Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS (26914 Views)

Sit-at-home: See How Anambra Residents Observe It As The Election Draws Near / Nigerians Stage Protest At London "Buhari Go Home" See How It Ended In Tears / Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by PericomaNwankwo: 1:28pm On May 05, 2022
Waywardchild:
Who say IPOB is not Igbo?

This is due to that parade by those masked men. Enugwu is totally free and bustling like a Monday morning in Oshodi.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Nairalandnigga(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2022
These are Keke people doing their normal business

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Nairalandnigga(m): 1:34pm On May 05, 2022
Abia State is not a coward State. We are Talknado

Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Nairalandnigga(m): 1:43pm On May 05, 2022
Ka Chukwu Mezie Okwu
I'm out of here

Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Drillminded: 1:49pm On May 05, 2022
See Brown roof abi dem paint am?
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Nairalandnigga(m): 1:59pm On May 05, 2022
Drillminded:
See Brown roof abi dem paint am?
That place is market na. On my way coming back from the market i snapped those pictures. If na Abia City you want I'll show you.

See them below

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by dreu2fine(m): 2:01pm On May 05, 2022
Waywardchild:
The people are in obedience to IPOB the one biggest family.

Buhari and any APC agent is not welcomed in Igbo land.
Just make it everyday
And accept who ever wins election,u n johival withness no difference
Anyhow kanu must still face it's trial
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Drillminded: 2:01pm On May 05, 2022
Nairalandnigga:
Thatplace is market na. On my way coming back from the market i those pictures. If na Abia City you want I'll show you.

See them below
but the roofs are Brown in the market abi ?

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Nairalandnigga(m): 2:03pm On May 05, 2022
Some cities in Abia State.
To be continued later...........

Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by aspabay(m): 2:04pm On May 05, 2022
Thoh:
To be a Nigerian mustn't be by force.
To hell with all one Nigeria unity beggers.

but Peter Obi for President.

Very confused generation.
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Nairalandnigga(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2022
Drillminded:
but the roofs are Brown in the market abi ?

Ok.
That's how the market be
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by edosignature(m): 2:07pm On May 05, 2022
IPOB making more people poorer in the East since time immemorial.

Death to all IPOBians & their sympathizers.
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Drillminded: 2:11pm On May 05, 2022
Nairalandnigga:
That's how the market be
with Brown roof and some people will be insulting other regions with Brown roof like there is no Brown roof in the east.
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Creamypie(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2022
Jostoman:
e pain am
this thing dey vex us deltans walai. They wan produce president, den wan agitate, meanwhile, votes from east isn't up to ten percent nationwide. So they need south votes AND north too. And they aren't receptive to northerners.
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by duchez(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2022
Waywardchild:

I’m Igbo but mehn, I can’t help but laugh at the idiocy of this. Who is suffering from this directive please? How does it in any way affect PMB? As a matter of fact, if I were PMB’s publicist, this will work for our good. I’ll tell the whole world that the Igbos love PMB so much that they shut down their businesses to go and grant him a rousing welcome for the great things he has done for them ��. With these pictures and a few other pictures of some projects, the world will come to believe that PMB loves the Igbos and they love him as well.
Y’all should continue fooling yourselves. Lock your shops for the whole month, whose source of revenue is suffering? You think it’s PMB’s?
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Mrsserene: 2:35pm On May 05, 2022
Wow they are really hurting the Federal government grin
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Christistruth02: 2:58pm On May 05, 2022
Cherrybae:
My question is, is Buhari going to Abia state.

Ndigbo who did this to us. What is the essence of this sit at home.

Are we hurting Buhari or ourselves. This is so childish and makes no sense.

Biafra is dead buried and decayed.

We the patriitic igbos will never be part of anything Biafra.

No country in the world can ever associate with anything Biafra.

Illiteracy is a disease indeed.

I weep for my fellow igbos
a

The Igbos i lived and went to School with were Smart,intelligent ,industrious and religious
Where did this IPOB rabble come from ?
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Ltherman(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2022
I dare them to declare a sit at home on election day next year.

That's whrn we'll know who really is in charge
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 05, 2022
Thoh:
To be a Nigerian mustn't be by force.
To hell with all one Nigeria unity beggers.

Yoruba Muslim miscreants and Hausa fulani terrorists are our problem, make una leave us alone and stay on your own, them say no
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Emmanuel909090: 4:56pm On May 05, 2022
AHH, you have to comply
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by obyrich(m): 5:26pm On May 05, 2022
Waywardchild:

Did Buhari tell you he was coming to Ariaria market? Did Buhari tell you he was passing through Abia state?

Buhari landed in Enugu. You know what? Enugu is bubbling with activities. Buhari moved from Enugu to Ebonyi. As you may heard, everywhere in Ebonyi is bubbling.
So tell me, who lost? You or Buhari? I have now confirmed that not all Igbos are wise. Oluku everywhere.
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Savagery101: 6:11pm On May 05, 2022
quote author= post=112543066]We are still wondering why this true and honest comment below was taken off!!

All supporters and sponsors of terrorism in this nation ehn....... Is a matter of little time more.[/quote] you are so so daft, you don't know the difference between terrorism and freedom fighting, go back to school my nigga.
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Savagery101: 6:12pm On May 05, 2022
post=112543066:
We are still wondering why this true and honest comment below was taken off!!

All supporters and sponsors of terrorism in this nation ehn....... Is a matter of little time more.
you are so so daft, you don't know the difference between terrorism and freedom fighting, go back to school my nigga.
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Savagery101: 6:19pm On May 05, 2022
OGwales:
Igbo people too dey fear... No group can try this in the west or south south. Make I hear say people won't go to work or open shops...

AFONJA DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO TRY THIS MY NIGGA, THEY WILL BETRAY THEMSELVES BEFORE THE WHOLE THING START. SO DONT JUST MENTION AFONJA WHEN IT COMES TO FREEDOM FIGHTING OR BETTER STILL GO LIBERATE ILORIN FIRST TO START WITH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) / Ambode: CSO Threatens Legislators, Demands Probe Of N28.8 Billion Running Cost / Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.