still supporting PDP
Re: Open Letter To APC Adhoc Delegates On The Need To Vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 11:44am On May 26, 2022
Mooh247:

Ibo people and their chestbeating ego.. Peter Obi obviously saw PDP as scammers they are hence why he quited, this is unfair and injustice.. you guys are still supporting PDP
Where's the chest beating?
I'm just saying that you should know that Obi left PDP on his own. He was not schemed out.
At first when I heard it, I was confused but never in doubt that the man and his advisers knew better. So I can't be cursing at PDP for that.

Obi is going to another party, and his supporters await his next move.

Do you even know if it was the Nigerian Mafia that adviced him to ditch PDP now?

Wherever he goes, his supporters will still vote for him regardless of the party.
Re: Open Letter To APC Adhoc Delegates On The Need To Vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by BabydiHot(f): 11:48am On May 26, 2022
Mooh247:

Pdp is dead in SE

(1) (Reply)

A New Nation To Emerge- Anonymous / Bello - Buhari Knows I Can Defeat Atiku Before 2pm On Election Day / Terrorists In Helicopters Kills 32 In Southern Kaduna, Shell Villages (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.