Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) (71680 Views)

Get Yourself Framed With Good Quality Foreign Frame / Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Maliqcious: 9:50pm On May 04, 2022
Elvis778:

I can bet my entire future on the fact that you have never crossed Igbo land....

Igbos are wicked and yet most Yoruba men living in the east are married to Igbo women?

With Igbo in-laws and they stay here?

Yet Igbos are horned demons hostile to everybody but their kind?? You just repeated everything he said

Which other tribe inter-marries in Nigeria like Igbos?? Which other tribe in Nigeria allows someone from another tribe to peacefully marry their daughter, more than the Igbos??

Which other tribe lives in every part of Nigeria and co-exists peacefully with the indigens?? Employ them, build his house in another man's land and invest there too?

Just Bleep off man, because this your paid hate for Igbos with the lies you dish out to people to support your hate will never fly, go back to your pay master and refund every kobo cuz you are very bad at this job.
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Comedian2019: 9:52pm On May 04, 2022
Zoo people
Jungle people
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by frank155(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2022
virginchaser:
God gave me grace to serve in middle belt and back safely. Today i will discourage and prevent family members going to the east aggressively. South East is the most dangerous zone in Nigeria at the moment.

You're joking, right?

1 Like

Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Elvis778(m): 10:07pm On May 04, 2022
funshint:

You better take it easy...hypertension is real o!
That advice is for you right? Cuz emm, u need it seriously, that hate must be doing you dirty, definitely not easy on you.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Elvis778(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
[s][/s]

Ask me anything about Enugu for starters
Lol, hilarious,
You must be Hillary grin
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Elvis778(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2022
Maliqcious:

You just repeated everything he said
Did you miss the question marks at the end of each "QUESTION"??
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Elvis778(m): 10:15pm On May 04, 2022
Maliqcious:

You just repeated everything he said
Did you miss the question marks at the end of each "QUESTION"??
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by pinkygurl(f): 10:24pm On May 04, 2022
Hausa,Yoruba or lbo, whatever the tribe whatever the language,whatever the ethnicity, lts never okay to stay in same compound with a NATIVE DOCTOR. shocked anything is possible.their fatheris the devil.Evil spirits can even be dancing in the night in such compounds. Lots of dark fetish spiritual barriers can even be spiritually placed in the compound to lock progress of all the neighbours.These corpers get mind sha.Thank God you all came out alive to tell your ordeal.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Card7: 10:32pm On May 04, 2022
Explorerx:
Lol
When una Dey do foursome
You no post
Na now you come remember us

Don't be daft.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Card7: 10:36pm On May 04, 2022
chiedu7:
NYSC should be scrapped

Truth be told, NYSC been scrapped won't put an end to injustice and unfair hearing.
I hope the justice is served and truth comes out.
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by highness25(m): 10:46pm On May 04, 2022
Dtygz:
George Gabriel
5 hrs Facebook for Android

National Youth Service Corps - NYSC, you sent me to Okija in Ihiala LGA of Arnambra state to be of service to the nation, where we got set up, Falsely accused, Almost killed, Brutalized, victimised and extorted Hundreds of thousands just to save our lives for what we knew nothing about.

On Wednesday 27th April 2022 I had the worst
experience of my life in the Hands of those who l ought to feel safe around just because I was in service to NIGERIA. NYSC. IN ANAMBRA STATE.

l and My Fllow corp menmbers were falsely accused of of being suspected to have stolen our Neighbors phone at night, In a house we have been for the past One year, all these happened just a Day before my POP.

The said neighbor Mr Chukwujekwu Chukuweze was the last to sleep in the house that night, as he claimed he slept by 3am, we all went to bed before 12midnight and The man was in the passage with a stranger
whom he made prayer for, cos the neighbor of ours is a Dibia(priest).

Very few minutes past 3am after the man (Mr
Chukwujekwu Chukuweze) claimed to have slept and locked the both passage doors, My colleague came out to ease himself and saw the door opened(definitely opened from inside) and the man's purses were littered at the back of the house. My colleague felt they were probably dumped by the owner, and he went back to sleep. The next morning, we woke up to the news that someone entered into the man's room and took his business phones(an android infinix/tecno phone), the ones he uses to communicate with clients. He had an IPhone x all on same spot, but it wasnt taken, despite belng more expensive, this is a house where there is always power supply at night and n0 one could even dare enter His room.

I personally adviced the neighbor (Chukwujekwu chukuwezej to ensure he gets his account locked, since he said his Atm card was stolen also. He left the house shortly after, came back home with fellow Dibias(native priests) and many touts and thugs. Claimed to have consulted spiritually and found it was stolen by a male.

He opened his mouth and said it was neither I nor my colleagues who reside there that took it, but he feels it's one of the two outgoing corpers who came to spend the hight at our lodge before POP They called and questioned them, they told the touts to Scatter and check all of our rooms, because no one Was yet to leave the house that morning

Before searching, they seized all of our phones. The touts entered our rooms, and whille searching, they began taking our money, our clothes, Bags etc and warning us not to talk or we won't like how it would end. After searching and findlng Nothing, they dragged us all out, 5guys and 1girl.

They flogged us mercilessly without evidence, Used MACHETESS and wipes to fiog us brutaly without mercy. My colleagues were tied up like animals and made to hang in the air, tor what we knew nothing about. All of these Torture and Torment lasted from 9am in the morning to 4pm in the evening. Nonstop unjust torture Tor hours. we have cutlass WOunds over bodies

This happened in a compound where we did all we could to live happily for the past year. All means of communication was Cut off and our relatives couldnt each out to us. They threatened to take us to a shrine and guaranteed us NONE OF US WOULD RETURN ALIVE.

They claimed to have the contact of THE UNKNOWN GUNMEN we've always been hearing of, and they were on their way to end our Iives. Just because of a phone we knew nothing about its loss, a phone not even worth up tO 50K. While the whole assault lasted, our relatives tried multiple times to call as, but we were not ailowed to access Our phones.

Long story short, the principal of our PPA, a Catholic priest had to come and plead, and they demanded #700k, He had to beg them to give #350k for a phone not wortn even #ouk O Snow tnat all of tne torture was for them to successtuly extort us. we all had to contribute #50k each!l! to our Principals account to withdraw and give them Cash. How much did we earn all througn Our service year?

But to save our lives, we had no choice. We all had to make transfers to our Principal to withdraw and pay them, I personaly had to transfer #10,000 while being assaulted (we were given our phones to make the transactions only), they continued beating us up claiming the money wasn't enough yet, so I had to pay a balance of#40,000 to my principal the following morning after he helped us complete the money. They all had smiles on after receiving the money..

NYSC, Our only crime was being called to serve
Nigeria, and we almost paid with our lives, for doing nothing wrong... Al that happened was a clear set up, same neighbor who has been throwing sexual advances to our female colleagues, but never had his way...

I'M GRATEFUL TO GOD WE WERE ABLE TO PASS OUT AND LEAVE THE EAST ALIVE (and I'VE VOWED NEVER TO RETURN THERE IN MY LIFETIME). BUT THE PAIN AND TRAUMA WE HAVE BEEN MADE TO GO THROUGH IS TOO MUCH. All we plead for is Justice....PLEASE, THE LIVES OF ALL CORPERS THEy ARE IN DANGER NOW, WE DON'T KNOW WHO WOULD SUFFER NEXT.

THE STATE COORDINATOR ASSURED TO HANDLE THE ISSUE, BUT THE MONSTERS WHO ASSAULTED AND EXTORTED US ARE STILL ROAMING ABOUT FREELY WHILE WE ARE STILL NURSING INJURIES AND BATTLING THE TRAUMA.

HO Nigerian Army, Vanguard News, Instablog9ja,
GistReel.Com, Correct Bro, Professor Yemi Osinbajo,
Charles Chukwuma Soludo, Sahara Reporters, Mr Macaroni

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1594620417574820&id=100010806305669
I served in this state and I can categorically say you met the wrong people. There are good people in that state especially their women. Once they know you're a corp member they can even sell on credit to you without knowing where you live. The state is filled with enjoyment Sha but now men known abi man known or don't know gunmen have spoiled the place

1 Like

Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by galax1: 10:54pm On May 04, 2022
Your li is crazy one call to soldier everywhere burst.pls Easterners this is not good
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by LZAA: 11:00pm On May 04, 2022
Story
Even okija peeps smell the lies from afar
So an igbo man will wake up and just accuse you like that
Wosai!!!
Tell another tale

1 Like

Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by LZAA: 11:05pm On May 04, 2022
Josephkabila12:
That was Aluu 4 in 2010 in Uniport
It was 2012
But that's not the point
Animals in human form exist everywhere
What's with this igbo hate
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Antivirus92(m): 11:12pm On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:

1: I claimed my cousin redeployed from Anambra... You replied I lied I left you

2: You went further to call all Yoruba names and insult I still kept shut saying they spite people

3: now you are attacking Oduduwa and saying Yorubas have wide mouth

Honestly did you behave like someone with home training , will your mother be proud of you

Will you be honest with yourself did you behave like a sane person

you started it....
Next time learn to curtail your hatred and lies
Good night!

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by djon78(m): 11:16pm On May 04, 2022
chrismastre5:
Op did not reflect how they been living in the community for a whole year, whether the community where treating them bad or they found it hard to leave due the wickedness of the community nothing of sought but one incident with a bad neighbor or enemy boom igbos are wicked and dangerous, that's the narrative now. Make una dey fear God o

But what was done to them is evil and wicked

If we live in a serious country
All the so called okija youths should be traced and jailed, everyone of them

And yes this is a very negative indictment news on igbos, coupled with the kind of terrible news we are hearing from the East nowadays

Including the beheading of the army couple
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Asianjollof007: 11:19pm On May 04, 2022
deukpai:
I understand you lack Sense if not you would have understood that this can happen anywhere in Nigeria or has happened in other states.

