Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi (12948 Views)

Sam Amadi Threatens To Sue FFK If He Doesn't Apologise. / Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola / Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by ellenjay: 12:11pm On May 04, 2022
ok
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by Taiggarr: 12:12pm On May 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
If osinbajo have solution to the problem of this country what stops him from giving his master his solution to use in the numerous NEC he Co chairs?

Verdict-- Osinbajo is a clueless duck looking to continue from where buhari stopped

Who is your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE Lousy father

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by Reality3080: 12:13pm On May 04, 2022
Baybii:
Whatever Osinbajo wants to do after 2023, why didn't he do it all these time he was with Buhari??

Abegg! He should take a seat at the back so that more competent people can come forward.

Please, check my signature and send a message if you're interested!
if u are wise u will realise he cant outshine his master,u can rate him with his performance when buhari was not around.

With the way u reason I don't think any reasonable thing can b in your signature
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 04, 2022
He may be more cleaner but he has not shown any sign of being more intelligent. Intelligence in innovation, Can do attitude and initiative have not been shown in his handling of the economy YET.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 04, 2022
Reality3080:
if u are wise u will realise he cant outshine his master,u can rate him with his performance when buhari was not around.

With the way u reason I don't think any reasonable thing can b in your signature

What did he do?... he sacked someone and confirmed another?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by Ogungbl: 12:15pm On May 04, 2022
Osinbajo should just come out clear and list out the mistakes of his boss, then tell us what he would do differently if availed the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by Daggash98: 12:20pm On May 04, 2022
All these Tinubu sponsored and paid guys to be hyping him and destroying others especially Osinbajo should all keep quite. We knows how he used people like Sowore, Lie mohammed and others against Goodluck.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by Taiggarr: 12:24pm On May 04, 2022
Amerengues2:
Osinbajo is my man no doubt. However, he was summoned as a political dwarf with no whit of political experience just to fulfil the promise to Southwest as a result of the coalition.
When he acted as the president in the absence of the groggy globetrotter (Buhari), people were waxing lyrically about his good performance. In fact, he was touted to possess the good quality as a president.

Don't let us resort to flippancy to exhibit our perceived incompetence of him;

It is either of two things;
1) He is politically bereft of ideas and isn't economically savvy as touted at least the tottering economy lends credence to this.

2) He has an underground battle with some cabals that delimited his potency and prowess and couldn't do much.

Regardless, 2023 is delicately poised to birth a new change, chart a new course or toe the line of same rhetorics and narrative.

You are a BLISTERING MORONIC IGNORAMUS!!!!

NO ONE is as qualified as Osibanjo,even though I support Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by Besk: 12:26pm On May 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/03/2023-osinbajo-doesnt-have-convincing-performance-card-sam-amadi/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1651590002

We know where this buffoon and the people giving the unknown quantity undue publicity. It is Peter Obi. Everybody will not be good enough for him until he reaches Peter Obi.

Sam Amadi the compound idiot.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by Gainman: 12:27pm On May 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
If osinbajo have solution to the problem of this country what stops him from giving his master his solution to use in the numerous NEC he Co chairs?

Verdict-- Osinbajo is a clueless duck looking to continue from where buhari stopped
you be mumu. Talk as if u are nature man. Do u think those cabals will allow him to outshine Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by lexy2014: 12:31pm On May 04, 2022
Amerengues2:
Osinbajo is my man no doubt. However, he was summoned as a political dwarf with no whit of political experience just to fulfil the promise to Southwest as a result of the coalition.
When he acted as the president in the absence of the groggy globetrotter (Buhari), people were waxing lyrically about his good performance. In fact, he was touted to possess the good quality as a president.

Don't let us resort to flippancy to exhibit our perceived incompetence of him;

It is either of two things;
1) He is politically bereft of ideas and isn't economically savvy as touted at least the tottering economy lends credence to this.

2) He has an underground battle with some cabals that delimited his potency and prowess and couldn't do much.

Regardless, 2023 is delicately poised to birth a new change, chart a new course or toe the line of same rhetorics and narrative.

I keep hearing cabal. Pls who are they? Can u give me their names? What makes them cabal? If osinbajo couldn't stand up to these so called cabal, how can he show strength against any "cabal" if he becomes president?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by olamike02: 12:42pm On May 04, 2022
But Saint Peter Obi Pandora has. :

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by Amerengues2: 12:43pm On May 04, 2022
Wao! I don't usually respond to quotes especially ones that are abusive and conclusive. I won't even bulge even when quoted and abused on an open forum like this. I responded because I now know that not all those who they say are Igbo, IPOB etc are true. I am not IPOB or IGBO. Thanks.....don't quote me again as I don't reply on nairaland.

I come here read, comment, enjoy and refrain from attacks even if irked 100%,

Taiggarr:

IPOB MISCREANT at it again..

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu!!!

Ihere megbuo gi!

EZIGBOTE OKPO k'iwu!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by Winning123: 12:45pm On May 04, 2022
He is a spare tire. He does what the President assigns to him. Even the economic council decision will still have to be ratified by the President. The President has absolute power in the presidential system of government

Baybii:
Whatever Osinbajo wants to do after 2023, why didn't he do it all these time he was with Buhari??

