Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 (2206 Views)

Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure / We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders / Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by foryourminding: 7:38am On May 05, 2022
Peter Obi gave various sums of 2m and 1m each to about 20 schools in Nassarawa and Kogi for books and classroom desks in 2018 when he was not contesting for election.

Peter Obi:

"I visited Tambuwal in Sokoto and he gave me vehicle to visit the border of Nigeria and another country there where I donated money to schools there."

"I (and friends) raised $200,000 for Haiti when there was an earthquake there. I went with Bob Manuel the actor and my son and we worked to rebuild their communities.

"Our elite and politicians should know that you must not be president before you make a change. Although you can do more if you become president."

https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1521051742519107586?t=HTnS0r6x916pMeNZ9uOGZg&s=19

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by foryourminding: 7:41am On May 05, 2022
Meanwhile Tinubu remembered to start sharing cup of rice to Nassarawa Muslim families 3 weeks to APC election primaries.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by Imortal001: 7:49am On May 05, 2022
He tried, but eh make him forget the oval office dream, na osibanjo get the mandate.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by Tolupe: 8:09am On May 05, 2022
How come we are Hearing that for the first time

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by Foolishbuhari: 8:23am On May 05, 2022
Tolupe:
How come we are Hearing that for the first time

Because those who control the media don't want you to know. It doesn't sell their "tribal bigot" (albeit without proof) narrative. They said he chased northerners out of Anambra state. We've asked for proof and it's dead silence.

Nigerians have to learn to elect people by their antecedents and precedence. This man, even while out of office, has done more for education than some sitting governors!

This man gave his personal money, ₦100M to school of nursing (Shanahan) in Enugu State not Anambra state now o... Another state, not his home state! How can you hate the man?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by Foolishbuhari: 8:35am On May 05, 2022
Imortal001:
He tried, but eh make him forget the oval office dream, na osibanjo get the mandate.

Which Osibanjo? Person when kill economy as leader of the economic team? Person when think say sharing 5k abi 10k go fit take people from poverty?

Same person who said he's coming to continue where buhari stopped? Nigerians have to begin to take these utterances literally! If only they did when buhari said "Nigeria from top to bottom". embarassed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by Imortal001: 9:14am On May 05, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Which Osibanjo? Person when kill economy as leader of the economic team? Person when think say sharing 5k abi 10k go fit take people from poverty?

Same person who said he's coming to continue where buhari stopped? Nigerians have to begin to take these utterances literally! If only they did when buhari said "Nigeria from top bottom". embarassed
Osibanjo is the best man for the job trust me. Tasted and trusted.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by Foolishbuhari: 9:40am On May 05, 2022
Imortal001:

But did he or did he not kill our economy? Trust a man who thinks doling out ₦5k per month to traders would take people out of poverty?

I'll pass my friend!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by Imortal001: 9:54am On May 05, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

But did he or did he not kill our economy? Trust a man who thinks doling out ₦5k per month to traders would take people out of poverty?

I'll pass my friend!
Among all of them, both APC&PDP, Osinbajo standout, even wike and obi know. Talking about killing the economy, i dont think so.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by helinues: 9:55am On May 05, 2022
And treated Massob members like animals with James Nwafor in collaboration

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by foryourminding: 10:00am On May 05, 2022
[s]
helinues:
[/s]
When did you start caring about Igbo lives, hell anus?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by helinues: 10:01am On May 05, 2022
foryourminding:
[s][/s]
When did you start caring about Igbo lives, hell anus?

Care? So na sin to respond to news again?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by foryourminding: 10:03am On May 05, 2022
helinues:

Care? So na sin to respond to news again?
Focus on marketing your Tinubu and his corruption son Pastor Osunbandit.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by Oplomo: 10:07am On May 05, 2022
helinues:

Lover of Ibo lives, we don see you. Mugu. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by helinues: 10:08am On May 05, 2022
foryourminding:

Focus on marketing your Tinubu and his corruption son Pastor Osunbandit.

Why are some of you people like this? Why is it so hard for you to practice what you have been preaching.. Are you not the same person who I just engaged with less than 30 mins ago on Osinbajo's thread accusing him of sharing dollar without providing a single proof? Was that a marketing of your candidates?

Na wah for you lots oo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by TheRareGem1(f): 10:08am On May 05, 2022
But Osinbajo constructed homes, skill acquisition centre, school, recreational facilities etc to Maiduguri children who their parents were killed during Boko Haram attack.

Just recently, they did five years anniversary

Video attach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qZHjV3R9dk

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by foryourminding: 10:10am On May 05, 2022
TheRareGem1:
But Osinbajo constructed homes, skill acquisition centre, school, recreational facilities etc to Maiduguri children who their parents were killed during Boko Haram attack.
With his money or with Government Tradermoni the criminal was sharing on the eve of 2019 election? cheesy cheesy

You people think we're not wise.

Ok where is the Tradermoni today after election? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by foryourminding: 10:11am On May 05, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Why are some of you people like this? Why is it so hard for you to practice what you have been preaching.. Are you not the same person who I just engaged with less than 30 mins ago on Osinbajo's thread accusing him of sharing dollar without providing a single proof? Was that a marketing of your candidates?

Na wah for you lots oo
[/s]
Clap trash.

Sit down and think of how you'll market Pastor Osunbande
after supplying darkness and hardship to Nigerians for 8 years nonestop alongside that cow from Niger Republic cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by AfonjaEmir: 10:18am On May 05, 2022
PLEASE, PETER OBI....BE THE PRESIDENT OF BIAFRA LAND.

NIGERIA IS IRREDEMABLY USELESS!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by helinues: 10:21am On May 05, 2022
foryourminding:
[s][/s]
Clap trash.

Sit down and think of how you'll market Pastor Osunbande
after supplying darkness and hardship to Nigerians for 8 years nonestop alongside that cow from Niger Republic cheesy cheesy

Let's talk about Obi without derailing.. The Osinbajo thread, you have dissapeared from it after bursting your lies.

Like Obi , like his supporters.. Una too dey lie

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by Foolishbuhari: 10:28am On May 05, 2022
Imortal001:

Among all of them, both APC&PDP, Osinbajo standout, even wike and obi know. Talking about killing the economy, i dont think so.

I respectfully disagree. Amongst all the aspirants, both PDP and APC, Peter Obi is the candidate to beat that's if you're honest with yourself.

And yes! Osibanjo killed the economy. VPs are constitutionally empowered to sit at the head of the economic council, to steer the economy. Osibanjo had the poorest outing of all VPs since democracy!

Then he went around sharing ₦5k to people, claiming he could lift people out of poverty with that. Went ahead to say he wants to continue from where buhari stopped! To do what exactly? Kill us all? We don't need that type of medieval mindsets near our seat of power again.

I don't hate the man. I may have problems with his morality and I feel he's the best the APC has to offer too, but anything that resembles or has vestiges of buhari MUST be completely purged out of Nigeria!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by Foolishbuhari: 10:33am On May 05, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Just recently, they did five years anniversary

Video attach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qZHjV3R9dk

With his money? As exactly what please? We are saying this man Peter Obi, even without a political office is still going around, empowering education in even zones not his, WITH HIS PERSONAL MONIES!

Judging by these antecedents and precedence of his, we can boldly say that he's walking his talk of "education being the best way to lift people out of poverty". In his words, Guns kill terrorists but education can kill terrorism!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by tamdun: 10:36am On May 05, 2022
Obi was campaigning then, so spare us ur....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:37am On May 05, 2022
Imortal001:

Will he continue from where Buhari stopped?

Yes or No ??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by Foolishbuhari: 10:39am On May 05, 2022
helinues:

Try harder! Also, since when did you care about Igbo lives?

You tifnubu urchins will sha never keep campaign issue based because you'd be given a bloody nose. Nothing to brag about SMH!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by unitybeggerz: 10:43am On May 05, 2022
tamdun:
Obi was campaigning then, so spare us ur....
Campaigning for president or governor in 2010?You must be high on Mkpurummiri

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by Lovelive: 11:18am On May 05, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Nah our RCCG ' pastor o but I
sure I can never cast my vote in his favour. God forbid it.

Same person who said he's coming to continue where buhari stopped? Nigerians have to begin to take these utterances literally! If only they did when buhari said "Nigeria from top to bottom". embarassed

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by Lovelive: 11:19am On May 05, 2022
God forbid it !

Imortal001:

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by Reality3080: 11:25am On May 05, 2022
unitybeggerz:

Campaigning for president or governor in 2010?You must be high on Mkpurummiri
2018 was a year b4 general election just like now,it's campaign.

How can a sane person not see that is campaign?
A year b4 election
Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by unitybeggerz: 11:26am On May 05, 2022
Reality3080:
2018 was a year b4 general election just like now,it's campaign.

How can a sane person not see that is campaign?
A year b4 election
Peter Obi did not contest for any election in 2019. He was chosen as running mate by Atiku after the primaries (he could have chosen any person).

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by Imortal001: 11:41am On May 05, 2022
Lovelive:
God forbid it !

Wait oga! Which God are you talking about? Say, you forbid it and leave God out of this magana. Infact who are you to tell God what to forbid?
Re: Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 by Lovelive: 11:48am On May 05, 2022
Hear it again, GOD forbid it.
In another word, nature forbid it.

Imortal001:

Wait oga! Which God are you talking about? Say, you forbid it and leave God out of this magana. Infact who are you to tell God what to forbid?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happened As Tinubu Tried To Quote Figures (video) / Jubilation As Reno Onokiri Dumps Atiku, PDP, Joins Peter Obi In Labour Party / Lagos Is Not The First To Generate Electricity, Stop The Steal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.