Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo (32211 Views)

Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) / We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB / Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by abobote: 8:58pm On May 04, 2022
Buhari must react coz it happened in South East, all the ones that have been happening in kaduna, Jos, benue, katsina, Kebbi and Borno, how he has not been reacting

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by lexy2014: 9:00pm On May 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Ipob pigs denied involvement in the killing a while ago.

But watch as they start screaming and cursing as soon as proper investigation panel is inaugurated.

Do u need to inaugurate an investigation panel to investigate a murder? Is that what investigation panel is for? Who and who are going to be on the investigation panel?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by od501: 9:01pm On May 04, 2022
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-buhari-reacts-to-killing-of-military-couple-in-imo-attacks-ipob/

No matter how hard they try to label ipob a terror group, you cannot deceive the international community.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by emmanosyclo(m): 9:03pm On May 04, 2022
They should release their dead body. So they can be buried properly. The other man buried alongside is also a retired sodier.

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Nwaotu10(m): 9:03pm On May 04, 2022
I'm against senseless killings, but What amazes me is that Buhari never react when his foot soldiers (FULANI herdsmen) butcher people gruesomely grin

Anyways, BIAFRA must come. No retreat No Surrender
Ahead Ahead.

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by lexy2014: 9:05pm On May 04, 2022
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-buhari-reacts-to-killing-of-military-couple-in-imo-attacks-ipob/

"The President has directed the military authorities and other security agencies to do their utmost in apprehending the perpetrators of these barbaric acts and bring them to justice."

Na everyday buhari de direct this people. What has come out of all the previous directions? Nothing. It's either he doesn't actually direct anybody but shehu garba lies that he does, or he directs, but the direction isn't taken seriously or both

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by MakeMoves: 9:07pm On May 04, 2022
At times I wonder if Buhari did Chemistry in school. He’s always reacting…
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Kwestionair: 9:09pm On May 04, 2022
Odin13:
What next after Kanu release .. Na Dey questions Igbos should be asking demselves ..

Why is IPOB not talking about international diplomacy again and how to get UN to address Nigeria on referendum..

Guess Referendum noise is over ..

Will the release of Kanu stop sit at home .. and killings in igboland ?

Igbos don enter bus wey Dey draw for wall with their two eyes open

Soon them go wake from the spell.. and under that IPOB has deviated and have scammed them mean very mean

Make dem enjoy the show... Buhari should withdraw all securities patrolling east..

On their own .. dem go wake

Just like you people have always thought Igbo land would be like northern Nigeria and your efforts in making that happen has been met with disappointment that is how Igboland will recover after Kanu is released.

Igbo no be aboki

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by techWriter3: 9:13pm On May 04, 2022
render politicians have finger over abeg, this him goverment haven car woman
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by MansoryMX(m): 9:21pm On May 04, 2022
But you couldn’t react to the people killed in Southern Kaduna, Plateau or Benue State. This man is a bastard and a useless fool!

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by pacespot(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2022
This useless man. He is concerned because they are military that protects his corrupt empire. When innocent Nigerians are killed, do you see any reaction from him?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by RacistProudIgbo: 9:33pm On May 04, 2022
Useless president of South West and Northern Nigeria. No one respect you in Eastern region both South South and South East.

Face what is going on in the south west skull mining and your terrorist region, Animalistic Buhari.

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by jrusky(m): 9:34pm On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:
lipsrsealed

Is this guy the Major General Buhari of the 80s that fought Metasine and Chadian invaders?! Same guy Fella called craze man and animal in human skin after he dealt with him

Try this nonsense with General Olusegun Obasanjo, or General Sani Abacha even General Babangida or bloody civilian Cultist General Wicked Wike

I guess his only concerns now at old age are his family, friends , associates and cattles

Bro I must be honest the Buhari I knew and at a point stayed in the same barrack with is not this Buhari, bro I know what I'm saying the Buhari I know is not these slow or weak or tolerate nonsense these much bro no no something not right somewhere.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by begge: 9:36pm On May 04, 2022
bubu always react when it come to south east

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Chuksmonika(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2022
To all my Igbo brothers and sisters, I bring to you all Fraternal greetings...

Our detractors are trying all they can to put igbos against IPOB, but it will never work!

God will punish those behind this killings.

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by nedekid: 9:44pm On May 04, 2022
Igbo:
I pity Okoros that will be arrested for this gruesome killing of Army Officers

I know that Army will surely revenge this killing
If you are a thug in Alayeebo behave yourself at this moment or else you join General Ikanso in the hellfire
Just as the army has revenged Boko boys, he heading, killing kids etc. Same with bandits. The question is why will oga wake up to make army revenge killings when it involves "okoro"? Fulani nko?
Bottomline, this killing should not be to act when it is about tribe. Dss, army etc should do their work, and if they cannot, allow citizens to bear arms!
Will this rubbish of unknown gunmen criminals, esn or ipob happen if people could defend themselves?
Will tops 15 gunmen drive to a town and terrorize people when they know 100 folks there have legitimate arms to fight back? Impossible!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Tundex911: 9:45pm On May 04, 2022
Bubu abi Femi Adesina??

