Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,786 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) (71678 Views)

Get Yourself Framed With Good Quality Foreign Frame / Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 3:06am On May 05, 2022
EmekaA125:

They thought Anambra is like Afonja town below where they do as they like grin grin grin

My brother, don't mind Afonja criminals
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by chrismastre5(m): 5:07am On May 05, 2022
djon78:

But what was done to them is evil and wicked

If we live in a serious country
All the so called okija youths should be traced and jailed, everyone of them

And yes this is a very negative indictment news on igbos, coupled with the kind of terrible news we are hearing from the East nowadays

Including the beheading of the army couple
please stop quoting me, to all the youth did it and to you all the news you been hearing are true, this shows that intention and op intention are evil. All the good that good that community did for and the good igbos did for them vanished in one day, what does that tell you about the character of the op?, this mean you have been looking for opportunity to give dog a bad name. Right now individual Igbo person can't be bad he or she must be good at all cost if not all igbos are are bad, like you don't have few evil and bad persons in your tribe all of them are saints.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Asianjollof007: 5:58am On May 05, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Yes this can't happen, but you can go to a grave and dig out a fresh skull, sell it at #30 per one abi?

Or lure someone to his or her death trap, kill the person and use his or body parts for Rituals.....

Wonder the one that is better.........

YORUBAS are friendly and not tribalistic , yet you will be careful with your skull when you enter Osun or Ogun State..... hypocrite

The guy that killed his girlfriend in lagos and slept with the corpse for seven days is igbo, it is something they do in your lands too. Shift the point of discussion to anything that pleases you, it doesn't change the fact that yorubas are friendly and accomodating. Ask your brothers!

1 Like

Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by olibeans: 6:05am On May 05, 2022
Why will you accept to go and serve in Okija of all places in Anambra with it's nefarious antecedents with corpers and the police.

Your case is as good as dead.
Thank God for your life and move on and next time, never squat with indigenes. They're envious vipers.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by highness25(m): 6:13am On May 05, 2022
Antivirus92:
this is the last thing Yorubas want to hear.....
Just tell them that "ibos" are bad,wicked and hostile,you become their friend.
Even in Yoruba there are good people, there are bad people took. It's in all the region

1 Like

Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:43am On May 05, 2022
killmods:

It will always be acceptable until jungle justice is ruled out and considered a serious crime
atleast for the fact they are corpers, what happens to taking them to the police?
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Slurity(m): 6:43am On May 05, 2022
Explorerx:
Lol
When una Dey do foursome
You no post
Na now you come remember us
You have a heart of a beast, you are not supposed to be called human. You are not raised well. Shame on you to rubbish another fellow human suffering like this. Spit..
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:45am On May 05, 2022
Asianjollof007:

The guy that killed his girlfriend in lagos and slept with the corpse for seven days is igbo, it is something they do in your lands too. Shift the point of discussion to anything that pleases you, it doesn't change the fact that yorubas are friendly and accomodating. Ask your brothers!
so the yahoo boys who kill people for ritual are Igbos too? Good and bad exists in all area.
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by virginchaser(m): 6:58am On May 05, 2022
frank155:

You're joking, right?

I am not kidding. My guys almost killed in Abia for going out on Monday to resolve issue that will benefit community. In the midst of attack they scrambled out of the vehicle into the bush. Those hooligans went away with operational vehicles with tools inside.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Asianjollof007: 6:58am On May 05, 2022
franciskaine:
so the yahoo boys who kill people for ritual are Igbos too? Good and bad exists in all area.

The two yahoo guys that killed a girl in one hotel and ripped off her private part are igbo, check frontpage e dey there. That's not even the point of discussion.. he brought this into it, good and bad exists in all area like you said. My point is yorubas are friendly and accomodating unlike igbo.
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Amani004(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2022
Explorerx:
Lol
When una Dey do foursome
You no post
Na now you come remember us

You are very stupid and foolish.. gosh!! You need to be whooped for this comment.. so insensitive of you
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Paretomaster1(m): 7:46am On May 05, 2022
Zeezenho:

Loi all this afonja noise makers sef.fulani killed your king with the help of your sabo ancestors and nothing happened.fastforward to modern times they took over your lands and send you guys into exile in Benin republic nothing happened.what now make you think that miraculously you will grow power to exterminate a town?

