Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team (4272 Views)

My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out / Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Why I Wasn't Surprised By Akpabio's Defection -Udom Emmanuel  (PUNCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by Jonesudemeobong(m): 9:03pm On May 04, 2022
THE FAKE TURKISH CROWD PICTURE USED BY AKPABIO’S MEDIA TEAM

Contrary to the deceit and falsehood by the APC on the Declaration at Ikot Ekpene involving the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio, the crowd picture trending on the social media is actually the picture of a sporting event in Turkey.

The picture is the aftermath of a football match on April 30th in which Trabzonspor football club won the Turkish league for the first time in 38 years, resulting in raucous celebrations.

The fans rushed onto the pitch to express their joy shortly before the players left the pitch at the end of the match.
The actual drone shots of the Ikot Ekpene event are here attached.

#AkpabioDeclares

Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by immortalcrown(m): 9:05pm On May 04, 2022
grin
Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by Praxis758: 9:11pm On May 04, 2022
This featherless and weightless guy is already a champion.

Uncommon transformer that cannot win his senatorial see. Udom gave him a bloody nose.

He used propaganda to deceive APC in 2018 that Akwa-Ibom is now sole APC.

Same lie, hype and propaganda cannot win the hearts of Nigerians.

Akpabio can preach that false gospel to his unwise followers.

14 Likes

Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by Racoon(m): 9:14pm On May 04, 2022
By force politicians that is why they are all fraudsters and scammers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 04, 2022
grin this man was doing well in PDP but pot to Apc undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by Tinubuadvocate: 9:16pm On May 04, 2022
Liar these people on that pictures are black not white people.

3 Likes

Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by Beremx(f): 9:16pm On May 04, 2022
Akpabio wants to add the title of “ A FORMER PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE “ to his credentials. That’s why him and others wants to waste 100million naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by SEGLIZ: 11:10pm On May 04, 2022
lies! lies!! lies!!!

this one will end up selling the nation with lies.
Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by Savie(m): 12:09am On May 05, 2022
What a stupid post. I was there live at the event in ikot ekpene township stadum, his LGA. It was a very massive crowd. Buhari is secretly supporting akpabio.

1 Like

Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by biggie2020: 12:19am On May 05, 2022
Hahahahahahaha

What a lie, it seem that they are scared of Akpabio with this lie

1 Like

Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by realstars: 12:41am On May 05, 2022
Jonesudemeobong:

Contrary to the deceit and falsehood by the APC on the Declaration at Ikot Ekpene involving the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio, the crowd picture trending on the social media is actually the picture of a sporting event in Turkey.

The picture is the aftermath of a football match on April 30th in which Trabzonspor football club won the Turkish league for the first time in 38 years, resulting in raucous celebrations.

The fans rushed onto the pitch to express their joy shortly before the players left the pitch at the end of the match.

#AkpabioDeclares
You are wrong, i use ikot ekpene to calabar today, there was no road from umuohia road, to plazer down,
i had to pack and go and see it all.
The pix is real not fake. I was there life. I am not apc. And never like apc, but akpabio is real
Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by otomatic(m): 4:58am On May 05, 2022
The event was live on TV na. The crowd was massive.

1 Like

Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by oilmane(m): 6:00am On May 05, 2022
Jonesudemeobong:

#AkpabioDeclares

I don't get it @op, na black people day Turkey now? Show us the Turkey pics make we compare am with the Akpabio own or are we suppose to just take your word for it? He who allege is to come with proof.
Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by Newton2024: 6:09am On May 05, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
He has to protect the money he stole while in PDP. APC is a save haven for thieves. That's why EFCC has given him immunity since he has decamped.
Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by virginchaser(m): 6:12am On May 05, 2022
OP almost confused me but people responded with proofs. OP you are not meant to be trusted next time.
Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by Bobloco: 6:22am On May 05, 2022
Savie:
What a stupid post. I was there live at the event in ikot ekpene township stadum, his LGA. It was a very massive crowd. Buhari is secretly supporting akpabio.