Abegg! He should take a seat at the back so that more competent people can come forward.

Please, check my signature and send a message if you're interested!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by Amerengues2: 12:48pm On May 04, 2022
Taiggarr:

You are a BLISTERING MORONIC IGNORAMUS!!!!

NO ONE is as qualified as Osibanjo,even though I support Tinubu.

You are the second person I will be quoting on Nairaland. I come here to read, post my opinion, and enjoy the platform. Just take note of my past posts, I dish out constructive criticism and objective views.

I am quoting you to know that it is not everyone who you see online that you should be quoting or abusing even though it's a faceless platform. If you use derogative words till eternity, I will never quote you. I am civil and wouldn't use foul language.

I accept your views, even the ones you haven't posted. Thanks. Kindly stay off as you are right

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by Gozac: 12:51pm On May 04, 2022
Osibanjo don't have the competence and requisite experienced to lead Nigeria in a distressed time like now.
Moreover power will not be coming to SW by 2023
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by Jimasun: 12:59pm On May 04, 2022
GenBuhari:
Yes it is true he had opportunities to impress the country in 2017 during the presidents sick leave. What did he do? He let the country to drift and everything almost took a nosedive .
Something must be wrong with you.
That was the best time of this administration.
That was the only time Naira appreciated against dollar on a big scale.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by lexy2014: 12:59pm On May 04, 2022
Gainman:
you be mumu. Talk as if u are nature man. Do u think those cabals will allow him to outshine Buhari.

Pls tell us, who are these cabals? What are their names? How did they prevent osinbajo from giving buhari solutions and advice that will move nigeria forward?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by adelaja70(m): 1:01pm On May 04, 2022
SensualMan:
Absolutely nothing. The man is a jester. A treacherous serpent. The fool who wants to Christianize Nigeria with his fellow Urchin Adeboye.
The houseboy of Aso rock. U can imagine a whole VP yet Buhari's PA's still order him around, send him to market to be sharing trader money. A very dull man. This is not what Nigeria needs as a president.

No one with affinity to the shaky shaky hands daddy, the Pee Poos man shall ever rule this country.

To the heartbreak and wailing of the Yorubas,

Here's ur next president,
This your slowpoke is Biafra president...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by lexy2014: 1:02pm On May 04, 2022
Winning123:
He is a spare tire. He does what the President assigns to him. Even the economic council decision will still have to be ratified by the President. The President has absolute power in the presidential system of government

But how does that exonerate from the failures of this administration?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by adelaja70(m): 1:03pm On May 04, 2022
Gozac:
Osibanjo don't have the competence and requisite experienced to lead Nigeria in a distressed time like now.
Moreover power will not be coming to SW by 2023
Says inconsequential Okoros..
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by Joylove2324(f): 1:04pm On May 04, 2022
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by Shooyie: 1:06pm On May 04, 2022
I find it rather surprising that anybody will say he doesn't have a convincing performance card. What happened to days when he was Acting President? Didn't Nigerians wish for a prolonged stay in the UK for Buhari? How about the panel of inquiry for victims of police brutality? The ESP that brought Nigeria out of recession in record time? You all can keep criticising but an intelligent critic will suggest a better candidate with clear analysis.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by Tareq1105: 1:06pm On May 04, 2022
The same Amadi that Buhari did not give a renewal as Chairman of NERC and he paid himself over #400m as severance package?

What did he do as chairman of National Electricity Regulatory Commission other than incessant increase of tariffs?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by chloride6: 1:09pm On May 04, 2022
The man of the moment.

The man to beat .

The man on everybody's lips..

Yemi... child of destiny grin
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by Tareq1105: 1:12pm On May 04, 2022
Shooyie:
I find it rather surprising that anybody will say he doesn't have a convincing performance card. What happened to days when he was Acting President? Didn't Nigerians wish for a prolonged stay in the UK for Buhari? How about the panel of inquiry for victims of the endSARS protest? The ESP that brought Nigeria out of recession in record time? You all can keep criticising but an intelligent critic will suggest a better candidate with clear analysis.

We're in the season of politics so anybody can say anything to market or de-market aspirants. It's freedom of speech.

I can't recollect what Amadi did as chairman of National Electricity Regulatory Commission other than incessant increase of tariffs for energy not consumed by Nigerians. Talk is cheap.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by Realist12: 1:17pm On May 04, 2022
To govern Nigeria isn't only by being a theorists. You have to be practical. Osinbajo can't work the Nigerian system and produce results
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by COMPAQ(m): 1:22pm On May 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:

You think those Aboki's will listen to anyone on economic matters? Trust me, they will do what is on their mind. Despite the best brains saying 'A', they will do 'B'.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by jaxxy(m): 1:22pm On May 04, 2022
Quite an intelligent accessment and perhaps very accurate.

I hope the VP with respond and also learn.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Doesn’t Have Convincing Performance Card – Sam Amadi by Minjim: 1:23pm On May 04, 2022
Lol

If you can't chew goro, Buhari isn't talking or listening to you
Truthisunique2:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayemi Sends Six Students To Study Abroad From Own Purse. / Aisha Buhari Donates Relief Materials To Benue Flood Victims / Asari Mangeta Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.