Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied (35261 Views)

Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Ejobor02: 5:06pm On May 05, 2022
Joclebs:
This is just for throw backs!
#tbt
Delta state University Abraka, Pure Physics

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Johnnico1: 5:06pm On May 05, 2022
University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)

Banking and Finance

1 Like

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by 9zcollins(m): 5:07pm On May 05, 2022
Ebonyi State University.
Industrial Chemistry
No job since 2016 but no regret.....I go use my certificate to contest for my state house of assembly seat one day grin

1 Like

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Jokerman(m): 5:07pm On May 05, 2022
Sokoto state polytechnic of technology.

Farm tool tech
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by samonak(m): 5:08pm On May 05, 2022
DUNDEEMASTER:
U must be a real spatio. Prof Phil Eze is now geography dept HOD. Drop ur digit for me.
Did 1/4 back in 2001. 2001/106253. Eni Njoku n later Alvan ( the dirtiest hostel, that time) as per digits I go send PM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Taye4j: 5:09pm On May 05, 2022
University of Ibadan (Recte Sapere Fons)
Political Science

Federal Polytechnic Ado -Ekiti
Accountancy
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by GboyegaD(m): 5:10pm On May 05, 2022
Maverick777:

You just came for show off!
typical naija mentality...

for your info, the word Alma-mater has no plural effect..

E pain you? Each na alma mater abi you see me replicate each one ni? No make oversabi kill you. It would be wrong if I claim alma mater for a school twice because of got two degrees from the school for example.

afonjabreed:

I also attended Federal Polytechnic,Ede

Nice. Great school it was for me.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Orpe7(m): 5:10pm On May 05, 2022
LASU

BIOCHEMISTRY
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Yemlizzy(f): 5:11pm On May 05, 2022
kokomilala:
Lagos State University
* English Language
What year did you graduate?
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by BigBen23(m): 5:11pm On May 05, 2022
once a Malabite, forever one!
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by GboyegaD(m): 5:11pm On May 05, 2022
Zico5:

The guy na genius o. Some people are just born like that. Thank God for Ur life Dr GboyegaD.

Help me remove my name bikonu.
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Kirchoffs: 5:12pm On May 05, 2022
Gh

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by The5DME(m): 5:12pm On May 05, 2022
GboyegaD:

Amen and you too.

Yes sir.

Yes, you can.
How do I get into the field of investment banking as an applied mathematics major?
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Profitboss(m): 5:12pm On May 05, 2022
The Federal Polytechnic Offa - Accounting.

Rivers State University, PHC - Marketing.

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife - MBA (Production & Operation Mgt)

Duquesne University, Pittsburgh - Supply Chain MAnagement

7 Likes

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Navalsadiq(m): 5:13pm On May 05, 2022
GboyegaD:
The Federal Polytechnic, Ede - Statistics;
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife - Economics;
University of North Texas, Denton, TX - Economics;
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI - Business Analytics;
University of Calgary, Calgary, AB - Economics.
only you, How many head do you have? I trust your a billionaire.chat me up for foreign exchange we will give you the best rate
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by azammi(m): 5:13pm On May 05, 2022
Lol no need for that unit na uni whatever where u put em .
LUAN:
you better add that agriculture grin
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Legend44(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2022
AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND DILOMACY

1 Like

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by bizhop01: 5:16pm On May 05, 2022
School: University of Street (UNISTREET)

Course: Human resources & Money Management (PhD)

1 Like

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by OgThanos: 5:16pm On May 05, 2022
Yaba tech Food technology

1 Like

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by GboyegaD(m): 5:16pm On May 05, 2022
The5DME:
How do I get into the field of investment banking as an applied mathematics major?

You are on the right path just take some certificate courses in Finance.
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by ebenezer880(m): 5:17pm On May 05, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Oluwasaudy(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2022
University : OOU Ago - Iwoye

Course : Banking & Finance 08

1 Like

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Savagr(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2022
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka

Library and information science (in-view)
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Tejaisco(f): 5:20pm On May 05, 2022
joshuaidibia:
Delta State university, Abraka. Geology.
Chaiii...this department and school show me shege!!!

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Aloko36(m): 5:22pm On May 05, 2022
Kwara poly. electrical/Electronics Engineering

Kwasu Electrical/Electronics Engineering

1 Like

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Tonypens48(m): 5:22pm On May 05, 2022
Beholder001:
Ogba Femi........... Philosophy
How is it going for you bro?
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by princeleo2017(m): 5:23pm On May 05, 2022
Federal University of technology owerri, project management technology.

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Gafdam(m): 5:23pm On May 05, 2022
Usman danfodio university sokoto. Geology

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by mardis: 5:23pm On May 05, 2022
abdulramanian:
kogi state college of education Ankpa.Course economic / political science

Hi, i think i know u
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by shogsman(m): 5:24pm On May 05, 2022
Evergreen4:
University of Benin.

Sociology and Anthropology
Where do you work
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Adekunbimichael: 5:24pm On May 05, 2022
Gbayi omo iyami ni Malete which year u grad?
Englishisamust:
Kwasu

Computer science

I miss iya afusa, one on one, tarmac, safari. Na we dey run aam. We no dey serious, somehow we still manage get 2nd class upper grin. Las Las school na scam. But I will still make my children go to school

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre / Procedure/step On How To Regularize Your Jamb Registration Number Free / Chairman, Dowen College, Dr Olumide Philips, At The School's 2021 Valedictory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.