Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) (40910 Views)

Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties / Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by owoshuyi(m): 5:28pm On May 04, 2022
I sure say na skit. If not bride for follow am outside dey beg am. And I no even dey hear blasting of music in the so called reception grin
Shit's funny though grin grin
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by Bbbw: 5:29pm On May 04, 2022
angry
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by Osas4lav(m): 5:33pm On May 04, 2022
Find out easy way to start your own travel business with less than 20k and start cashing out from home or as a side hustle from your office here in Nigeria. Check it out;
https://ebooks.digicolics.com/index.php/downloads/start-your-own-travel-agency-in-nigeria/
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by Bestunclejoe(m): 5:36pm On May 04, 2022
This guy is a clown! Is he dancing with the expectation to recoup the money he spent back?
This is one of those the go borrow for wedding thinking it is an investment that must yield for them. Nonsense!
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by kolmart: 5:37pm On May 04, 2022
Who sent him?
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by Galantamine(m): 5:54pm On May 04, 2022
Lol oga who send to spend his life savings
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by donhils: 6:07pm On May 04, 2022
All these people shouting skit up and down, you people should realize that shits happen these days. It could be real. Not everything we must call skit
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2022
i havent seen this kind of thing b4.
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by nedekid: 8:00pm On May 04, 2022
Dollywood:
I extremely dislike it when people feel entitled to someone's money. Regardless of the gender, your a greedy motherfu*ker.
How are you sure the guy has not oversprayed big notes at his friends weddings, supported them financially expecting same to be done to him.
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by Tjarabs: 8:56pm On May 04, 2022
ya sha arizona da rochi, har da dizzy. i don't want to mention exol-5
Re: Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) by harmony75: 9:02pm On May 04, 2022
He dey mad shey who send him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Double Wedding: Two Nigerian Sisters Wed Same Day (photos) / John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu's Birthday (Photos) / Photo Of A Little Nigerian Girl Picking Money At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.