Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) (40911 Views)

Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties / Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by Okobola146: 2:27pm On May 04, 2022
Mynd44:
It is a skit
it is not, I was at the wedding that day, we were all shocked when he stormed out of the reception hall, just because we were spraying him 50 50 kobo, which at the end he made almost 8 thousand naira at the wedding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by Longman8: 2:27pm On May 04, 2022
Ogbeni manage am like that, things had this days.
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by boolet: 2:27pm On May 04, 2022
Lol
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by MideMrPossible: 2:29pm On May 04, 2022
Hmmm. Country is hard! Make he just manage it Nah!
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by Hespee93: 2:29pm On May 04, 2022
It is well

Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:30pm On May 04, 2022
Na LOAN E TAKE RUN WEDDING?
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by haslaw(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2022
Mkporu miri cannibals and money..

They can even kill their own mother because of money.
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by herbert2017: 2:42pm On May 04, 2022
This is a red flag,he may turn aggression to his wife. Watch him closely.
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by kingamaa(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2022
This must be a comedy skit.

Abi, which kin embarrassment be this.

Nawa o
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 04, 2022
Clear road dare this one na skit
op come make i use gala bleast that your leg u post shit
who de cap
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by MrSensor(m): 3:00pm On May 04, 2022
He was there to collect ego.
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by planetx: 3:05pm On May 04, 2022
Lol is this real or a skit.
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by Tareq1105: 3:08pm On May 04, 2022
flemsy15:
I hardly believe most of these viral videos, most are skits or scripted acts just to shake the internet small.

I know it's not real, it's just to forget your sorrow temporarily.
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by IMOH2020: 3:26pm On May 04, 2022
Although I don't believe it, apple does not fall far from its tree,na the kind friends you keep,U can't be moving with broke guys and expect to have Obi cubana like of occasion,. reshuffle ur friends
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by AMGBoss(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2022
Rant on. Na skit.
DrChukki:
What you sow is what you reap.

If you're the type that spread high denominations on people's occasions, same will be done to you.

Men like this are stingy... He expect people to spray him millions when he has never invested on anyone...

Our Mumụ no too much...?
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by Bigchristo: 3:34pm On May 04, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdGfMj7rI2Y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Looks like a comedy skit to me, but stop this entitlements mentality nobody ask you to spend lavishly in your marriage, I have witnessed a 6 people gathering for wedding and the couples are happy together till date, but for Naija una wan impressed ancestors and village people first before una mind go Dey say una do marriage, it’s not by spending huge amount on wedding, marriage need steady financial income that’s the only way to sustain it, if you have the finance spend it on your special day but if e nor Dey do as your power reach nor impress anyone
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by Funkybabee(f): 3:40pm On May 04, 2022
Lol

Na *inawo* we call it

Spend money

Not ikowojo
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by Mrbenny001: 3:49pm On May 04, 2022
Anoying guests no de show Love after eating rice, chicken, ponmo, beaf, ishewu, drank coke and wine ...they de drop #50 instead of $50 grin
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by toplexy28(m): 3:51pm On May 04, 2022
online for deals at your rate , check my siggy
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 3:53pm On May 04, 2022
Nah acting jare....

1 Like

Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by OnonujuChrist(m): 4:19pm On May 04, 2022
Baba don vex o ��.. na where our naija push us reach.. he's rejecting #50 bill.. ��
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by GoodIsGod: 4:22pm On May 04, 2022
Everyone saying it's a skit are deceiving themselves.
The action of the groom when challenging the person recording says it all.
The people from the region of the groom are the ones saying it's a skit. They are ashamed of seeing their tribesman behave stupidly.
This people can misbehave when it comes to money.

"Do you know how much I spent on the wedding?"
Who send you?
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by GoodIsGod: 4:26pm On May 04, 2022
AMGBoss:
Rant on. Na skit.

It's not a skit. Your brother messed up.

He wouldn't want to attack the person recording it if it was a skit
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by Cantonese: 4:28pm On May 04, 2022
abobote:
He should have done, even though its very annoying. The last time I checked, N50 can't buy you anything in Nigeria

Please was his wedding an empowerment program for himself? This one go kill him wife o.
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by LordEclipse: 4:29pm On May 04, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdGfMj7rI2Y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
..oga it's all your fault.. it's either you've got stinginess in you or your circle of friends is too poor... It's what they have that they gave.. You could have just shared them some dollars to spray in advance
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by Pootle: 4:30pm On May 04, 2022
ok nigerians cashing cruise
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by AMGBoss(m): 4:34pm On May 04, 2022
Attack was also part of the skit.
GoodIsGod:

It's not a skit. Your brother messed up.

He wouldn't want to attack the person recording it if it was a skit
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by oneMalik: 4:35pm On May 04, 2022
Na craze dey worry am for head ! him no dey even happy say no be people like me come there.... 1# I no go spend cos I bliv you have ur money b4 calling for a party. what nonsense !

I can give you anything without looking back but spraying money ? No way ! I hate that thing like shiit aww !
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by GoodIsGod: 4:47pm On May 04, 2022
AMGBoss:
Attack was also part of the skit.
well it's possible
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by Originalsly: 5:00pm On May 04, 2022
grin grin grin ......

YOU WOULD DANCE O...... What is wrong with you?... go inside and dance!

This lady crack me up! But the groom..... is war if after coming home from work.... he finds only 3 pieces of meat in his food!
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by IamRegal: 5:02pm On May 04, 2022
Do you know how much I spent on the wedding, he did it to make money. Werey ti gba owo lapo
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by nokspos: 5:07pm On May 04, 2022
its not staged , look closely
Mynd44:
It is a skit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) / John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) / Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.