Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS (26917 Views)

Sit-at-home: See How Anambra Residents Observe It As The Election Draws Near / Nigerians Stage Protest At London "Buhari Go Home" See How It Ended In Tears / Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by shortIGBOman: 12:44pm On May 05, 2022
Godispeace:
We need to start issuing entry visa to igbos from entering the south west and North , those ones here are pains on our neck ooooo

True talk.
After destroying their Region, they come to North or West insearch of greener pastures. This morning, Papa Chinedu left East with his family. He swore never to set foot in the EAST again. He said the Region is underdeveloped and filled with evil grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2022
Afonjakid:
Just in Aba sha.. Enugu, nsukka,awka, onitsha,Owerri with Ebonyi is going about their normal business

How did u get this info.. pls share with us
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by illuminutty: 12:45pm On May 05, 2022
Choi! Buhari will not eat for two days because of this. He will not even bathe nor receive his salary for this month because of this lockdown. grin grin grin

Ndi nzuzu.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by GiftCardTrade2: 12:45pm On May 05, 2022
wow, okay
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by danngnews: 12:45pm On May 05, 2022
Cherrybae:
My question is, is Buhari going to Abia state.

Ndigbo who did this to us. What is the essence of this sit at home.

Are we hurting Buhari or ourselves. This is so childish and makes no sense.

Biafra is dead buried and decayed.

We the patriitic igbos will never be part of anything Biafra.

No country in the world can ever associate with anything Biafra.

Illiteracy is a disease indeed.

I weep for my fellow igbos

You ate not igbo, you will never be Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Proudlyomonna: 12:46pm On May 05, 2022
danngnews:

Those who support evil policies by the federal government should equally be banned, starting with the darling daddy crooner.

Like those support government's laxity in dealing with bandits, granting amnesty to terrorists and failing to speak out against evil in their states ( Benue)

They will never know peace in their lives,their children will reap the rewards of doom and evil.
He no go better for anybody wey dey support bad thing.
Iseeeee.

1 Share

Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Kinematics: 12:46pm On May 05, 2022
Chai, see as person state dirty....

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:46pm On May 05, 2022
ShobayoEmma:
The abians are afraid of bullets from both the IPOD and Nigerian soldiers.

Double wahala for deady body and the owner of deady body.

I pray the aspirations of the good people in the south East prevail.

The shortest route to peace in the East is for the region to vote in bridge builder in person of Pro. Osinbajo.

Nigerians like to here rubbish that is y ppl like tinubu will say anything everbody will hail him.
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:48pm On May 05, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Who has ever stopped anyone from leaving Nigeria?

Those still in Nigeria, have nowhere to go.

Please clarify what u cos last time i checked ipob is still fighting for there independence
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Cherrybae(f): 12:50pm On May 05, 2022
danngnews:

You ate not igbo, you will never be Igbo.

Mechie onu gi dere.
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by uvie66: 12:52pm On May 05, 2022
All hail the new 'DIRTY' Biafra, I suppose one needs a referendum to also clean up their community.
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by uvie66: 12:56pm On May 05, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Good. IGBO People should continue to sit at home in the EAST. Since the East contribute ZERO to the Economy. Even if they sit at home from now till 2023, Nigeria won't feel anything.

However, the North, West or South South can not sit at home for a day. The effect will deal a huge blow on the Economy.
the thing weak me...it is not like they produce oil like the delta or Agriculture products in the North.... the scarcity of Okirika and tokunbo parts can only improve the Economy.
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by KogiPikin: 12:58pm On May 05, 2022
This Ipod/Esn na Dundee utd walahi. Their followers and praise singers gan are not different so e no shock me.
Na sit at home dem want make we de do for Naija when any of their mpurumiri leader assume presidency, deluded fools.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Ikinternational: 12:59pm On May 05, 2022
This sh .it is beyond stupid n it angers me profusely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Cyberterror: 1:01pm On May 05, 2022
Aba and Abia state always dirty with bad smells hanging in the air. Capital of Biafra.ud for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by danngnews: 1:01pm On May 05, 2022
Cherrybae:

Mechie onu gi dere.

