Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video (3981 Views)

Davido Performs At Alex Otti’s Inauguration Party In Abia (Video/Photos) / Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) / BREAKING!! Traders Cry For Help After Fire Destroyed Popular Market In Aba(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Pacesetterz: 6:04am On May 05, 2022
jmoore:

Continue oh!! Don't stop oh!!

You recently created a thread where a relative of yours was killed by IPOB terrorists.

That thread was a lie. The ediot had no relation killed neither is he igbo.
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Creamypie(m): 6:10am On May 05, 2022
History555:

Oga show us evidence. A blood bath between ipob and delta will make news headlines. Police will deploy men to bring the situation under control. The gov might declare curfew or call for independent enquiry. Show us evidence of this blood bath u claim. Don't tell me to enter delta and start interrogating people. Tell us where in delta
bonsacc
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by mrvitalis(m): 6:44am On May 05, 2022
Miracle2022:
it will reach your loves ones one day.
I blame buhari for all this rubbish. I wish Wike will win the pdp ticket.
And my your loved ones be treated like the way army treated Igbos youths
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Miracle2022: 7:42am On May 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

And my your loved ones be treated like the way army treated Igbos youths
amen, as far as my love ones disobey the law of the country.
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by mrvitalis(m): 7:55am On May 05, 2022
Miracle2022:
amen, as far as my love ones disobey the law of the country.
No when your love ones ask for their good given rights to freedom may python dance be declared on them ...when ever they protest my they be guned down

May they be dragged from their houses and killed like obigbo youths , your mother and singers raped and made to wear same cloths for 5 months

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Miracle2022: 8:17am On May 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

No when your love ones ask for their good given rights to freedom may python dance be declared on them ...when ever they protest my they be guned down

May they be dragged from their houses and killed like obigbo youths , your mother and singers raped and made to wear same cloths for 5 months
as far as they disobey the constitution of federal republic of Nigeria.
If you want to get your country,you know where to go
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Twizzy30(m): 8:24am On May 05, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Shut up! How can you tell definitively that those masked terrorists are Igbo? You could equally ask me how can i tell they're not, or that they're northern elements....as i normally argue, and that would render this thread useless and return us back to our previous arguments as to why we hold our positions on who we think are responsible for all this bloodletting going on in the south-east! The aim of the OP for opening this useless thread is to try and 'prove' Ndigbo are in support of these bastards that are going about murdering innocent people!
you are deluded. Continue living in denial, those boys would come knocking on your doorstep soon.
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Antivirus92(m): 8:28am On May 05, 2022
OkoroBufo:

If an individual that managed to go through school could be this dumb, what do we expect from people that 99.9% of the traders are illiterates. What a crying shame.

-Okoro bufo
the same way we don't expect anything reasonable from you and your people who 99.9% of are illiterate agberos.
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Idiko1: 8:30am On May 05, 2022
Creamypie:
Una see y I no pity civilians killed by u.g.m?

How many times in your sorry life have you extended pity to civilians killed by Fulani army cum Nigerian army? Known gunmen or unknown, the people simply want independent country away from the shithole called Nigeria. Nigeria is a glorified jungle where fools in security uniform can kill with ease including fellow uniformed personnel.
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by mrvitalis(m): 8:31am On May 05, 2022
Miracle2022:
Na because ipob never disobeyed any law for 5 years and hundreds where kill abs arrested

The obigbo woman n youths didn't break any law

So too would your family receive what they got without breaking any law
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Idiko1: 8:45am On May 05, 2022
Creamypie:
u don't live in delta, so can u pls ask any person you know living at as asaba as at 2019 may? And what happened on may 30 2019? Find out and report to me, else remain mute. Delta no be Biafra, and it will never be. Enjoy your east and keep your communal madness there.

You sounded like a chronical ignoramus. If it is not Midwestern region or Bendel, it has to be Delta. The Biafrans in the defunct Midwestern region of Nigeria can easily identify themselves with ease. The issue of Nigeria is not about irrelevant community or even ethnicity, it is all about a country where unity grows without much human interference like places such as USA, UK, France. Japan and developed countries under the Sun.
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Miracle2022: 8:58am On May 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

Na because ipob never disobeyed any law for 5 years and hundreds where kill abs arrested

The obigbo woman n youths didn't break any law

So too would your family receive what they got without breaking any law
killing of police men in obigbo is not breaking of law abi? Do you know how many police stations ipob burn and killed the police men?
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by mrvitalis(m): 9:16am On May 05, 2022
Miracle2022:
killing of police men in obigbo is not breaking of law abi? Do you know how many police stations ipob burn and killed the police men?
Before ESN was formed ? Name one

Someone in obigbo killed police the ego people pay for it ? We're police not killed in Lagos ? Benin ? Warri ? Jos,? Why didn't they get same treatment ,?
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Creamypie(m): 9:29am On May 05, 2022
Idiko1:

