Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video (4010 Views)

Davido Performs At Alex Otti’s Inauguration Party In Abia (Video/Photos) / Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) / BREAKING!! Traders Cry For Help After Fire Destroyed Popular Market In Aba(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Sergio104(m): 9:04pm On May 04, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Natural lgbo man can sleep with eyes closed seeing this men at city gate than Nigerian army.

IGBOs don't trust any thing protection from central govt and it's sad

You truly know the actual reality.

The military checkpoint in my hometown that claimed the life of an army last week....do you know that today, an alternate road has been established inside the village and people are now following it more

Upon say this checkpoint na once ever busy federal road oh.

But people don't really trust the Nigerian Army and what they can do

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Nonpartisan1: 9:06pm On May 04, 2022
jmoore:

Continue oh!! Don't stop oh!!

You recently created a thread where a relative of yours was killed by IPOB terrorists.

Dont mind him. Most of them here are agents of IPOB terrorists. But everybody go collect. Let them continue to cheer an outlawed group.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by History555: 9:06pm On May 04, 2022
How come there is peace in abia, ebonyi where there is ugm, but no peace in imo and anambra. That tells you there is more to meet the eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by kettykings: 9:06pm On May 04, 2022
This is the beginning of the end of Nigeria, the earliest this is controlled the better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Whiteangel1234: 9:07pm On May 04, 2022
Afonjakid:

So, it's all the igbo youths that are supporting them.. like I said before,you don't give guns to Miscreants and thugs. Those people cheering them will soon start crying for help to come and save them. Most orlu communities are currently living in fear and deserted..
Personally for me I'm more afraid of the Nigeria security forces than Unknown gunmen.

Nigeria soldiers will kill innocent people and tag them unknown gunmen , they will burn houses

I fear the Police and soldiers more than Unknown gunmen

Orlu is being burn down by the Nigeria security forcess

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Afonjakid: 9:07pm On May 04, 2022
Sergio104:
They are really many in Abịa but ask yourself.... why is Abịa relatively calm when compared to others?? Especially imo.

It's simply because, in Abịa....they are respected for their stand.

Should the governor of Abia shout "kill em all"....the tune will change

Soludo really fúcked up in his first step.

Okay till today, is Anambra still not abiding to the dit at home??(insecurity worsen sef)

You see common sense ehh....it's always rare

You can't kill an ideology, rather you can tame an ideology.

And as fortuitous as crazy...... " Never in the history of "calm down" has anyone that was told to "calm down" really calmed down"

Logic is what we always need

Outta here!!!
What of ebonyi nko, is it not peaceful and Dave umahi is still dealing with them. cause buhari is coming to Ebonyi,you now have to declare sit at home for two days to punish who igbos. So buhari decides to stay one week in Ebonyi, the whole east will be total lockdown with gunmen parading everywhere looking for who to kill.. I wonder who did this to us igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Sergio104(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2022
jmoore:

Why crying? What's the job of terrorists if not to kill innocent people?

Bro please don't exhume my tragic life please cry

But the reality remains that somethings are greater than once might.

RIP to her.

I will maintain a good stand for justice to her
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by History555: 9:08pm On May 04, 2022
Sergio104:

You truly know the actual reality.

The military checkpoint in my hometown that claimed the life of an army last week....do you know that today, an alternate road has been established inside the village and people are now following it more

Upon say this checkpoint na once ever busy federal road oh.

But people don't really trust the Nigerian Army and what they can do

There are 39 checkpoints on benin ore road plus bypass but still gunmen kidnapped a bus load of people last week. So wat is the essence of 39 checkpoints

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Beremx(f): 9:08pm On May 04, 2022
OkoroBufo:

[s] Behind every criminals there is a woman. You think you are safe in Lagos but I can assure you that these monsters are waiting for you and your children back at home. E go reach you. [/s]

-Okoro bufo
you are not also safe wherever you reside. Tell me, where is safe in Nigeria? You and Buhari created the monsters and the monsters will end up devouring you.
Nonsense!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by OkoroBufo: 9:08pm On May 04, 2022
mrvitalis:
Even with all the government billions spent on propaganda against IPOB ? people just dey scam Buhari

.the dey IPOB move against Igbo interest they would be history ..and they know that
If an individual that managed to go through school could be this dumb, what do we expect from people that 99.9% of the traders are illiterates. What a crying shame.