You are still not igbo and will never be one.
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by danngnews: 1:03pm On May 05, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

They will never know peace in their lives,their children will reap the rewards of doom and evil.
He no go better for anybody wey dey support bad thing.
Iseeeee.

VultureBbqGriller you dey there?
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:11pm On May 05, 2022
Waywardchild:
The people are in obedience to IPOB the one biggest family.

Buhari and any APC agent is not welcomed in Igbo land.

Hope you know no one is buying your propaganda on here! You're yet to tell us why you are so invested in seeing this sit-at-home continue in the south-east when you're not even Igbo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Myexdisturbs: 1:11pm On May 05, 2022
Afonjakid:
Just in Aba sha.. Enugu, nsukka,awka, onitsha,Owerri with Ebonyi is going about their normal business
It depends on which version of IPOB, Chinasa Nworu is from Ngwa in Abia state so he controls the IPOB there which is different from Simon Ekpa who controls the rest of South east
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:12pm On May 05, 2022
Ikinternational:
This sh .it is beyond stupid n it angers me profusely

It's non-Igbo that are driving it! The OP isn't Igbo!
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by ponishah: 1:13pm On May 05, 2022
RichDad1:
Mazi Simon Ekpa is the boss.
All hail autopiloters. To hell with Emma powerful and his useless dos
Autopiloters are the quickest way to the extinction of Biafra agitation.
Your blood could be the next victim of their assasination
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by kingjiss: 1:13pm On May 05, 2022
Waywardchild:
The people are in obedience to IPOB the one biggest family.

Buhari and any APC agent is not welcomed in Igbo land.

Two days sit at home

Why not make it two months ?

Fools

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:14pm On May 05, 2022
Cyberterror:
Aba and Abia state always dirty with bad smells hanging in the air. Capital of Biafra.ud for that matter.

Thanks! What's your own state....let's compare its capital with Aba!
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Afonjakid: 1:14pm On May 05, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

How did u get this info.. pls share with us
I have people around there
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Myexdisturbs: 1:14pm On May 05, 2022
izac82:
yet there is movement in Ebonyi state
There is movement everywhere except Abia state .
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Franklyspeakin: 1:15pm On May 05, 2022
This Is not true. I traveled from owerri in IMO state to Umuahia Abia state today with my personal car. Police are all over the road. Met 3 heavy check points. Transporters are on the road moving freely. From what i learnt from friends at aba, Its only Ariaria market Aba that's shut down. And I pity those ones gov Udom Emmanuel of akwa ibom state is building an ultramodern market to woo buyers and sensible traders from Aba. None sense and unknown gunmen.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Afonjakid: 1:15pm On May 05, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

It depends on which version of IPOB, Chinasa Nworu is from Ngwa in Abia state so he controls the IPOB there which is different from Simon Ekpa who controls the rest of South east
Oh...I see
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by fk001(m): 1:18pm On May 05, 2022
Who wouldn't sit at home when threatened by some lunatics carrying guns.

It will be a foolish thing to go out when you know you might be shot by some mad people.

This sit at home is not to voluntary

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Nairalandnigga(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2022
Whoever posted this rubbish is an enemy of Igbo.
I went out today, to the market to be precise, everywhere was crowded. People were seen doing there normal business without fear.
Now I know there is a conspiracy against the Igbos with this rubbish posted here just to tarnish the image of Abians
Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by coinhippo(m): 1:25pm On May 05, 2022
[quote author=Waywardchild post=112541788]The people are in obedience to IPOB the one biggest family.

Buhari and any APC agent is not welcomed in Igbo land.[/quote
This exactly what Taliban is doing in Afghanistan. I thought Igbos are smart, What level of stupidity is this?

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS by Nairalandnigga(m): 1:26pm On May 05, 2022
This is the market I'm buying some stuffs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF / Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) / What Is The Meaning Of Afonja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.