How many times in your sorry life have you extended pity to civilians killed by Fulani army cum Nigerian army? Known gunmen or unknown, the people simply want independent country away from the shithole called Nigeria. Nigeria is a glorified jungle where fools in security uniform can kill with ease including fellow uniformed personnel.
once you support ipob, u loose d little sense u had. So u endorse killings in Igbo land by u.g.m on Mondays, cos your father and brothers haven't become victims. Ekpa Simon Isn't even observing sit at home in far away Finland. Just continue supporting madness In Ibo land. If you love ur life, don't extend it to any south states, cos what wike did to Ipob in obigbo in rivers will be child's play
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Idiko1: 9:46am On May 05, 2022
Creamypie:
once you support ipob, u loose d little sense u had. So u endorse killings in Igbo land by u.g.m on Mondays, cos your father and brothers haven't become victims. Ella Simon ianr even observing sit at home. Just continue supporting madness I. Ibo land. If you love ur life, don't extend it to any south states, cos what wike did to Ipoh in obigbo on rivers will be child's play

I honestly do not think you belong to this discussion. Please read about revolutions of the world which evidently gave rise the countries you admired. The fight for homeland has never been easy. It is unfortunate when the people in their bid to achieve freedom die, the generation which is destined to enjoy the achievement seemed to live oblivious of the historical facts. If the people are allowed to govern themselves as demanded, happiness and comradery shall become the order of the day. There is no place in religious scriptures or otherwise where it had been started Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and other ethnicities in Nigeria should be compatriots. Personally, I had wished never to enjoy the country of birth with people of certain ethnicities in Nigeria. Bristish created the shithole called Nigeria and I am very hopeful a Nigerian can rearrange it. Be mindful that unity is not union or united.
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Oplomo: 10:01am On May 05, 2022
Miracle2022:

Where do we go? grin

*let listen to the yoruba man deceive himself usual*

grin
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Miracle2022: 10:16am On May 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

Before ESN was formed ? Name one

Someone in obigbo killed police the ego people pay for it ? We're police not killed in Lagos ? Benin ? Warri ? Jos,? Why didn't they get same treatment ,?
those places don't have the same governor. The governor as the chief security of the state knows how best to treat his security challenges.
Police were killed in Anambara,Abia,Imo,Enugu, did you see those states been treated like obigbo?
Soldiers are killed in Imo,Anambara,Enugu, did you see federal government treating the igbo state the way they wiped out Zakibiam of Benue state? Or treated like Udi of Bayelsa state?
I was in maiduguri for 5 years( 2013-2019) I know what maiduguri people surfer, I know how many families were wiped out by the military because of aiding and abetting boko haram. The igbos are aiding and abetting ipob/esn but nobody ever done what was done to maiduguri people.
I swear to God,the east have to thank Buhari for the way he is handling this terrorism in the east. I can bet you that the next president will not take this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by mrvitalis(m): 10:17am On May 05, 2022
Miracle2022:
those places don't have the same governor. The governor as the chief security of the state knows how best to treat his security challenges.
Police were killed in Anambara,Abia,Imo,Enugu, did you see those states been treated like obigbo?
Soldiers are killed in Imo,Anambara,Enugu, did you see federal government treating the igbo state the way they wiped out Zakibiam of Benue state? Or treated like Udi of Bayelsa state?
I was in maiduguri for 5 years( 2013-2019) I know what maiduguri people surfer, I know how many families were wiped out by the military because of aiding and abetting boko haram. The igbos are aiding and abetting ipob/esn but nobody ever done what was done to maiduguri people.
I swear to God,the east have to thank Buhari for the way he is handling this terrorism in the east. I can bet you that the next president will not take this rubbish.
May people treat you the way Buhari treats Igbos
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Miracle2022: 10:19am On May 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

Amen, Amen,Amen.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Creamypie(m): 10:27am On May 05, 2022
Miracle2022:
most Igbo's hate to hear Truth. They are selfish. Thats how they almost introduce ipob in delta, but for quick response by the people, delta for be like Aba. These Ibo's take advantage of any district of any state that ibo is spoken and say its their state, like delta north that is in close proximity to Anambra state and say biafrans live there.very senseless and entitled set of beings

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Ikinternational: 10:28am On May 05, 2022
Disgusting
Re: Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video by Miracle2022: 10:32am On May 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

the second Niger bridge,the enugu airport, the enugu-port Harcourt road,the license to anambara as an oil producing state, the east west road, the appointment of igbos sons and daughters.
All this was done even though the igbos didn't like him,they didn't vote for him,they hate him, they never see anything good coming from him, they do everything to sabotaged his government, they killed any northerner that travel to the east, they are full of venom towards every northerner. Just because buhari is voted as a president.
I pray for you guys to do the same thing to the next president and see what will befall you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions / Pdp’s Natasha Akpoti Wins Kogi Central Senatorial Election / Marwa The Thief, Now To Be Ambassador!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.