OP, come see one of those Mkpurumiri addict that dealt with you.... They hear Theor name, and came running like a deranged Dog...
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:51am On May 05, 2022
Asianjollof007:

And it doesn't change the fact too that Igbos are friendly and accommodating as well....
Ask your brothers who even married Igbo ladies here in the East after their service year.....
Learn to talk without appearing hateful and hypocritical.
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Antivirus92(m): 7:52am On May 05, 2022
Nicenixon:
pls no need for argument, just one question; are you living in Anambra state?, ihiala or ekwusigo local government to be precise and if yes, you need to start telling yourself the truth.
you outsiders always exaggerate the whole thing.
I am from anambra living in anambra.
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:59am On May 05, 2022
Asianjollof007:

The two yahoo guys that killed a girl in one hotel and ripped off her private part are igbo, check frontpage e dey there. That's not even the point of discussion.. he brought this into it, good and bad exists in all area like you said. My point is yorubas are friendly and accomodating unlike igbo.
Igbos too are. Don't be deterred by one-off cases. It's akin to saying all Yorubas are bad because one yahoo boy killed someone for ritual.

I did nysc in Enugu alongside Yorubas, and they've good stories to tell.
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Asianjollof007: 8:12am On May 05, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

And it doesn't change the fact too that Igbos are friendly and accommodating as well....
Ask your brothers who even married Igbo ladies here in the East after their service year.....
Learn to talk without appearing hateful and hypocritical.

The hypocrisy and hatred lives in your heart, igbos are unfriendly and tribalistic. I live with them here, yoruba marrying igbo isn't common due to your hate for yoruba. I repeat, yorubas are accomodating and friendly you can ask your brothers that has shops, businesses and lives here.
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Mamijoh(f): 8:23am On May 05, 2022
habsydiamond:
No where is safe as far as am concerned in this country .. We are all in a zoo with different kinds of wild animals... Only the strong will survive..... THANK GOD FOR UR LIFE.. this reminded of the ALUU 4 students that were killed for the crime they didn't commit that year.. May their souls continue to rest well.
cry cry cry cry crycryAmen in Jesus name
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Asianjollof007: 8:24am On May 05, 2022
franciskaine:
Igbos too are. Don't be deterred by one-off cases. It's akin to saying all Yorubas are bad because one yahoo boy killed someone for ritual.

I did nysc in Enugu alongside Yorubas, and they've good stories to tell.

I'm not judging based on what i see on nairaland, i have igbo friends here and the way they speak about yoruba is not good. We do quarrel a lot because of this, igbos are tribalistic.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Originalsly: 8:28am On May 05, 2022
An eye for an eye. Why not get an army guy to capture the one that called the thugs? Let him get the same treatment and refund the money. At times you have to fight fire with fire.
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:28am On May 05, 2022
Asianjollof007:

The hypocrisy and hatred lives in your heart, igbos are unfriendly and tribalistic. I live with them here, yoruba marrying igbo isn't common due to your hate for yoruba. I repeat, yorubas are accomodating and friendly you can ask your brothers that has shops, businesses and lives here.

So in the East , there is no Yoruba man? Oga, one of my Carpenters is a Yoruba man from Ekiti State, another iron bender is a Yoruba man from Ekiti too, I have Yoruba tailors that sow neat clothes for me as well..All of them are in the East here doing good, feeding their families and are happy people.

Portable the musician , your fellow brother was sponsored to London by E money , an Igbo man,....
Portable was also given an advertisement deal by CUBANA to advertise his ODOGWU bitters in LAgos State...

Which deal did you give him as a friendly and accommodating brother?

The Problem with your kind is that you have been brianwashed by your brothers who dont want your progress, who bought phone for you and told you to rather pour hatred on IGBOS on every Social media you see...........but rush down EAST to do a profitable business.

I have worked in Lagos State, I have a site there at Oreta Road, Igbogbo, I knew how I fought with your Yoruba brothers who even bring JUJU for me on my site daily just to intimidate me and out fears in me and collect money from me......
But they never knew how I prepared for them!!!!!

So go and hide pls, Some Yorubas are accommodating but not your kind.....You are a bigot.
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by aspabay(m): 8:40am On May 05, 2022
Better to serve in the North than the South East

1 Like

Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by tit(f): 9:46am On May 05, 2022
aspabay:
Better to serve in the North than the South East

Scrap nysc
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by aspabay(m): 9:59am On May 05, 2022
tit:

Scrap nysc

Still will not change the fact that the North is becoming ssafer than the South East

1 Like

Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Nicenixon: 11:48am On May 05, 2022
Antivirus92:
you outsiders always exaggerate the whole thing.
I am from anambra living in anambra.
Mr man, I am not an outsider nor indigene of Anambra, I live here in Ihembosi, ekwusigo local government but unlike you, I don't lie or blame others for what is happening in southeast.
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Zeezenho: 2:45pm On May 05, 2022
Paretomaster1:

OP, come see one of those Mkpurumiri addict that dealt with you.... They hear Theor name, and came running like a deranged Dog...

Who be this one.oga look make I tell you .an average afonja man head na 50k. Imagine me wasting my time with a man wey him head only Worth 50k to his kinsmen.
My advice for you is to chill before your brothers harvest your empty skull for 50k.
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Antivirus92(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2022
Nicenixon:
Mr man, I am not an outsider nor indigene of Anambra, I live here in Ihembosi, ekwusigo local government but unlike you, I don't lie or blame others for what is happening in southeast.
I have been seeing your kind here on nairaland
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Nicenixon: 5:04pm On May 05, 2022
Antivirus92:
I have been seeing your kind here on nairaland
Talk something else
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 05, 2022
Asianjollof007:

I'm not judging based on what i see on nairaland, i have igbo friends here and the way they speak about yoruba is not good. We do quarrel a lot because of this, igbos are tribalistic.
Yorubas do same. It's lack of exposure.
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Asianjollof007: 5:51pm On May 05, 2022
franciskaine:
Yorubas do same. It's lack of exposure.

You have a point though. This is a matured person unlike the other dimwit that couldn't hold a proper argument without insult.
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Paretomaster1(m): 9:36pm On May 05, 2022
Zeezenho:

Who be this one.oga look make I tell you .an average afonja man head na 50k. Imagine me wasting my time with a man wey him head only Worth 50k to his kinsmen.
My advice for you is to chill before your brothers harvest your empty skull for 50k.

Our brother will soon carry you do Asun.... Cannibal Mkpurumiri addict...
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by Zeezenho: 2:00am On May 06, 2022
Paretomaster1:

Our brother will soon carry you do Asun.... Cannibal Mkpurumiri addict...

Go ask NDLEA boss maruwa which region get drugs addiction problems.mugu.
Re: Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) by yorubaaaqueennn(f): 4:45am On May 06, 2022
[quote author=Maliqcious post=112528477][/quote]
stfu y'all keep saying most yoruba men are married to igbo women which isn't even true. Do you idiots with no form of education even know the meaning of the word "most"? If you don't know here is a google definition ode: "greatest in amount, quantity, or degree." How is it possible that most yoruba men are married to igbo women? Lmao y'all see 2 or 3 yoruba and igbo relationships and then you start screaming "most yoruba men are marrying out" everywhere on social media. It is only on social media that I hear that "most" yoruba men are marrying igbo women, but what I'm seeing in real life isn't translating ohh lol. You guys keep lying about this situation because you're insecure with your own tribe. You know most Yoruba men are with Yoruba women, but your insecurities will not let you say the truth so you continue to spread that false narrative.

If it is true that most yoruba men are marrying igbo women what does that say about your own tribe and the women and men from your tribe? Now if I say something I'm being tribalistic right lol? When Yoruba people defend themselves we are now the bad guys abi? LMOA y'all want to pick and choose who you want to throw stones at without even realizing you're insulting your own tribe in the process. Anyways I can't blame you I blame Twitter and this platform for that lies you people like to spread, because of your jealously for yoruba men especially the women.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) / 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death / Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.