Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park (9301 Views)

Victoria Kimani Slams Tiwa Savage For Showing Off Her New Car / Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram / Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by OgaTheTop2: 9:21pm On May 05, 2022
Lol. grin
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

She is the real dictionary meaning of "nonsense" so there's nothing to write about her again. She is just a useless idiot looking for cheap attention by all means.
Nothing wrong with what she's wearing but when you wear some things, there are some actions you don't partake in.
If you are a lady and puts on trousers, no one can condemn you for sitting with your laps wide open but should you do same when putting on a mini skirt?
Is she supposed to be somersaulting in such an outfit where children are and exposing her dirty pussy and laps for children to view?
What's this? very disgusting, shameful and irritating

bro, A) is there anything wrong with what she is wearing at a waterpark?!?!? B) should we really care about what all the demented ignoramus who are focussing on her crotch while she does a sommersault think?!?!? C) are we now all sexually starved animals that we should all also focus on the crotch of any woman swimming at the pool, at the gym, running tracks etc etc?!?!?!

COME ON!!!!! this is a woman at the waterpark having fun with her child.... it aint against the law, right?!!?

1 Like

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by sanpipita(m): 10:52pm On May 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

bro, A) is there anything wrong with what she is wearing at a waterpark?!?!? B) should we really care about what all the demented ignoramus who are focussing on her crotch while she does a sommersault think?!?!? C) are we now all sexually starved animals that we should we all also focus on the crotch of any woman swimming at the pool, at the gym, running tracks etc etc?!?!?!

COME ON!!!!! this is a woman at the waterpark haviong fun with her child.... it aint against the law, right?!!?

Think it's high time Nigerians start realizing the problem is them, they sexualize everything no matter what, people in those pics were having fun when they are seeing some thing else altogether
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:01pm On May 05, 2022
sanpipita:
Think it's high time Nigerians start realizing the problem is them, they sexualize everything no matter what, people in those pics were having fun when they are seeing some thing else altogether

sadly thats the whole issue here....imagine the split second that it would take to do a sommersault and peep that tiny area....and sadly, some men focussed solely on that, and are making a big deal about it. there was water flowing, children having fun, adult talking and having fun too, but out of all these childlike activities, some sexually starved person zoomed in on her crotch and is now making a big deal out of nothing.

if their mother never went to the swimming pool/water park and/or wore a bathing suit, then the shame is on "THESE sexually obsessed men", not tonto dikeh
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by pepperdemzombie: 11:41pm On May 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

bro, A) is there anything wrong with what she is wearing at a waterpark?!?!? B) should we really care about what all the demented ignoramus who are focussing on her crotch while she does a sommersault think?!?!? C) are we now all sexually starved animals that we should we all also focus on the crotch of any woman swimming at the pool, at the gym, running tracks etc etc?!?!?!

COME ON!!!!! this is a woman at the waterpark haviong fun with her child.... it aint against the law, right?!!?
I wrote in English language
A. Nothing wrong with with wearing a mini skirt, but everything wrong with opening your laps. Nothing wrong with what she is wearing but exposing private part is wrong.
2. She posted the full picture like that by herself even after seeing it. The posting is deliberate, she is an online nuisance!
3. Which kind of animal can be attracted to the rubbish you can see there? Out of all the women there, who else private part can you see? Did they not all come in same swimming pants? How many ballet dancers have you seen their private parts before? The pants are always tight and cover their PP.
No sensible woman open laps like that and posts it deliberately, she knows what she's doing, just craving attention in negative ways.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:09am On May 06, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

I wrote in English language
A. Nothing wrong with with wearing a mini skirt, but everything wrong with opening your laps. Nothing wrong with what she is wearing but exposing private part is wrong.

what private part are you talking about?! are you saying that a person wearing a bathing suit cannot open their legs?!?!? are you saying that opening your legs while wearing a bathing suit means you are showing your private part? what kind of xray vision you got that you could see her private part?!?!? kai!

2. She posted the full picture like that by herself even after seeing it. The posting is deliberate, she is an online nuisance!

this is a mother showig you that she is having the time of her life with her child... and as much as she can indeed be a nuisance with a love life, would you rather she allow dumbaass blogger to post the pick and write arrane nonsense about what she does?! its called being in control of you image!

3. Which kind of animal can be attracted to the rubbish you can see there? Out of all the women there, who else private part can you see? Did they not all come in same swimming pants? How many ballet dancers have you seen their private parts before? The pants are always tight and cover their PP.

you are so sexually driven like a sex starved animal that you are even claiming to see something that isnt there...aka a private part (and that must be a fibble of your imagination in your sexually obsessed mind)

No sensible woman open laps like that and posts it deliberately, she knows what she's doing, just craving attention in negative ways.

the minute you stop being obsessed with female crotch, thats the minute she loses the attention that you freely gave her (and that she was probably seeking). there was nothing interesting to see in these pics..."you" and any sex starved/obsessed person did her bidding.

