Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,200 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Lets Have your Complaints Here - Jokes Etc (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lets Have your Complaints Here (239847 Views)

Lets Have Fun / Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here / Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2012
Mukina don come talk her own comot. But some persons just dey carry the thing for head like Head warmer.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2012
Efemena_xy: Dani moi,

Abeg help me thank Mukina for banning intimate jokes in this section. smiley

Una too much! Well done jare - and ignore all 'em haters cheesy cheesy
efe, you are on your own ooo

have you ever wondered why you every jokes sec regular is lambasting you? Sexu.a.l jokes is cool with all of us, that's why!

@Muki
Btw, unban sexu.a.l jokes jor. I wonder if you would also move football jokes to Sports section too? SMH! angry
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bingbagbo(m): 11:48am On Jul 06, 2012
jackpot: efe, you are on your own ooo

have you ever wondered why you every jokes sec regular is lambasting you? Sexu.a.l jokes is cool with all of us, that's why!

@Muki
Btw, unban sexu.a.l jokes jor. I wonder if you would also move football jokes to Sports section too? SMH! angry

shut up!!!!! its cool with you and who angry

bush pig!! angry
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by EfemenaXY: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
Why are there so many hidden posts on this thread?

Is this place being fumigated or something? undecided
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 4:44am On Jul 13, 2012
hi mods,

i suggest you reward our heroes here. It's high time you applaud Bright007. She has killed me with laffter since yesterday. I suggest we recognise her by changing the Joke Section President Title to "Bright007's Prize for Best Joker"
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bright007(f): 5:36am On Jul 13, 2012
jackpot: hi mods,

i suggest you reward our heroes here. It's high time you applaud Bright007. She has killed me with laffter since yesterday. I suggest we recognise her by changing the Joke Section President Title to "Bright007's Prize for Best Joker"
I âm flattered once again....who can beat d power of incumbency?
Oya Dani do as instructed.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bingbagbo(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
MR MOD, PLEASE WHEN WILL YOU CROWN ME OFFICIALLY AS THE JOKES PRESIDENT grin
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bright007(f): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2012
Why are there so many hidden posts here?Or where they posted by ghosts?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Ajibel(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
Dani why was my post hidden...u guys are terrible biased here angry angry angry angry
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ajibel: Dani why was my post hidden...u guys are terrible biased here angry angry angry angry
WHICH OF THEM?? shocked shocked
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Ajibel(m): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
dani1luv:
WHICH OF THEM?? shocked shocked

i posted on izenco's thread dat his joke was dry and it was hidden...beht why dani

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (52) (Reply)

20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh / Funny Naija Pictures / Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.