Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? (875 Views)

GOD: What A Powerful Native Doctor Told Me / What Would You Do If You Were "God" ? / For Atheists:if You Were God, How Would You Have Treated Lucifer's Rebellion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by Truvelisback(m): 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
Good day, Fellas. I have been hearing saying some folks saying that they don't believe the existence of God, that if truly God exist, why are terrible things happening like these. Now, i wanna ask u, if u were God, what would u have done or what would u do?
Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by MufasaLion: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
I'm gonna move any offender to Mercury and the law-abiding humans to Mars (I will make it inhabitable more than Earth).
Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by advanceDNA: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
MufasaLion:
I'm gonna move any offender to Mercury and the law-abiding humans to Mars (I will make it inhabitable more than Earth).

Lol—mercury...
Na condemning be your own...
So where is the place of forgiveness and second chances??...

1 Like

Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by DropsMic(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kill any politician who missuses his powers
Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
Why can't he stop all the nonsense going around the world he created..since he is the almighty..
Too much jokes on the Christian folks.. undecided

1 Like

Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by opera1(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
I will ensure equity I.e equal right for all and eye for an eye, life for life and love for love.

1 Like

Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by MufasaLion: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol—mercury...
Na condemning be your own...
So where is the place of forgiveness and second chances??...

Venus would be for repentance. Mars is the paradise for the repentant and law-abiding ones.
Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by Truvelisback(m): 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why can't he stop all the nonsense going around the world he created..since he is the almighty..
Too much jokes on the Christian folks.. undecided
That's why i asked, if u were God and the almighty, what would u have done to stop all the nonsense going around the world? doggedfighter, what would u have done or what would u do?
Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
That's why i asked, if u were God and the almighty, what would u have done to stop all the nonsense going around the world?
By not creating human in the first place.. undecided
Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by Truvelisback(m): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
By not creating human in the first place.. undecided
Why did u say so?
Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Why did u say so?
Why create something you can't take care of.. cheesy?
Looks like he got itchy fingers while he was doing this..
Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by Truvelisback(m): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Would u have preferred not existing?
Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Would u have preferred not existing?
Why not at least it's better than all the unnecessary drama.. wink
Also my statement was in response to your question if I was in your God position not if I wanted to exist or not.. undecided
Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

O Lord, is it not time for these evils to be banished to your Volcano permanently and forever?
Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

O Lord, is it not time for these evils to be banished to your Volcano permanently and forever?
You are asking an imaginary creature? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are asking an imaginary creature? shocked

Me, you, camry, iPhone, mannequins are create-tures (I am certain you do not know that creature means "create-tures".

As the Camry or mannequin or iPhone did not create itself nor its Creator, so did we not create ourselves nor our Creator.

And Creators are often Away from their creations exactly as you are somewhere else and your car is elsewhere.

So, our Creator is not imaginary, it is just that He shall only Move when it pleases Him to Move exactly as it is at your pleasure that you would go to see what is wrong with your car or phone.
Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Me, you, camry, iPhone, mannequins are create-tures (I am certain you do not know that creature means "create-tures".

As the Camry or mannequin or iPhone did not create itself nor its Creator, so did we not create ourselves nor our Creator.

And Creators are often Away from their creations exactly as you are somewhere else and your car is elsewhere.

So, our Creator is not imaginary, it is just that He shall only Move when it pleases Him to Move exactly as it is at your pleasure that you would go to see what is wrong with your car or phone.
You are objectifying your God..you compare human to mannequin..you are trying to say no matter how many being lose their life he's gonna move whenever he wants..
You are indirectly saying Christians are only praying to the air cos he's only gonna do what he wants.. grin
What a clown.. undecided
Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by Truvelisback(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why not at least it's better than all the unnecessary drama.. wink
Also my statement was in response to your question if I was in your God position not if I wanted to exist or not.. undecided
Lol, Suppose in u were God, what would u have done or what would u do to stop these nonsense u said is happening around the world?
Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Lol, Suppose in u were God, what would u have done or what would u do to stop these nonsense u said is happening around the world?
I wouldn't create what I can't control.. undecided

1 Like

Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are objectifying your God..you compare human to mannequin..you are trying to say no matter how many being lose their life he's gonna move whenever he wants..
You are indirectly saying Christians are only praying to the air cos he's only gonna do what he wants.. grin
What a clown.. undecided

How else does one teach little tots one plus one taught (1+1)? It was by objectifying and presentating one pencil being joined with another pencil for you to put them together to see they become 2.

Thus, No matter how many of your iPhones and cars die out, you would only move to attend to them whenever you wish to.

And you will certainly go to those iPhones and cars which have notified you (prayer) that they have problems requiring your attention.
Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by Legalcriminal: 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
What is still confusing is allowing his only child go through that kind of suffering and beating before ending up on cross just to forgive those people he created.

That story no clear
Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by Truvelisback(m): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I wouldn't create what I can't control.. undecided
U said u wouln't have create what u can't control. Now If u were God, and u want to resolve the present problems in the worldg, what would u do?
Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
U said u wouln't have create what u can't control. Now If u were God, and u want to resolve the present problems in the worldg, what would u do?
As I said earlier if I knew they were gonna be problems I wouldn't bother creating what I can't control.. undecided

1 Like

Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by LordReed(m): 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. I have been hearing saying some folks saying that they don't believe the existence of God, that if truly God exist, why are terrible things happening like these. Now, i wanna ask u, if u were God, what would u have done or what would u do?

If I were god I'd have made sure terrible things didn't happen.

1 Like

Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by Truvelisback(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

As I said earlier if I knew they were gonna be problems I wouldn't bother creating what I can't control.. undecided
U haven't answered my question. Let's assume, u are God, and u want to resolve the present problems humans are facing. What would u do?
Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by Truvelisback(m): 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
LordReed:

If I were god I'd have made sure terrible things didn't happen.
By how?
Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by LordReed(m): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
By how?

By not creating evil.
Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by Truvelisback(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
opera1:
I will ensure equity I.e equal right for all and eye for an eye, life for life and love for love.
The Old testament Law.
Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by Truvelisback(m): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Legalcriminal:
What is still confusing is allowing his only child go through that kind of suffering and beating before ending up on cross just to forgive those people he created.

That story no clear
God has His only Son to go tru these and die to redeem mankind. Satan and his cohorts sinned against God and they were cast down and are programmed for eternal destruction. So, these folks looked for means to ensure that Adam and Eve sin too so as to suffer the same fate with them. And for Adam and Eve not to suffer the same fate, an innocent Blood needs to redeem them. That was the reason God sent His Son to the World.
Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by Truvelisback(m): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
LordReed:

By not creating evil.
By not creating evil. In what way? Which evil?
Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by LordReed(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
By not creating evil. In what way? Which evil?

All evil.

1 Like

Re: If U Were God, What Would U Have Done? by Legalcriminal: 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
God has His only Son to go tru these and die to redeem mankind. Satan and his cohorts sinned against God and they were cast down and are programmed for eternal destruction. So, these folks looked for means to ensure that Adam and Eve sin too so as to suffer the same fate with them. And for Adam and Eve not to suffer the same fate, an [b]innocent Blood [/b]needs to redeem them. That was the reason God sent His Son to the World.

Seems you’re even confuse. So God has to kill an innocent that’s sign of wickedness killing someone even his own son.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinions Of Muslim Members On The Platform / Happy Atheist Everyone / Why We Face The East In Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.