1 Like

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by pepperdemzombie: 11:11am On May 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

what private part are you talking about?! are you saying that a person wearing a bathing suit cannot open their legs?!?!? are you saying that opening your legs while wearing a bathing suit means you are showing your private part? what kind of xray vision you got that you could see her private part?!?!? kai!

this is a mother showig you that she is having the time of her life with her child... and as much as she can indeed be a nuisance with a love life, would you rather she allow dumbaass blogger to post the pick and write arrane nonsense about what she does?! its called being in control of you image!

you are so sexually driven like a sex starved animal that you are even claiming to see something that isnt there...aka a private part (and that must be a fibble of your imagination in your sexually obsessed mind)

the minute you stop being obsessed with female crotch, thats the minute she loses the attention that you freely gave her (and that she was probably seeking). there was nothing interesting to see in these pics..."you" and any sex starved/obsessed person did her bidding.
1. What private part did you see that you are commenting on? How many women can you see doing same? Someone not wearing pants and opening her laps is doing what? Can you upload how your mother did hers or you never went out having fun?
2. Can you show us how you and your mother did such? It was snapped for her, she saw it and uploaded it herself online from her phone where bloggers saw it, was she snapped by bloggers?
3. You keep repeating it that you and your father are sex driving animals, I feel for you if such irritating, graphic and disgusting thing can move you.
Sorry for you and your sex starved father, you can both have her anyway.
I NEVER mentioned it to you or anybody here that I am a male, you can quote me anywhere, I am a woman and talking about morals as a woman. Have you seen your mother's pussy exposed before? Only you and your father can be sex tagged for females, if your lesbo mother get sex tagged for online nuisance, best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by LillyandDaisy: 12:01pm On May 06, 2022
But where is the pants?
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by meobizy(f): 1:42pm On May 06, 2022
Lol. Nairaland truly is for the jobless. The woman was likely on an afternoon binge of psychotic concoctions. Don’t forget she introduces fully grown men to recreational narcotics.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

1. What private part did you see that you are commenting on? How many women can you see doing same? Someone not wearing pants and opening her laps is doing what? Can you upload how your mother did hers or you never went out having fun?
2. Can you show us how you and your mother did such? It was snapped for her, she saw it and uploaded it herself online from her phone where bloggers saw it, was she snapped by bloggers?
3. You keep repeating it that you and your father are sex driving animals, I feel for you if such irritating, graphic and disgusting thing can move you.
Sorry for you and your sex starved father, you can both have her anyway.
I NEVER mentioned it to you or anybody here that I am a male, you can quote me anywhere, I am a woman and talking about morals as a woman. Have you seen your mother's pussy exposed before? Only you and your father can be sex tagged for females, if your lesbo mother get sex tagged for online nuisance, best of luck!

see this one... YOU are the one focus on this woman's crotch as if your life depended on it; YOU are the one acting like a sex starved ignoramus; YOU are the one worrying about this mother having fun with her child at the waterpark, as if your life depended on it.... so i am sorry to say that again that, YOU are the one with the failed mindset and who needs to go for psychiatric evaluation, because you need to take a chill pill and stop going on slow motion and zooming in on crotch of mothers having fun in the park with their kids...thats what sick sex starved people do. i am sorry if your mother never had the time to have fun at the water park with you (to each their own misery), some people with plenty of free time and not ashamed of how they look, can wear a bathing suit and have fun at the waterpark with their kids. you probably should ask your mother to try it some time, it may do her a lot of good.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by pepperdemzombie: 9:06pm On May 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

see this one... YOU are the one focus on this woman's crotch as if your life depended on it; YOU are the one acting like a sex starved ignoramus; YOU are the one worrying about this mother having fun with her child at the waterpark, as if your life depended on it.... so i am sorry to say that again that, YOU are the one with the failed mindset and who needs to go for psychiatric evaluation, because you need to take a chill pill and stop going on slow motion and zooming in on crotch of mothers having fun in the park with their kids...thats what sick sex starved people do. i am sorry if your mother never had the time to have fun at the water park with you (to each their own misery), some people with plenty of free time and not ashamed of how they look, can wear a bathing suit and have fun at the waterpark with their kids. you probably should ask your mother to try it some time, it may do her a lot of good.
Mumu, she is boasting of what she posted already and it is deliberate. Keep repeating yourself like a recurring decimal fool. She posted the picture by herself like that deliberately and boasting of it already.
Only a sex starved fool like you and your father can be moved by that disgusting, graphic and irritating thing she exposed.
I am condemning the graphic rubbish and eyesore. It is a useless eyesore that needs to be unseen if possible.
I thought I was quoting a human being

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:30pm On May 06, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Mumu, she is boasting of what she posted already and it is deliberate. Keep repeating yourself like a recurring decimal fool. She posted the picture by herself like that deliberately and boasting of it already.
Only a sex starved fool like you and your father can be moved by that disgusting, graphic and irritating thing she exposed.
I am condemning the graphic rubbish and eyesore. It is a useless eyesore that needs to be unseen if possible.
I thought I was quoting a human being

the funny part is that what i have been telling you since yesterday is EXACTLY what she posted.... dumbaaas HE-diot sex starved ignoramus who are zooming on her crotch in slowmo, as if their life depended on it. there is something seriously wrong with people with your mindset. you are the type of peeping Jide that would go to the beach just to drool on women in bathing suit... failed generation indeed!
***spit on floor***

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Faces Of Top Women Paying Young Guys For Sex In The Country – PHOTOS / Photos - Someone I Gave A Lift Forgot This In The Car .. Advice Please / Years After Becoming A 'blue Film' Actress, See How Beautiful Mareme Edet Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.