-Okoro bufo

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Afonjakid: 9:09pm On May 04, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Are they complaining , why crying more than the bereaved.
Nwa bingo, sane igbos are complaining and I'm one of them.. one month lockdown will soon be declared too.
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Beremx(f): 9:12pm On May 04, 2022
History555:
How come there is peace in abia, ebonyi where there is ugm, but no peace in imo and anambra. That tells you there is more to meet the eyes
it is only Orlu that is mostly affected and that is because the Supreme Court Governor is from the zone. The atrocities being committed in Orlu is caused by NA, no doubt!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by OkoroBufo: 9:19pm On May 04, 2022
Beremx:
you are not also safe wherever you reside. Tell me, where is safe in Nigeria? You and Buhari created the monsters and the monsters will end up devouring you.
Nonsense!!
None of you has ever taken responsibility for your madness, someone else must be blamed.
You're finished, believe it.

-Okoro bufo

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Beremx(f): 9:24pm On May 04, 2022
OkoroBufo:

None of you has ever taken responsibility for your madness, someone else must be blamed.
You're finished, believe it.

-Okoro bufo
Just like Buhari who is blaming his incompetence on Jonathan after 7yrs.

Oga getat abeg!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by History555: 9:25pm On May 04, 2022
Beremx:
Nonsense!!

The last time i travelled to abuja by road, if u see the speed the driver used on kaduna abuja highway, i swore neva to use that road. First he ordered we pad the doors with luggage incase bandits start shooting. He also padded the doors and booty with one jellylike foam that reduces impact of bullets. He ordered we all duck down incase they shoot at the glass. He said he has juju to protect himself. Omo see speed, the car was flying.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Creamypie(m): 9:26pm On May 04, 2022
Newton2024:
Do you think people would be hailing their killers? People feel free with ugm but run at the sight of nigeria military. You and people like you should stop deceiving yourselves in the interest of all of us. To live together should not be by force.
just listen to yourself, you are more willingly brainwashed than boko haram insurgents. Damn. I wish u are aware of how easterners are relocating to southern states. Come to delta and see d speed your people are moving in. Thank God we deltans instantly and ruthlessly dealt with Ipob when they made an attempt to launch d useless sit at home and Biafra movement in 2018/19 on Asaba. Na so u.f.m, ESN and their likes for don overtake our delta for us. Just keep your madness in d east for d good of ibob. Just do you know, KANU will remain in prison for at least 16 more years,cos I was informed that all these Monday killings are compiled and he answers for the crime. Till at least 15 yrs time, every Monday will be holiday. So continue in your self inflicted foolishness

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Beremx(f): 9:30pm On May 04, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Look at this lying buffoon. How about izombe?..
How about Agulu?.. Peter Obi can not even sleep in his home town anymore because UGM have brought the killings to his backyard. Is Soludo also a Supreme Court Governor?
Is Imo State the first ever to have had Supreme Court overturned Gubernatorial results?.. Why you guys so super dumb.

-Okoro bufo
you are dumber in all ramifications. Izombe is in Ohaju -Egbema which is also part of Orlu zone if you don’t know.
For your information, I was referring to only Imo State and not Anambra.
Please don’t quote me again before Amadioha destroys your testicles.

