Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA (29768 Views)

Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets / Phyno's Manhood Stands While Performing On Stage In Lagos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by Skillsnigeria: 1:42pm On May 04, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by Emilokoiyawon: 1:42pm On May 04, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by Njc1(m): 1:43pm On May 04, 2022
All these no new again, na wetin I dey try on top my bed when I dey primary school cool cool
Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by Samirana360(m): 1:43pm On May 04, 2022
Known gun man

1 Like

Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by iyke2ken(m): 1:43pm On May 04, 2022
I have not seen the video yet, but I know thay too many sadistic ppl who cannot take a joke and still come to comedy events abound.

Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by Lightorder: 1:43pm On May 04, 2022
DropsMic:
We all knew that Will Simp slapping Chris Rock over a joke would set a dangerous precedent
life and death is in power of the tongue. Control yours and keep your life
Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by prettyjures(f): 1:44pm On May 04, 2022
What could be the reason?
Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by lexy2014: 1:44pm On May 04, 2022
The dude has been giving it hot to transgenders and gays. They haven't found his jokes about them funny but they find his jokes about others funny. They have looked for ways to get at him calling for boycott of his shows. But the more they call for boycott, nobody answer them. The thing pain them die. So am not surprised by this attack

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by DropsMic(m): 1:45pm On May 04, 2022
Lightorder:

Keep your moronic quote off my mention

3 Likes

Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by lexy2014: 1:45pm On May 04, 2022
Lightorder:

That means lawyers, musicians, broadcasters, actors and comedians should just go dumb

2 Likes

Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by RichMelanin: 1:45pm On May 04, 2022
One of favorite comedians, creator of Comedy Central
This is bad, seems those networks haven’t forgotten, since they couldn’t ripe him off like they did other talented black people angry
Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by Lightorder: 1:47pm On May 04, 2022
Yab my wife and collect. She dropped her father’s name and picked mine. She is mine to protect, I am mr Simpson and I don’t care

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 04, 2022
Comedians dey collect wotowoto nowadays AY and co take note o people no get joy again grin grin
Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by jaxxy(m): 1:48pm On May 04, 2022
very funny guy.
Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by Igbofam: 1:49pm On May 04, 2022
Litmus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9g9Y3BgYMQ

For those who didn't have enough data to watch the video, the attacker tackled Chappelle to the ground and then stabbed him 3 times. On the arm, side and thigh and then shot him twice. On the foot and knee before Jamie fox jumped on the stage and tackled the attacker. Very brave move by Jamie Fox tongue

1 Like

Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by Lumig: 1:54pm On May 04, 2022
The government should do something about the insecurity that pervades everywhere grin
Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by Angelfrost(m): 1:56pm On May 04, 2022
EBEk101:
Why is it always blacks, can’t they just put their behaviors in check

Negroes ehn.... Tueh!!!
Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by Enumerator(m): 1:56pm On May 04, 2022
cheesy
pharoahs:
The weather is now too hurt for people to take common jokes anymore? First it was a slap now armed attack, hope next it would not be a sniper or suicide bomb attack. This Putin and Buhari don dey reach everybody like this o
Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by JBoss25(m): 1:57pm On May 04, 2022
DropsMic:
]We all knew that Will Simp slapping Chris Rock over a joke would set a dangerous precedent..

#Update
The attacker got messed up real good by Dave's security team and some of his friends including but not limited to Jamie fox and Busta Rhymes.
Omo that will simp name fit him well
Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by zedman1(m): 1:59pm On May 04, 2022
grin grin grin And Chris Rock had to ask on stage " was that Will Smith? ".

1 Like

Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by Angelfrost(m): 2:01pm On May 04, 2022
Will Smith still dey collect yab for the matter too...

Chai... Willy, who send you make you go slap your fellow man on top say your wife dey frown!

What a lifelong bitter lesson to learn!!! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by Angelfrost(m): 2:03pm On May 04, 2022
Lightorder:

Stop capping rubbish Biko! The fvck is wrong with you?!! undecided

Any man who can't take a joke should hide his face in his bedroom!

Don't be embarrassing your fellow men in public!

5 Likes

Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by Angelfrost(m): 2:05pm On May 04, 2022
lexy2014:
The dude has been giving it hot to transgenders and gays. They haven't found his jokes about them funny but they find his jokes about others funny. They have looked for ways to get at him calling for boycott of his shows. But the more they call for boycott, nobody answer them. The thing pain them die. So am not surprised at this attack

Transgenders are already a joke! They know they are a joke!

If they can't take the humor, they should avoid social media! Mtchewwww!

1 Like

Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by Funflipper: 2:13pm On May 04, 2022
DropsMic:
]We all knew that Will Simp slapping Chris Rock over a joke would set a dangerous precedent..

#Update
The attacker got messed up real good by Dave's security team and some of his friends including but not limited to Jamie fox and Busta Rhymes.

Lol, they broke his right arm so bad he might be facing amputation.

1 Like

Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by blowjohn(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2022
Was that will Smith again.
Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by Advancedman(m): 2:14pm On May 04, 2022
EBEk101:
Why is it always blacks, can’t they just put their behaviors in check

God bless you.
Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by Biafranodogwu55: 2:16pm On May 04, 2022
Matters arising for comedians worldwidecheesy cheesy
Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by JustforMen: 2:17pm On May 04, 2022
DropsMic:

Keep your moronic quote off my mention

That quote was truly moronic and stupid!

2 Likes

Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by babyfaceafrica: 2:23pm On May 04, 2022
His problem
Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by bmdmix10: 2:31pm On May 04, 2022
80s 90s tell offensive joke, and laugh about it

20s tell offensive jokes n hell break loose
Feels like we heading backward

2 Likes

Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 04, 2022
post=112514926:
From slapping on stage to robbing on stage?!

What next are we gonna read about bayi? : undecided

God bless America, (sic!)
Guy were u see robbery on stage for the post?? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe / Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair / EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.