Shut up, you know the truth guy. This can never happen in yoruba land, igbos are unfriendly and tribalistic.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Vello(m): 11:22pm On May 04, 2022
free2ryhme:

So what should we do
One of the animals that calll their home a zoo.
If the mods have any bit of sense, this type of moniker should never see tomorrow. Permanent delete
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Antivirus92(m): 11:23pm On May 04, 2022
highness25:
I served in this state and I can categorically say you met the wrong people. There are good people in that state especially their women. Once they know you're a corp member they can even sell on credit to you without knowing where you live. The state is filled with enjoyment Sha but now men known abi man known or don't know gunmen have spoiled the place
this is the last thing Yorubas want to hear.....
Just tell them that "ibos" are bad,wicked and hostile,you become their friend.

3 Likes

Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Stylecool1(m): 11:28pm On May 04, 2022
Government children for that matter
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Regex: 11:28pm On May 04, 2022
This is one thing that will make me come to that community and make sure not one soul lives.

I will spill blood, and take every head in that community and wipe it off the face of the earth.
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by LZAA: 11:31pm On May 04, 2022
Regex:
This is one thing that will make me come to that community and make sure not one soul lives.

I will spill blood, and take every head in that community and wipe it off the face of the earth.
Why the head tho
Is there some "venture" you aren't telling us grin
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Innobee99(m): 11:35pm On May 04, 2022
Explorerx:
Lol
When una Dey do foursome
You no post
Na now you come remember us
Na pure water leather full ur brain
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Regex: 11:36pm On May 04, 2022
LZAA:

Why the head tho
Is there some "venture" you aren't telling us grin

I am an Igbo man, if that should happen to anyone I know or me, I will take every head in that community. Every single one of them.
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by LZAA: 12:16am On May 05, 2022
Regex:

I am an Igbo man, if that should happen to anyone I know or me, I will take every head in that community. Every single one of them.
Sure sure
Skullomania grin grin cheesy
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:38am On May 05, 2022
GOCEO:
Any foolish person dat wants to serve in the east has him or herself to blame...very tribalistic and wicked side, I don talk my own.

But your brother who served in the East even ended up marrying an Ibo lady, may be your character was nothing to write home about . So sorry, change your thoughts and start meeting good people.
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:43am On May 05, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Shut up, you know the truth guy. This can never happen in yoruba land, igbos are unfriendly and tribalistic.

Yes this can't happen, but you can go to a grave and dig out a fresh skull, sell it at #30 per one abi?

Or lure someone to his or her death trap, kill the person and use his or body parts for Rituals.....

Wonder the one that is better.........

YORUBAS are friendly and not tribalistic , yet you will be careful with your skull when you enter Osun or Ogun State..... hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:55am On May 05, 2022
OP, sincerely speaking, you failed as a graduate of this matter ended up like this, inshort your discharge letter should be giving to your village goat to start looking for job with it.

I was once a victim of this , but on. Monetary bases, when observed in Bayelsa State. The Principal of the school I served in , decided he won't pay us the state allowances. We had to go to the Police station , but we found out that he uses them to delay Corpers as the Police men couldn't help us rather even threatened us , so we left and moved to their State Security Services ( SSS) and made sure the idiot Principal was apprehend and he vomited the whole money before we all left that Community.

So I don't know if your story was just so fake to target Igbos and give them a bad name or you are just trying to show your Ignorancy as a Graduate who can't make a move when intimidated....

Truly, you can fear for Africa oo
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 1:07am On May 05, 2022
Islandlady:
I have always wanted the government to scrape or make this NYSC rubbish optional the aim and purpose is no longer there! Should our youths die everyday all in the name of serving this country!

I still say this Southeastern states are very hostile and unfriendly to their guest and visitors...can you imagine this level of babaric behavior

shout yeast are threat to peaceful coexistence, same as their Fulani counterpart, except from my landlady who grew up in lagos and spent her life then I wouldn't have enjoy my service in anambra

na sense I used with this people throughout my stay there, after service year despite I got job, I Japa straight

1 Like

Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Nicenixon: 1:32am On May 05, 2022
Antivirus92:
you're talking rubbish!
No part of anambra is in strong grip of unknown gun men and Catholic priests are highly revered in the east.
Anything to spite the igbos ....
pls no need for argument, just one question; are you living in Anambra state?, ihiala or ekwusigo local government to be precise and if yes, you need to start telling yourself the truth.
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by nick50(m): 2:12am On May 05, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Report to the police station or barracks.

Then get a lawyer, they will cough it out.
..u go just dey ur hut 4 ogbomosho and be typing nonsense..he should report to which police abi soldier?..for an incident that happened @anambra South?..be like all these news about unknown gunmen killing security agents in the east looks like a joke to u?. Maybe u want ugm to use op,his lawyer and the security agents to do target practice � � �

1 Like

Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by YeyeGbami: 2:45am On May 05, 2022
nick50:
..u go just dey ur hut 4 ogbomosho and be typing nonsense..he should report to which police abi soldier?..for an incident that happened @anambra South?..be like all these news about unknown gunmen killing security agents in the east looks like a joke to u?. Maybe u want ugm to use op,his lawyer and the security agents to do target practice � � �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) / 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death / Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.