Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Mistakenly Recharged Ten Thousand Naira Airtime - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Mistakenly Recharged Ten Thousand Naira Airtime (7528 Views)

Which Good Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of 25-30 Thousand Naira? / Sell Your Smart Phone Cheap For Ten Thousand Naira Or Less / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Ten Thousand Naira Airtime by NaijaCover(m): 6:35pm On May 06, 2022
lovelylad:
My dad asked me to help him send 10k naira to someone on his keypad phone.

I collected the phone dialled *737# sharply as I was busy. I just wanted to send the money and get back to what I was doing ASAP.

Pressed 1 - continue for using ussd blah blah.

Pressed 4 - Transfer to Gtb.

Pressed 10000 - Amount.

At this point, I was waiting for it to show input account no but what I received was " Your account has been recharged successfully, you'll receive your bonus soon."

Then I knew I've 4kd up, who never 4kd up hands in the air, no hands.

I pressed 1 to purchase airtime instead of 4 to transfer money.

When I told him, he wasn't even angry but said he knew something like this would happen someday as I always click everything fast.

I've sold 600 to some of my friends and myself, 9400 to go.

I'm now asking if there is a fast way I can convert it back to money. Its MTN.

Get In Touch With On WhatsApp Chat Via 0810-373-9506

We Are Professional In Airtime To Cash
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Ten Thousand Naira Airtime by Messi1997: 11:20pm On May 06, 2022
I want to buy 5k worth whatsapp me 08164552942 how much will you sell it
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Ten Thousand Naira Airtime by Jaculze(m): 10:33am On May 07, 2022
Maybe you should reach out to the bank and MTN via dm to see if they can help you out.
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Ten Thousand Naira Airtime by lovelylad: 4:36pm On May 07, 2022
Jaculze:
Maybe you should reach out to the bank and MTN via dm to see if they can help you out.
thanks for the advise.

I've seen some fair buyers but the only problem is nobody wants to send money first.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Ten Thousand Naira Airtime by Jaculze(m): 6:27pm On May 07, 2022
lovelylad:
thanks for the advise.

I've seen some fair buyers but the only problem is nobody wants to send money first.
trust is a major issue you know
Re: I Mistakenly Recharged Ten Thousand Naira Airtime by lovelylad: 6:43pm On May 07, 2022
Jaculze:
trust is a major issue you know
I swear

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crashed Blackberry Bold 5 / Should You Buy Xiaomi Phones...? / INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.