Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? (39101 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? / How I Made 200k In One Week (secret ) / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 12:12am On Aug 16, 2022
southsouthking:
Oviaoza Garri business
I will be buying from Jalingo to zamfara

But our truck might spoil on the road anytime

What happened to maintenance?
Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 12:18am On Aug 16, 2022
Acekoncepts27:
If you live in a busy area,,,buy fresh bread directly from the bakery and retail to final consumers,,that's what I have been doing since my graduation four years ago,,,I make a minimum of 3k daily and I save 1.5k daily after expenditures.. someone with white collar job fit no reach me

And some people somewhere dey happy say ASUU don dey move to call off strike.
Wey after graduation,work still no dey secure.
Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 12:22am On Aug 16, 2022
Willie2015:

Bought Seplat at N690.... Sold at N1200 plus
Bought Total at N170...Sold at N194..
Re enter Total at N198 .... its currently at N234..
Bought MTN at N167... sold at N210....
U can do the maths....
Have not even accounted for quarterly div and final dividend...

I use Passfolio and Trading212 ..
Dont write as if its a walk in the park on the NYSE and LSE
Does one have to be a full-time trader to profit from this venture?
And also you haven't stated your losses.
For all we know,you could be losing more than you've made profits and decided to only show profits.
Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by Willie2015: 12:45am On Aug 16, 2022
1KOBONAIRA:

Does one have to be a full-time trader to profit from this venture?
And also you haven't stated your losses.
For all we know,you could be losing more than you've made profits and decided to only show profits.

Trading is an art....
U made mistakes ...you learn...over and over again..
U read and study hard as if you are back in the university....
Losses are part of the game in this bizness....
U need to recognize every risk, learn how to minimize and manage it ....
Via app risk and money mgt...
Through learning... mentorship and practice.......
U wont worry about losses once you gain mastery...
Cos your profit will make your losses insignificant.....
Its online trading .... u do part time or full time ......
Any1 that fit your schedule....
Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 12:49am On Aug 16, 2022
tonididdy:

Go on and sink your money in business.
If I have somewhere that fetches me 200k , isn't that already a business for me.
Why do I have to trap my money somewhere and have sleepless nights praying it doubles.
Business is not for everybody.
what if it takes like 5 months to have that 200k?
Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 12:54am On Aug 16, 2022
Willie2015:

Trading is an art....

Be like say i go dey pay pesin to dey trade for me.
Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 12:55am On Aug 16, 2022
Willie2015:

Trading is an art....
Besides,my interests don lie in trading.
Everyone and their domains,right?
Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 12:57am On Aug 16, 2022
ugotex85:

I've been hearing about this, I hope it is not a kind of ponzi that will vanish someday?

E don vanish like poof!
Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by akunjohn(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

Your number is incorrect. Do check.

0708 4416 595, thanks sir.
Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by sonofthunder: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
Willie2015:

Bought Seplat at N690.... Sold at N1200 plus
Bought Total at N170...Sold at N194..
Re enter Total at N198 .... its currently at N234..
Bought MTN at N167... sold at N210....
U can do the maths....
Have not even accounted for quarterly div and final dividend...

I use Passfolio and Trading212 ..
Dont write as if its a walk in the park on the NYSE and LSE

Hello

Can you explain a little bit more.

How do I get started and on what platforms?
Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by sonofthunder: 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Deejaygold:

Start a blog sis, i started mine last year December and I'm making over $250 monthly through Google adsense

Thank me later

Please I'll like to reach out to you.... Can I dm or we exchange WhatsApp numbers?

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by sonofthunder: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nonso957:
Start a blog and then monetize it through Google AdSense, affiliate marketing, and brand deals. You can even share your posts on social media for better reach.

Please I'll like to reach you via dm or WhatsApp....
Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by yebo36(f): 7:46am On Aug 22, 2022
Don't start a business now!

Especially on a low capital.

Just do this! Go get a skill once you have a skill you can build a business.

No business survives on an empty stomach and every true business has its challenges and takes time to build. While you are earning from your skills build that business chances are you will do better than people in the business already because you are willing to give the business the time it takes to grow while you are earning from your skills

So this is what I advise if you don't have a skill go get one, if you have one and you don't know how to get high-paying clients send me a DM I will show you how to go about it and if you don't have a skill I also tell you how to go about it
Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by Deejaygold(m): 9:33am On Aug 24, 2022
sonofthunder:

Please I'll like to reach out to you.... Can I dm or we exchange WhatsApp numbers?

Find my number on any article on the blog ❤️

I hope you'll understand
Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by sonofthunder: 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
Deejaygold:

Find my number on any article on the blog ❤️

I hope you'll understand

This has proven to be a little challenge.

The articles I checked so far don't carry your digits.

Can you share one in my mention or permit me to pm?

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by michaelpenz(m): 1:51am On Aug 29, 2022
The thing is, the amount of products you can make with everyday chemicals are endless.

So is also the profit.

And we are going to be showing you just how to make any of such products, and also earn high profit from them.

All you have to do is subscribe to our youtube channel, ask us any question, in the comment section and we will clear your doubt.

No, not the military way...

But we are going to clear that doubt for poverty anyway.

Do you know chemical product business is one of the most noble business you can start with less than 150k?

A lot of people make mistakes of thinking the money they have is not enough...

Well, I will be teaching you how you can turn that small money you are looking at into a sustainable income for you.

Just follow us.

Meanwhile, this is the continuation of how to mix transparent liquid dish washing soap.

I will be teaching you so many things you never knew was possible.

Please follow our youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U5xjbwYMdA
Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by Deejaygold(m): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2022
sonofthunder:

This has proven to be a little challenge.

The articles I checked so far don't carry your digits.

Can you share one in my mention or permit me to pm?

Am sorry bruh, wouldn't want to share my digits on nairaland. I hope you'd understand why...
Meanwhile, I'm very active on Instagram Twitter and Facebook. Please connect me via any of those links on any article

Thanks �
Re: Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? by sonofthunder: 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
Deejaygold:

Am sorry bruh, wouldn't want to share my digits on nairaland. I hope you'd understand why...
Meanwhile, I'm very active on Instagram Twitter and Facebook. Please connect me via any of those links on any article

Thanks �

Okay sir I'll reach out on Facebook sir.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop / Lagosians Complain Bitterly About Lake Rice Trouble / Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.