Smh
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Zealag(m): 9:48pm On May 04, 2022
Buhari is not shock again,his now reacting but all is still the same (NO ACTION)
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Born2Breed(f): 9:52pm On May 04, 2022
Lolz. Hypocrite cretin voted by zombies.

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by IMASTEX: 10:01pm On May 04, 2022
helinues:
Wonders..

Where has he been?
He has been to London to see the queen, .......

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by jude33084(m): 10:18pm On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:
lipsrsealed

Is this guy the Major General Buhari of the 80s that fought Metasine and Chadian invaders?! Same guy Fella called craze man and animal in human skin after he dealt with him

Try this nonsense with General Olusegun Obasanjo, or General Sani Abacha even General Babangida or bloody civilian Cultist General Wicked Wike

I guess his only concerns now at old age are his family, friends , associates and cattles

They kill our soldiers daily in the north what has he done about that? undecided

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by LastProphet: 10:30pm On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:
lipsrsealed

Or is not Buhari, have you considered that? Does Kanu's statement strike a cord?

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Asianjollof007: 10:36pm On May 04, 2022
Spallowmann:
Too bad and they are nairalanders

For real?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by jude33084(m): 10:36pm On May 04, 2022
Nobody deserves to die this way cry embarassed
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 04, 2022
You end up saying rubbish. What's Igbo terrorists?

Is it right to called Yoruba a Terrorist or Hausa terrorist?
You guys should be mindful of what you put on public space.

Hedonini:
If only they can apprehend the EXACT animals who did this. But of course our military, police and all security agencies are so incompetent and so unprofessional... All brawn and no brain.... That they will likely send foolish troops to go and do 'gra gra' and 'scatter everywhere' to arrest some unlucky youths and then parade them as the suspects. We can't continue like this. I need INTELLIGENCE DRIVEN work to be done to get the ACTUAL culprits. For once, please!

If not for corruption, these things are not difficult. Calls were made, coordinates obtained, cellular and digital footprints left. Communities involved. Voice recognition and matching. Good old Intel plus cutting edge technology... Why is all this so difficult for us in this cursed country? That's why Fulani bandits are ravaging the North (and the whole country as kidnappers), while Igbo terrorists are destroying the East. Now is the time to END incompetence in our security forces. That is if there's the political will to do so. I'm fed up.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by CurrentSamuel(m): 10:53pm On May 04, 2022
Buhari and his party failed
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by caracas: 10:56pm On May 04, 2022
sapele914:
Yes UGM knows what awaits them.
Which UGM? UGM get house?
They are in a he bush tell your mumu soldiers to go n arrest them in the bush
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by gfelo(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2022
It is the duty of the villagers to give concrete information to security agency to apprehend the culprit, but when u hide criminals and make investigations difficult, u will also be treated as criminal, most of u that criticise our security agency are the problem of this country.
Hedonini:
If only they can apprehend the EXACT animals who did this. But of course our military, police and all security agencies are so incompetent and so unprofessional... All brawn and no brain.... That they will likely send foolish troops to go and do 'gra gra' and 'scatter everywhere' to arrest some unlucky youths and then parade them as the suspects. We can't continue like this. I need INTELLIGENCE DRIVEN work to be done to get the ACTUAL culprits. For once, please!

If not for corruption, these things are not difficult. Calls were made, coordinates obtained, cellular and digital footprints left. Communities involved. Voice recognition and matching. Good old Intel plus cutting edge technology... Why is all this so difficult for us in this cursed country? That's why Fulani bandits are ravaging the North (and the whole country as kidnappers), while Igbo terrorists are destroying the East. Now is the time to END incompetence in our security forces. That is if there's the political will to do so. I'm fed up.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Edusouls(m): 11:14pm On May 04, 2022
Waste them all, Nnamdi Kanu’s untamed wild animals
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Rugaria: 11:16pm On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:
lipsrsealed

No he is not. Because he hasn't started dropping bombs on markets and churches as his forces did few years back?
You're here baying for blood in the East from Buhari in order to prove he is a General! Why not take your gun with your fellow tribalists hedgehogs and go to the East to teach the UGM a lesson of life? Abi na only machine gun mouth you get?
Blood sucking vampire..

Terrorists: Wipe Them Off The Earth – Buhari Tells Nigerian Army Officers / Germany Returns 1,000 Benin Bronzes To Nigeria Amid Frustrstion At Britain / Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos)