Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA (29767 Views)

Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets / Phyno's Manhood Stands While Performing On Stage In Lagos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA by Lightorder: 6:43pm On May 06, 2022
VillagePipu:

They are talking about better men, not you.
Besides, you saw how the attacker was ferried away in an ambulance after collecting serious beating? You try nonsense, you will be beaten mercilessly.
I don’t know what attacker you are talking about. But near my family, I will be the one to ferry you away in a most savage manner . Yab me as you like , I will even help you yab myself but the red line demarcates my family. Cross it and see for yourself. I don’t need to be dragging it back and forth with you on NL . An uncle and an associate who tried it in the past would educate you well .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe / EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense / Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.