Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied (35146 Views)

Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by kals4luv990(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2022
This one I never see Absu
Wetin dey sup na
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by crystalpapers(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2022
Ekiti state university

Computer Engineering

Chatbot designer/builder

Cloud computing (in view)
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by MAJORBANKZ(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2022
Michael okpara university of Agriculture, Umudike

Computer science
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by abba09: 8:30pm On May 05, 2022
i study geography now im regretting it. i dont even know where my cert is now, how i wish i didnt waste my time in uni

1 Like

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by AlhajiNatty(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2022
University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
Political Science

Slot Systems Academy
Phone Engineering.
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by ontolegit(m): 8:38pm On May 05, 2022
Unilorin
Bachelor of Med; Bachelor of Surg
Currently in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by BigDawsNet: 8:40pm On May 05, 2022
Unilag computer science

CSU california Cyber security
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by OlawaleBammie: 8:40pm On May 05, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
Eksu: Tourism and hospitality management
Dmgs'ijero ekiti'11set: science class
aaahhh Doherty memorial grammar school...

I went there in 2005 to rep my school in cowbell mathematics competition.

How are the palm trees ther? Dem plenty eeh grin
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by dmedicare(m): 8:40pm On May 05, 2022
Discipline Self-reliance and Excellence
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Ahhhfuckme: 8:41pm On May 05, 2022
Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma

Law
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Aplaudez(m): 8:41pm On May 05, 2022
GboyegaD:

That must be more recent than my time.

Yes sir, very recent, sir I'll be glad if we can stay in touch out of this place
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by OlawaleBammie: 8:42pm On May 05, 2022
idari:
Unn civil engineering �
can u still define moment and Also draw a SFD?? grin grin
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by OlawaleBammie: 8:44pm On May 05, 2022
Roon9:
Unibest

Civil Engineering
do u still know what a UDL mean?? grin grin
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by OlawaleBammie: 8:45pm On May 05, 2022
gender123:
Anambra state University uli (ANSU uli)
Civil engineering...

Can u stil explain something about CBR method grin

Without googling it ooh grin
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Halexgos3(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2022
Osun state polytechnic , Iree
Mass communication
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Chizzychinny: 8:48pm On May 05, 2022
DESPO......
Banking and Finance
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Ussycool: 8:48pm On May 05, 2022
rhymesnoni:
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai.

Economics 2015
Oyoyo!
My alma matter.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Vipro(m): 8:49pm On May 05, 2022
TyroneP:

College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti- NCE Computer Science/ Physics

University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD)- Bsc. Computer Science Education

National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)- Bsc.
Criminology and Security Studies

United Nations Institute of Training and Research (UNITAR)- MSc. Conflictology

College of Criminology & Criminal Justice - (Florida State University) Msc. Criminology

College of Criminology & Criminal Justice - (Florida State University) PhD. Student - Criminal Justice Administration
Is studying Education courses truly a dual honour?
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by tasiuzubairu: 8:49pm On May 05, 2022
Federal college of education kontagora

Biology/physic...
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by omorttee4u(m): 8:51pm On May 05, 2022
GboyegaD:

I know it was originally for Christian students that finished from Federal Government Colleges but was later extended to all secondary schools. I don't know much about the organization but I heard the anthem about twice.

The chorus states:
We shall rise and shine as the light
We shall lift the weary hands up that hangs down
And we shall raise the feeble knees that stoop to fall
As we call upon the Lord what he tells us we will do
And we shall keep this vision burning as we walk with the Lord.

Very meaningful and sensitive chorus I must say.

If it's Ex Secondary school student, our set hold that, some of my friends who had chance do attend the school activities like inter-house sport and so on..., they do have end of year party every year, is just that I'm far from them now, that's why I missed the joint with them. I was breed up in shomolu Bariga, but now in Sango Ogun state. Kinda far.

Chai, distance makes you missed some friend oooo. When you see, memory refreshed. You know that feelings, they would start reminding the nick name they call you in 1998. Na that time you will rack your brain to remember his own too. Lol.
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by DanceVille: 8:53pm On May 05, 2022
Englishisamust:

Mr Paul baa. Hw far na. Waiting you use our eye see eenh na God go judge you. You are the perfect definition of vawulence grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Una student no dey hear words.
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by boxypane(m): 8:55pm On May 05, 2022
O.A.U, Ife. Agricultural Economics
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Yemlizzy(f): 8:56pm On May 05, 2022
kokomilala:
@Yemlizzy, yes,I know Steve Ogunpitan. A difficult man. He taught me literature in 100 level. He wasn't my type of lecturer.
Well,regarding whether I sabi book, I was one of the very serious students in my department. I always read ahead,always a step ahead of my peers. I once showed Dr Atolagbe the advance MAK Halliday's Systemic Functional Grammar had attains. Then,LASU were still teaching SYSTEMIC GRAMMAR,whereas, it had become SYSTEMIC FUNCTUONAL GRAMMAR. I showed her and she said," ..Me am not aware of it ooo! " She very humbly accepted it.
I remember another instance I brought her attention to an error t
about a grammar analysis,that looked more like a math she was having. She humbly accepted again.

I was mad at grammar. It was my forte.
Lol, nice one. I don’t miss them at all.
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by 042reports(f): 8:57pm On May 05, 2022
IMT ENUGU.

No come ask me the meaning. It not for children.
Marketing
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by dachisom(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2022
University of Nigeria, Nsukka

Mathematics
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Sion47: 8:59pm On May 05, 2022
The Polytechnic, Ibadan
Pub Admin

ESUT , Enugu
Pol. Sc

LASU, Lagos
Intern'l Re & Dip'macy

University of Atlanta, Tx
International Relations

Etc

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by dachisom(m): 8:59pm On May 05, 2022
University of Nigeria, Nsukka

Mathematics (Abuja Building)
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by kokomilala(m): 8:59pm On May 05, 2022
@Yemlizzy, yea. I'll follow u now.
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:00pm On May 05, 2022
GboyegaD:
The Federal Polytechnic, Ede - Statistics;
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife - Economics;
University of North Texas, Denton, TX - Economics;
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI - Business Analytics;
University of Calgary, Calgary, AB - Economics.

I am pretty sure, you are swimming in money.

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Yemlizzy(f): 9:01pm On May 05, 2022
kokomilala:
@Yemlizzy, yea. I'll follow u now.
Followed back
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Steve2626(m): 9:06pm On May 05, 2022
Benue State University

Biological science

University of Jos

Medical Laboratory Science

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University,
Bauchi
Master in health management
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by tayewomi(m): 9:08pm On May 05, 2022
Doyenro23:
Federal University of technology akure
Btech. Food science technology (fst)
hello I'm Taiwo a UI food tech fresher,so how's life hope you doing fine as a food tech graduate...How's the course? technical drawing and the rest

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Senate Moves To End ASUP Strike / Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) / UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.