Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video (3979 Views)

Davido Performs At Alex Otti’s Inauguration Party In Abia (Video/Photos) / Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) / BREAKING!! Traders Cry For Help After Fire Destroyed Popular Market In Aba(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Creamypie(m): 10:30pm On May 04, 2022
History555:

Keep lying. Show us evidence of ur so called war and blood between ipob and deltans.
u don't live in delta, so can u pls ask any person you know living at as asaba as at 2019 may? And what happened on may 30 2019? Find out and report to me, else remain mute. Delta no be Biafra, and it will never be. Enjoy your east and keep your communal madness there.
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Nova1988(m): 10:30pm On May 04, 2022
zombieTRACKER:

exactly

these daredevils fill a void left by the police.. the army and the government..
The government has failed to protect the people.. and this thieves took advantage..

this was how Borno people were hailing Boko Haram until the table turned..

these are dangerous times my people

borno people never hailed boko haram.
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by History555: 10:35pm On May 04, 2022
Creamypie:
u don't live in delta, so can u pls ask any person you know living at as asaba as at 2019 may? And what happened on may 30 2019? Find out and report to me, else remain mute. Delta no be Biafra, and it will never be. Enjoy your east and keep your communal madness there.

Oga show us evidence. A blood bath between ipob and delta will make news headlines. Police will deploy men to bring the situation under control. The gov might declare curfew or call for independent enquiry. Show us evidence of this blood bath u claim. Don't tell me to enter delta and start interrogating people. Tell us where in delta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 04, 2022
Sergio104:
cool

Take it or leave it, the parallel government is really into play in the east.

People find more pleasure in the sight of these outlawed security force.

Except for the incessant killing that is pulling the whole thing back cry

But I strongly believe that this killings is perpetrated by a group perpendicular to the actual formation by Kanu

Nigeria can't allow them to keep getting love from the populace, it is very dangerous not to try discrediting them, hence something must be done.
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Kingspin(m): 10:41pm On May 04, 2022
Are they the same unknown gunmen? That kills innocent people, I doubt.

The security agencies need to fish out the other unknown gunmen.
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Lifestone(m): 10:52pm On May 04, 2022
perez100:
The problem with us is that nobody wants to talk about the root cause of what is happening in the East today. You said they must not protest peacefully with flags and you all claimed each time they protest, it causes thick traffic and vehicular movements becomes difficult. So, you killed them and many hailed the killing of unarmed protesters. God will judge everybody.

However, they don't protest again. But they are declaring sit at home and nobody moves out and that includes security agents. The security agents are no longer proud to wear the uniforms and walk on the streets and roads in the East. You see, you stopped them from protesting and they stopped you from wearing your uniforms on Eastern roads. You said their protest makes movement difficult but now, sit at home, no movement at all

We need to come together and look for a way to restore peace and love in Nigeria. I am tired of reading negative news in Nigeria. Everyday killing is not what we want in Nigeria. The security agents are being killed and we must know that these security agents are Hunan beings and they have families too. The same way, innocent civilians that are being killed are also humans and they have families. I believe in peace but we must know how it all started because he that comes to equity must come with clean hands. In Nigeria, we choose what to support, and what to condemn, and what to see and keep silent. That is not how it should be.
Let us condemn every evil, injustice and wickedness.
All these talks just to justify why igbos are killing Igbos and you take that one to mean sense. This is serious
Now no Jamb Exam to Igbos?
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by zombieTRACKER: 11:02pm On May 04, 2022
Nova1988:

borno people never hailed boko haram.

you have no idea of what your talking about
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Twizzy30(m): 11:09pm On May 04, 2022
Sergio104:
cool

Take it or leave it, the parallel government is really into play in the east.

People find more pleasure in the sight of these outlawed security force.

Except for the incessant killing that is pulling the whole thing back cry

But I strongly believe that this killings is perpetrated by a group perpendicular to the actual formation by Kanu
ive come to noticed your stuupidd takes on this ipobb ugm issue. The other day you were crying they killed your sister. Continue supporting them.
And I thought you guys were saying its the dss and govt agents doing the killing? So which one is it ?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Sergio104(m): 11:13pm On May 04, 2022
Twizzy30:
ive come to noticed your stuupidd takes on this ipobb ugm issue. The other day you were crying they killed your sister. Continue supporting them.
And I thought you guys were saying its the dss and govt agents doing the killing? So which one is it ?

Lol.

Bro I'm not supporting any group oh.

Just voicing out the truth
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Miracle2022: 11:13pm On May 04, 2022
Beremx:
These ones are Known Gunmen nau. They are not hiding their identity. The real Unknown Gunmen are DSS sponsored terrorists who kill at will and blame IPOB
and where were these ones when the dss was killing the innocent? Why are they covering their faces?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Miracle2022: 11:17pm On May 04, 2022
Juicie2u:
Bubu go come with the entire nigerian army, it clearly shows these people are not in support of the existing government, in a saner country you don't do it with show of force but by dialogue...
dialogue with who? How do you dialogue with unknown? You said it is dss that is killing but you are telling us dialogue with some terrorists that we don't know. Why?
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by idu1(m): 11:19pm On May 04, 2022
Beremx:
These ones are Known Gunmen nau. They are not hiding their identity. The real Unknown Gunmen are DSS sponsored terrorists who kill at will and blame IPOB

Where is your maturity? How can you identify someone covering his face?