Olodo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by History555: 9:33pm On May 04, 2022
Creamypie:
just listen to yourself, you are more willingly brainwashed than boko haram insurgents. Damn. I wish u are aware of how easterners are relocating to southern states. Come to delta and see d speed your people are moving in. Thank God we deltans instantly and ruthlessly dealt with Ipob when they made an attempt to launch d useless sit at home and Biafra movement in 2018/19 on Asaba. Na so u.f.m, ESN and their likes for don overtake our delta for us. Just keep your madness in d east for d good of ibob. Just do you know, KANU will remain in prison for at least 16 more years,cos I was informed that all these Monday killings are compiled and he answers for the crime. Till at least 15 yrs time, every Monday will be holiday. So continue in your self inflicted foolishness

Keep lying. Sit at home did not exist in 2018/2019.
Keep lying. Esn did not exist in 2018/2019.
Ogbeni go back to the cartoon section where u can lie to kids

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by mrvitalis(m): 9:34pm On May 04, 2022
OkoroBufo:

If an individual that managed to go through school could be this dumb, what do we expect from people that 99.9% of the traders are illiterates. What a crying shame.

-Okoro bufo
May statement was not meant to be comprehendible to people with single digit IQ

Now run along

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Creamypie(m): 9:35pm On May 04, 2022
History555:

Keep lying. Sit at home did not exist in 2018/2019.
Keep lying. Esn did not exist in 2018/2019.
Ogbeni go back to the cartoon section where u can lie to kids
2019 may 30 sit at home, mumu. That day at bonsaac, which is ibo dominated area, we dealt with Ipob, I never said ESN, by ourselves when we discovered they attacked people in their offices.it was war and blood. If not, delta for don cast

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by OkoroBufo: 9:51pm On May 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

May statement was not meant to be comprehendible to people with single digit IQ

Now run along
Illiterate coon, fúck you.

-Okoro bufo

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by slimghost(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2022
Foolish bunch! Lol. The north cheered Boko Haram at the beginning too.

Fools won’t learn! Thank God we have learned our lessons in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Newton2024: 9:59pm On May 04, 2022
Creamypie:
Why do non-easterners always cry more than the bereaved? Instead of complaining about action, why not complain about the curse? Instead of this to last for fifteen years, why not end it now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by everythinggirly(f): 10:05pm On May 04, 2022
All we need is peace and love, not war.
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by drmuchin: 10:13pm On May 04, 2022
A sign of a failed government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by sunnx(f): 10:13pm On May 04, 2022
I supposed this market should be neighboured in or beside by Nigeria security personnel but why didn't they come around to chase the men on black aka unknown known gun mehn to proof they still represent and uphold Nigeria authority.

With this crystal clear evidence of men showing up I without harming buyer and seller think Nigerian secret security knows about the killings in the south east just to stain this mehn image.

My opinion sha.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by pquaver(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2022
Ndigbo cheering DSS and Fulani herdsmen to declare sit at home for release of Nnamdi Kanu, and also to boycott Muhammad Buhari visit to Ebonyi... Ipob is not unknown gunmen.. I don talk my own e concern you grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by History555: 10:24pm On May 04, 2022
Creamypie:
2019 may 30 sit at home, mumu. That day at bonsaac, which is ibo dominated area, we dealt with Ipob, I never said ESN, by ourselves when we discovered they attacked people in their offices.it was war and blood. If not, delta for don cast

Keep lying. Show us evidence of ur so called war and blood between ipob and deltans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Creamypie(m): 10:25pm On May 04, 2022
OkoroBufo:

I fucking quote you, slowpoke. UGM are killing everywhere in Imo, Anambra, Enugu. Your hate for Buhari is making you a fool. You are a woman supporting senseless killings, beheading and cannibalising of fellow ibos. You can't be holding your kids every night and think you are safe. e go reach you. Wicked woman.. fück you.

-Okoro bufo
most of them supporting u.g.m, Ipoh, ESN, on this forum, have left d east and moved to delta state to enjoy the serenity brought about by our total disdain for even just the mention d name "Biafra", not to even talk of finishing of ipob instantly, once we notice any sign of their activity at all. She's a useless and senseless bitch

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Emilokoiyawon: 10:26pm On May 04, 2022
Let me check the slope of the head to ascertain the level of stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whoever Wins ANAP Has Always Won The Election Since 2011. / Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You / Lagos Plans To Instigate Nationwide Petrol Shortage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.