Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Lets Have your Complaints Here - Jokes Etc (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lets Have your Complaints Here (239562 Views)

Lets Have Fun / Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here / Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by stupor(m): 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2012
dani1luv: Any attempt to bypass the word censor is AGAINST forum rules and will warrant a ban.

You will have noticed that certain words have been censored on the forum. This is in order to maintain a level of decorum and to avoid drawing undue attention to the forum or affecting innocent minds that might browse the forum.

While mature issues regarding intimacy and sexuality can be discussed, it is the forum intent to control the use of certain words in this regard. Please abide by the rules, as the words are routinely examined to see if they truly merit being removed or not and this will be an ongoing process.

While we try to do this, some members are intentionally bypassing the censor system by posting words that are similar or not identical to the censored word

For example, instead of using the crude word for intercourse (starting with f) some use will repeat the last letter e.g 'fucccckkk' others will replace a letter with a symbol, e.g aS$, while others will spell out the words using dashes e.g G-A-Y.

The list above is not comprehensive but just an indication of the various methods used.

Any attempt to bypass the word censor is AGAINST forum rules and will warrant a ban.

Following this clear announcement, the following enforcement measures are going to be implemented as of 22-01-2009.

1. First offence - instant 2 day ban

2. Second offence 7 day ban

3. Third offence indefinite ban

Please, Please, PLEASE comply with this instruction. If you fail to do so, do not be surprised if you are banned.

While moderators might not pick up each case, those of you unfortunate to be caught will be used as an example.

This rule is not retroactive and won't cover posts made before the date above, but if you are caught from now, you will be banned.

Thanks for understanding.
Please how I send new topics to the front. Page

Thanks.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by binmacc(f): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
hi all, i am new to nairaland. i just registered because sometime back back i read a funny joke on nairaland about sexx and since then i have tried to read it again but cant just find it. can someone please kindly help me locate the joke. some part of the joke said sex turns u into a begger and a singer........ and so on............. will really appreciate it if ican read this again.
thanks
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2012
Dani! angry i'm still waiting...you refused to tell me why i was banned?! For what?? What was my offence? Btw i dint get any of your warning message! What did i do?! undecided undecided angry
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2012
binmacc: hi all, i am new to nairaland. i just registered because sometime back back i read a funny joke on nairaland about sexx and since then i have tried to read it again but cant just find it. can someone please kindly help me locate the joke. some part of the joke said sex turns u into a begger and a singer........ and so on............. will really appreciate it if ican read this again.
thanks
here is d link to d joke you're looking for. But its been moved to d sexuality section sha:
www.nairaland.com/963580/power-sex-lol-lol
i wonder what u need it for anyway?? Sexx tinz.....smh
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2012
stupor:

Thanks.
lwkmd
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2012
stupor:

Thanks.
me too i had to laff when i read dis ur post. grin infact i laff sotey i fall from tree!

Anyway on a more serious note, its not in ur discretion to move ur topic to d front page. If ur topic makes sense and is good enough to attract traffick, mukina(the supermoderator) will move it to front page herself. Na mukina job no be ur own.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2012
booqee: me too i had to laff when i read dis ur post. grin infact i laff sotey i fall from tree!

Anyway on a more serious note, its not in ur discretion to move ur topic to d front page. If ur topic makes sense and is good enough to attract traffick, mukina(the supermoderator) will move it to front page herself. Na mukina job no be ur own.
I.T.K as if he didnt know tongue
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
mikuz: I.T.K as if he didnt know tongue
for ur info, he does not know! angry
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
booqee: for ur info, he does not know! angry
says who ? tongue
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2012
binmacc: hi all, i am new to nairaland. i just registered because sometime back back i read a funny joke on nairaland about sexx and since then i have tried to read it again but cant just find it. can someone please kindly help me locate the joke. some part of the joke said sex turns u into a begger and a singer........ and so on............. will really appreciate it if ican read this again.
thanks
owk, I'ld help µ locate it. Probably when I logon too Nairaland with ♏Υ pc

owk, I'ld help µ locate it. Probably when I logon too Nairaland with ♏Υ pc

booqee: Dani! angry i'm still waiting...you refused to tell me why i was banned?! For what?? What was my offence? Btw i dint get any of your warning message! What did i do?! undecided undecided angry
thanks
reason why you where banned was stated, I sent you two - three warning messages before banning you. .
remember µ told me yesterday that µ are experiencing difficulties in reading em' pm's??
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2012
So dani why was she banned ?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2012
Dani. You haven't re send the message to my new mail! Beta still state here why i was banned.