It's like you Igbos are destined to have peanut size brain. How could a government agents be killing people up and down a whole state?

Na like this una talk say buhari na jubril from sudan that time.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Miracle2022: 11:25pm On May 04, 2022
mrvitalis:
Even with all the government billions spent on propaganda against IPOB ? people just dey scam Buhari

.the dey IPOB move against Igbo interest they would be history ..and they know that
it will reach your loves ones one day.
I blame buhari for all this rubbish. I wish Wike will win the pdp ticket.
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Nobody: 12:07am On May 05, 2022
OP these are DSS and Fulani herdsmen na trying to tarnish the honorable image of IPOB.!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by IGBOSON1: 12:20am On May 05, 2022
Beremx:

'Known' how? Did you see their faces? There's no difference between them and the pics we see of all those bandits operating in the north.

If it's true that the masked men were being cheered, then it's probably out of fear than anything else! Would you boo a masked and well armed group that invade your space?

Ultimately, all this shows is the failure and collapse of gov't at all levels! This is Buharis' Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Nobody: 12:29am On May 05, 2022
Newton2024:
Why do non-easterners always cry more than the bereaved? Instead of complaining about action, why not complain about the curse? Instead of this to last for fifteen years, why not end it now?

Because when IPOB is done destroying the igbo region, una go flock to Lagos and other western states. That is why everyone is concerned. You gerrit?
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by IGBOSON1: 12:33am On May 05, 2022
Twizzy30:

Shut up! How can you tell definitively that those masked terrorists are Igbo? You could equally ask me how can i tell they're not, or that they're northern elements....as i normally argue, and that would render this thread useless and return us back to our previous arguments as to why we hold our positions on who we think are responsible for all this bloodletting going on in the south-east! The aim of the OP for opening this useless thread is to try and 'prove' Ndigbo are in support of these bastards that are going about murdering innocent people!
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by IGBOSON1: 12:36am On May 05, 2022
Skyview01:

Because when IPOB is done destroying the igbo region, una go flock to Lagos and other western states. That is why everyone is concerned. You gerrit?

Pray, why don't you show the same level of 'concern' about the much worse insecurity going on in the north!? It's a known fact that Lagos has seen an influx of northerners on a level never seen before! But that doesn't register with you! Oh no! What you're more concerned about is to come and shed you useless crocodile tears on insecurity in the south-east....insecurity engineered by evil outsiders of which you're most likely one of them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Nova1988(m): 12:50am On May 05, 2022
zombieTRACKER:

you have no idea of what your talking about

I know what I'm saying, I've lived in the north.

show me proof to back up your claims?
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Nobody: 1:07am On May 05, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Pray, why don't you show the same level of 'concern' about the much worse insecurity going on in the north!? It's a known fact that Lagos has seen an influx of northerners on a level never seen before! But that doesn't register with you! Oh no! What you're more concerned about is to come and shed you useless crocodile tears on insecurity in the south-east....insecurity engineered by evil outsiders of which you're most likely one of them!

Says IPOB sympathizer!, a supporter of evil.! .
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Yankee101: 1:10am On May 05, 2022
That's how it started with boko haram until they consumed their own folks
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Heavensent01(m): 1:47am On May 05, 2022
bye bye to Southeast and Northeast

who will ever imagined Southeast will have Insurgency in 21 century ?
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Nobody: 2:40am On May 05, 2022
[quote author=Miracle2022 post=112531258]dialogue with who? How do you dialogue with unknown? You said it is dss that is killing but you are telling us dialogue with some terrorists that we don't know. Why?[/quote not with the freaking terrorist or unknown whatever they are just a subset of the people cheering, it is the people who you dialogue with, they have a common objective the government does not fulfill simple....
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by farm2008: 2:49am On May 05, 2022
Mumu people how is someone going to another state should affect all other state in the south east. Men use your brain ooooo. I can tell you that even the state in question don't observe sit at home on Mondays. The president we come and go nothing will happen. Many we even visit the sites of the commissioning of the project. The best place to declare the nonsense sit at home should be the state which him the President is visiting. But they know it can't work in that state. Better still the UGM should visit the state in question to stop the president from coming.
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Ekpeitit(m): 2:49am On May 05, 2022
Primitive Biafra people.
These part of Nigeria belongs to 15th century.
Thank God that Niger Delta people rejected these barbaric fools.
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Murphyenemuwe: 3:05am On May 05, 2022
Something must be done fast and the bulk lies on it's citizens
Afonjakid:

So, it's all the igbo youths that are supporting them.. like I said before,you don't give guns to Miscreants and thugs. Those people cheering them will soon start crying for help to come and save them. Most orlu communities are currently living in fear and deserted..
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Newton2024: 5:33am On May 05, 2022
Skyview01:

Fake love. Unity beggers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Nigeria's President Surname; Goodluck Or Jonathan / Northern Acn Moves To Split Party / FG Spends N100bn On School Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.