What is massive about a few people that gathered in a place you called a stadium opposite a first bank branch in ikot ekpene
Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by Igboland: 6:25am On May 05, 2022
Bcosbhe know PDP is evil n twice the devil that APC is.
Bonesbreaker:
Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by Igboland: 6:27am On May 05, 2022
But the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi caught with over N250 million cash in Lagos is not in safe haven in PDP now.

Newton2024:
He has to protect the money he stole while in PDP. APC is a save haven for thieves. That's why EFCC has given him immunity since he has decamped.
Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by Aeoner4: 6:48am On May 05, 2022
Trust me, Akpabio is loved in AKS irrespective of his disastrous move to APC. He could have BEEN AN IMMOVABLE FORCE IN PDP. Anyways, one cannot discount his return to PDP someday and here are the real pics. Not heresy. The pics sure don't look like white people.

1 Like

Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by onomeabuja: 6:49am On May 05, 2022
Savie:
Ur type no go ever get sense till this world go end inside ur lieing heart undecided
Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by Newton2024: 7:10am On May 05, 2022
Igboland:
But the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi caught with over N250 million cash in Lagos is not in safe haven in PDP now.

How much is N250 million to someone like Obi? Some who is the chairman of about ten different companies including Fidelity bank and Next. Someone who was already a multi billionaire before venturing into politics. Who is Akpabio before becoming a governor?
Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by Igboland: 7:17am On May 05, 2022
He was a multi millionaire but with his multi million if. We query how much he contributed to the fight for democracy your Igbo father's will forever shut their mouth.

The like of Okorocha, Kalu Orji Makinde Igbinedo etc were they not billionaires riches than the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi n did they not steal public fund or is madness plaguing your medulla.

A fool was caught red-handed with N250 million cash in Lagos, he lied he paid a contractor n the contractor now ferried same money in his convoy n you lunatics see nothing wrong in that.

The same fool was exposed to have opened Pandora account while he was a gov not before or after n lodged $500 million dollars yet you fools claim he is a saint. May God almighty punish your entire generation for knowing this fool is a criminal n defending him.

Newton2024:
How much is N250 million to someone like Obi? Some who is the chairman of about ten different companies including Fidelity bank and Next. Someone who was already a multi billionaire before venturing into politics. Who is Akpabio before becoming a governor?
Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by temitope27(m): 7:19am On May 05, 2022
Foolish politicians
Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by DontBullshitMe: 7:29am On May 05, 2022
I am the only person remaining in this country that has not declared to contest for President.
Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by Nobody: 7:29am On May 05, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
I am the only person remaining in this country that has not declared to contest for President.

U get 100mil?
Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by Nobody: 7:42am On May 05, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Why na! Do so asap. Me I declared on nairaland yesterday.
https://www.nairaland.com/7109811/nairalander-joins-race-presidency-seeks
Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:51am On May 05, 2022
APC is synonymous to lies. Lol
Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by Minime10(f): 8:03am On May 05, 2022
Jonesudemeobong:

#AkpabioDeclares

The Venue of the place (Ikot Ekpene Township Stadium) where the charade Presidential Declaration took place is not even up to 1,000k sitting/standing Capacity.
I'm from there.
Apart from the former Governor of Jigawa State, which other important personality in his party was there with him Don't even mention 3 Cow, because he is an insignificant figure in Akwa Ibom State politics, both in APC & PDP
Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by stamapro(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2022
I am not surprised, they lie pass devil their master
Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by oneolajire(m): 8:20am On May 05, 2022
Mr "Off the micccc"

Mr forensic corruption is here

Shameless folks

Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by Savie(m): 8:40am On May 05, 2022
Bobloco:

What is massive about a few people that gathered in a place you called a stadium opposite a first bank branch in ikot ekpene
You must be kidding or being sentimental for saying it was few. I was there. There no politician in akwa ibom as love as Akpabio in the state due to the uncommon transformation he brought to the state during his era as the governor of akwa ibom hence the phrase "Akwa Ibom ayaya".

1 Like

Re: The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team by Nathz101(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2022
Savie:
Don't mind those fools,
They don't know what's up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu With Our Senate President / Painting Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Maintenance!!! / FG Is Addressing Insecurity- Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.