@Mikuz. Shuoooo.....why so concerned?? undecided
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2012
booqee: Dani. You haven't re send the message to my new mail! Beta still state here why i was banned.

@Mikuz. Shuoooo.....why so concerned?? undecided
I wonder what you did that got you a ban. Abi na your bad mouth ? tongue
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2012
mikuz: I wonder what you did that got you a ban. Abi na your bad mouth ? tongue
puleassse! undecided
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2012
booqee: puleassse! undecided
Babe i know you wella,even more than you know yourself.grin There couldnt have been any other reason tongue
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2012
mikuz: Babe i know you wella,even more than you know yourself.grin There couldnt have been any other reason tongue
ah ah! See me oh!! From where u know me?! Shuoo..... undecided
btw i've got no bad mouth! Dani just hates me,
he beefs me cos i'm d best jokes hia! angry undecided
so mikuz go and sleep...... embarassed
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2012
booqee: ah ah! See me oh!! From where u know me?! Shuoo..... undecided
btw i've got no bad mouth! Dani just hates me,
he beefs me cos i'm d best jokes hia! angry undecided
so mikuz go and sleep...... embarassed
now i know why you got banned grin
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Ajibel(m): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2012
Booqee was banned...laff wan kill me die grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by binmacc(f): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2012
thanks for the response...... lol.... its just funny and it made me laughed the first time i read it......
booqee: here is d link to d joke you're looking for. But its been moved to d sexuality section sha:
www.nairaland.com/963580/power-sex-lol-lol
i wonder what u need it for anyway?? Sexx tinz.....smh
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bingbagbo(m): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2012
Ajibel: Booqee was banned...laff wan kill me die grin grin grin grin grin

cover your mouth bush pig!! angry
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Ajibel(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2012
bin gbagbo:

cover your mouth bush pig!! angry

bin y are u looking for my frouble Dnt lemme insalt u o
..and mayb i shld tell mukuna2 to censor 'bush pig' to mean 'bin is a pig' cool
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by lilkech(m): 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
dani abeg help me tell alhajia mukaina to allow sexual jokes to remain in this section

or give us definite reasons why they cant be allowed

thank you
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by EfemenaXY: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2012
Dani moi,

Abeg help me thank Mukina for banning intimate jokes in this section. smiley

Una too much! Well done jare - and ignore all 'em haters cheesy cheesy
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2012
Efemena_xy: Dani moi,

this is complaints thread why not post this at the Thank You thread ?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2012

na wa for you oh! undecided u be enemy of jokes section progress. undecided angry
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by EfemenaXY: 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2012
mikuz: this is complaints thread why not post this at the Thank You thread ?

Open up one then since my post obviously hurts you.

booqee: na wa for you oh! undecided u be enemy of jokes section progress. undecided angry

Yes, I'm an enemy of demeaning, stoopid, nasty sex.u@l insults, badly laced as jokes.

A talented joker is versatile and doesn't / shouldn't need to resort to such to get people to laugh.

There are some decent people left on nland. Besides, nor be you dey shout say Jokes section dey dry? Ever asked yourself why??
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2012
Efe you are just taking things too serious.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by EfemenaXY: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2012
mikuz: Efe you are just taking things too serious.

Really??

Tell me more... lipsrsealed
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by lilkech(m): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2012

if you are underage then kindly cover your eyes anytime you mistakenly see any sexual yokes in this section.

e - hear ?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bunmioguns(m): 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2012
lilkech:

if you are underage then kindly cover your eyes anytime you mistakenly see any sexual yokes in this section.

e - hear ?
Lol @ e - hear
I bet Efe na one kinda small pikin or shld I even say she is an hypocrite, it is their type dt has diff kinda Mojo @ home. . . . Smd. . (shaking my Dani1luv)
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by EfemenaXY: 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2012
^^ Keep speculating.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2012
mikuz: Efe you are just taking things too serious.
abi oh! Efemena why u take dis thing muscular na im i no understand.
Btw, we're not underaged for crying out loud!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (52) (Reply)

20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh / Funny Naija Pictures / Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.