Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Making Money In This Jungle - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Making Money In This Jungle (674 Views)

How To Make Money In Game Development For Developers. / Should One Learn Programming For The Sole Aim Of Making Money? / Why Is It That The Things That Give Money In Tech Are Always Hidden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money In This Jungle by JessEze(f): 3:04pm On May 05, 2022
YEARN, LEARN AND EARN!

Three days ago, our Muslims folks celebrated their Eid Fitr. As someone who stays in the North, I have lots of Muslim friends. It means that I had to celebrate with them.

Prior to the celebration, my friends (Halima and Khadija) and I had planned that we would have a picnic on Sallah in one of these pleasure parks when the sun went down.

On Eid, I called them and they said that our outing would still happen then we picked the location to meet up around 4pm. Around 3:30pm, I stepped out and then I got to the park around 3:55pm.

I called Halima and she told me that she was with Khadija already then she directed me to the location.

When I saw them, we all jumped with joy and we hugged. They had set everything up and they were waiting for my arrival. We sat on the piece of cloth on the grass and we discussed about the most random stuff.

While we were discussing, we decided to eat some of the food that Khadija and Halima brought with them.

While we were munching, there was a guy who stepped in, he was dark-skinned, tall, cute and muscular. My friends and I casually complimented him within our conversation.

After sometime, my friends and I went to purchase take-outs at the restaurant. While my friends made their orders, the guy stepped in and when it was my turn to make my order, he came to the counter.

When I had finished with my order, he made a casual joke about it. The joke was funny and then I laughed about it.

At this point, my friends left me to go back to the picnic ground. From there, we began talking about our lives. From our favorite take-outs to the worst foods we had eaten at restaurants.

He decided to do a formal introduction of himself. His name was Malik and I introduced myself. He talked about the school he was attending and apparently we attend the same university, University of Port Harcourt.

He told me that he was a startup writer and then I told him that I help people to market their product. As soon as he heard the word “market’’ he frowned like I stated something bad.

He said he did not like the idea of marketing. I laughed and I told him that I was not a physical product marketer but a digital product marketer. I explained that I did the business from the comfort of my house and it pays at least 50k weekly.

I further explained to him that these digital products include; online courses, memberships, webinar, books, relationship digital products, relocation products and the likes. I informed him that he does not need any qualification to start the business; it can be a side hustle and he could input the knowledge learnt into his personal skills to broaden his horizon.

I told Malik that he stands to gain the following:

-Affiliate marketing

-Copy writing

-Email marketing

-Running of Facebook ads

-Graphics designing

Malik was skeptical that it could be a Ponzi scheme. I laughed and told him that it is not a Ponzi scheme that would crash because he would be investing in himself (knowledge). After telling him this, he was amazed and eager to start this business. The time was about 6pm and we just exchanged numbers and I told him that I would put him through on how to start via WhatsApp.

This is an interesting business model that can get you away from asking for ‘’urgent 2k’’ all the time.

Yearn for knowledge, Learn this knowledge and Earn!

Contact me via WhatsApp on +234.814.638.1377

1 Like

Re: Making Money In This Jungle by JessEze(f): 7:49pm On May 06, 2022
Relying on the government to make a living is like signing a death warranty.

Get yourself something to do and be financially free. There would be a FREE video training for anyone interested in:

-Affiliate marketing

-Email marketing

-Copy writing

-Graphics designing

-Running Facebook Ads

Re: Making Money In This Jungle by elyahya(m): 3:35pm On May 07, 2022
Am interested
Re: Making Money In This Jungle by JessEze(f): 1:31pm On May 08, 2022
YOU SHOULD BE AVERAGE!

Two months ago, I laid on my bed, numb and deep in my thoughts. Why was I average?

I had no super power, no skill, and no talent. I did not have a superb voice to sing and attract attention to myself. Neither could I dance, even the ‘’legwork’’ dance basically everyone could perform was a hassle for me. Assuming we were all supposed to survive on a skill or talent, I would have died.

It occurred to me that I was average. Average people are the most populated set of people in the world and guess what? They are never heard of.

The people who become popular and influential are those who decide to take a big step and do what others aren’t doing.

The richest man in the world did something which the average person did not do. He took A STEP . I knew I had to take a step. What step would take me from my sad and messed up state? I was blank.

On that fateful evening, I scrolled through my Facebook feed then I saw this advert. Clicking on the advert was unknowingly my first step to breaking through from the shackles of mediocrity. The advert entailed teaching high income skills like;

-Email marketing

-Copywriting

-Graphics designing

-Running Facebook adverts

-Affiliate marketing

These are skills that mastering them would lift me from being an average Nigerian. When I acquired the price of the course and the price seemed outrageous at first.

Then I decided to carry out a research on how much each of these skills would cost to learn individually. I discovered that the price was about 400k. I was left in awe and it was obvious that I had to pick the course.

With the skill sets the course would teach me, I realized that I could work for companies that were not in Nigeria and earn in dollars. I could also set up my business without relying on the government.

I am glad to state that this has to be one of the best decisions I have made this year.

This course has gradually moved me from being average and has become a stepping stone for mastery. Surprisingly, it has not helped me alone but about 30,000 Nigerians to begin their journeys. What a time to be alive!

You can start your journey. Yearn, Learn, and Earn. Fortune favours the brave.

Send a message to 081.463.813.77 on WhatsApp.

TAKE A STEP!

Re: Making Money In This Jungle by JessEze(f): 6:27pm On May 15, 2022
HOW GBENGA MADE 580K AFTER WORKING FOR A DAY.

HOW DID HE DO THAT?

By the way, he is not a yahoo boy who cashed out from a client. Gbenga just made legit money like anyone else but he only worked for a day.

Apparently, Gbenga published a short book with Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (Amazon KDP) and he was paid his royalties for his book.

Amazon KDP is owned by Jeff Bezos who is one of the richest men in the world. Amazon KDP allowed Gbenga to publish his book on their platform.

Crazy thing is that Gbenga does not have any writing skills. He did not even have a laptop when he discovered Amazon KDP. Everything was done on his smartphone.

He just wrote a short book on a topic he had adequate knowledge about and then it got published.

Let’s get to the interesting part, Gbenga gets paid in dollars. $1= 580 naira, Gbenga receives an average of $1000 monthly which equals at least 580,000 naira monthly.

Gbenga is always smiling to the bank. With just creating the book in a day, Gbenga is assured of making some money monthly without having to work tirelessly.

You could be a stay-at-home mom, 9-5 worker, or even a student. Grab this opportunity today and get started.

Yearn, Learn and Earn.

Contact me on 081-463-813-77

(1) (Reply)

Advise Me On My Decision Plz / Could This Be Verified By Programmers? / Programmers Let's Talk About The Apps We Have Done And The Language Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.