Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

My Twin - Davido Shows Off Hailey Adeleke - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Twin - Davido Shows Off Hailey Adeleke (47890 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures / Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Twin - Davido Shows Off Hailey Adeleke by Prettychild(f): 7:24pm On May 05, 2022
Misternas89:
Singer and proud father of four, David Adeleke aka Davido is never tired of showing off his daughters especially the second child, Hailey.

The dotting father took to his Instagram story to share a stunning video of his cute mini me proudly showing off her long pony tail.

In a fresh post, the award winning singer has shared cute new photos of Hailey referring to has his twin.

Hailey and Ifeanyi were born by Amanda and Chioma Rowland respectively.

Some social media users stated that Hailey and Ifeanyi might pass for twins, while others gushed over the gorgeous kids, claiming that David’s DNA is potent.
She is cute. I have observed that children usually born out of wedlock are usually cute

Re: My Twin - Davido Shows Off Hailey Adeleke by Bimpe29: 8:06pm On May 05, 2022
What a striking resemblance!

Re: My Twin - Davido Shows Off Hailey Adeleke by Greatfullheart: 8:44pm On May 05, 2022
Meeat Davido's real twin.

Re: My Twin - Davido Shows Off Hailey Adeleke by pepperdemzombie: 8:50pm On May 05, 2022
myami:
god bless you. I thought I was the only only. imade is exactly her mom's twin. it's like davido had no hand in her birth
Go and activate Lagoon mode! Baba Adeleke supervised her DNA likewise Hailey's and introduced them personally. He has been seen with the 2 of them, and recognized them. Everyone knows the controversial one that has never been seen with the baba and the internet has even thrown jabs.
Re: My Twin - Davido Shows Off Hailey Adeleke by Misternas89(m): 9:10am On May 06, 2022
phemmyfour:
Imade is the real cabon copy
Bros to compare those kids sef dey tire me. Imade, Hailey and Ifeanyi comparison fit give person headache lol
Re: My Twin - Davido Shows Off Hailey Adeleke by Fcmb2022(f): 10:07pm On May 07, 2022
RealTalker02:

Davido aside.

Child fit resemble the papa , belong to someone else though
Yes my guy, sense dey Dis talk
Re: My Twin - Davido Shows Off Hailey Adeleke by Misternas89(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2022
Prettychild:

She is cute. I have observed that children usually born out of wedlock are usually cute
Hmmmm Madam observer
Re: My Twin - Davido Shows Off Hailey Adeleke by Misternas89(m): 10:12pm On May 07, 2022
LordEclipse:
.. This one na fine Melanie.. Money dey show..wetin concern this one with Buhari?..na to dey enter Ferrari upandan she know..cuttie
I dey tell you baba.
Re: My Twin - Davido Shows Off Hailey Adeleke by SweetSauce(f): 12:51am On May 08, 2022
RealTalker02:

Davido aside.

Child fit resemble the papa , belong to someone else though
Wow! shocked shocked
Re: My Twin - Davido Shows Off Hailey Adeleke by SweetSauce(f): 12:52am On May 08, 2022
Emerald04:
E go shock una say your pikin fit resemble you make e no still be your pikin.

My bruh trust me it’s really a scary world we live in smiley
Omo!
Second person saying this.
Re: My Twin - Davido Shows Off Hailey Adeleke by Prettychild(f): 2:46pm On May 08, 2022
Misternas89:

Hmmmm Madam observer
Thank you Oga. You should also learn to observe everything and anything around you or environment.
Re: My Twin - Davido Shows Off Hailey Adeleke by Misternas89(m): 2:59pm On May 08, 2022
Prettychild:

Thank you Oga. You should also learn to observe everything and anything around you or environment.
Noted ma’am
Re: My Twin - Davido Shows Off Hailey Adeleke by eepeepook: 7:46pm On Feb 24
Davido pikin don already big like this?

EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' / 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) / Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga