Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park (9240 Views)

Victoria Kimani Slams Tiwa Savage For Showing Off Her New Car / Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram / Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by Finestgal: 3:36pm On May 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_NpX0STmGM

Actress Tonto Dikeh ridiculed for showing off her panties at a park

The mum of one had gone for a fun time with her close pals and son at a park, however, while trying to do a summersault, Tonto Dikeh had shown off her panties which her fans didn’t miss.

https://instagram.com/stories/tontolet/2830806060365844726?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by pyyxxaro: 3:37pm On May 05, 2022
See she tear the full Kpekus for air grin

Na just because Camera phone nor quick come , if not I know say TONTO must get her own Native Chrisland video undecided

Shameless cool

1 Like

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2022
its called WEARING A SWIMSUIT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by God1000(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2022
She has no dignity
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by blazingblender(m): 3:39pm On May 05, 2022
That child needs to be taken away from her biko
She has now become public property
Who go marry this kind woman again
Oh men the header for be like
Tonto showcases her t*t*
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by blazingblender(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
its called WEARING A SWIMSUIT!!!
guy are you justifying her actions
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:44pm On May 05, 2022
blazingblender:
guy are you justifying her actions

i am justifying that there is nothing wrong with wearing a bathing suit at a water park... and having fun at that same water park!
what would you want her to wear in the water, if i may ask?!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by blazingblender(m): 3:45pm On May 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i am justifying that there is nothing wrong with wearing a bathing suit at a water park.
So filming it and posting it online I not wrong ??
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2022
blazingblender:
So filming it and posting it online I not wrong ??

again, there is NOTHING WRONG with wearing a bathing suit at a waterpark while having fun there with your kids... and in this day and age where everyone has a smart phone, she would rather be in control of her image and post the pic herself, rather than some deluded blogger posting the image before writing ARRANT NONSENSE about why/how/what she was doing there.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by Animegirl(f): 3:51pm On May 05, 2022
I don't see anything wrong here. I can't go to a water park, fully dressed.

See the yeye men above me. Illiteracy and poverty is truly a disease.

1 Like

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by Bahamas95(m): 3:55pm On May 05, 2022
Free To Air

1 Like

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by slawormiir: 4:08pm On May 05, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by ChoCho54(f): 5:14pm On May 05, 2022
pyyxxaro:
See she tear the full Kpekus for air grin

Na just because Camera phone nor quick come , if not I know say TONTO must get her own Native Chrisland video undecided

Shameless cool

Sorrowful hater!
Control your mojo instead.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by ChoCho54(f): 5:15pm On May 05, 2022
Pepper them grin
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by Nuelzi: 5:22pm On May 05, 2022
Local man is just speechless
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by habsydiamond(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2022
Asset declarators must slay whether they give birth or not...
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by pyyxxaro: 6:15pm On May 05, 2022
ChoCho54:
Sorrowful hater!
Control your mojo instead.

Yeye fowl

With your head like bitter kola grin
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by ChoCho54(f): 6:19pm On May 05, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Yeye fowl

With your head like bitter kola grin
As you watched the video over and over again, your landlord just dey do head like Agama lizard grin
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by pyyxxaro: 6:26pm On May 05, 2022
ChoCho54:
As you watched the video over and over again, your landlord just dey do head like Agama lizard grin

Taaaaaaa

My landlord is very humble and Calm

My Landlord is very selective grin

Olumo rock fall on ur big back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by ChoCho54(f): 6:30pm On May 05, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Taaaaaaa

My landlord is very humble and Calm

My Landlord is very selective grin

Olumo rock fall on ur big back
Me just imagining how you tried to get a glimpse of her pant as she flung grin
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by pyyxxaro: 6:33pm On May 05, 2022
ChoCho54:
Me just imagining how you tried to get a glimpse of her pant as she flung grin

Am obviously not like you

I nor get all those time oh, pant ke
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by ChoCho54(f): 6:34pm On May 05, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Am obviously not like you

I nor get all those time oh, pant ke
Did you watch the video?
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by pyyxxaro: 6:45pm On May 05, 2022
ChoCho54:
Did you watch the video?

Wetin I won watch am for , the video de give long life ?
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by ChoCho54(f): 6:47pm On May 05, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Wetin I won watch am for , the video de give long life ?
grin
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by pyyxxaro: 6:51pm On May 05, 2022
ChoCho54:
grin

Winch grin

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by ChoCho54(f): 6:52pm On May 05, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Winch grin
Na so cheesy
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by Pidginwhisper: 7:18pm On May 05, 2022
OmoX1000
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by TheWolfen(m): 7:18pm On May 05, 2022
Nah this set of women go scatter this world las las...

Not Putin, not Israel or USA with atomic bombs.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by TheWolfen(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2022
habsydiamond:
Asset declarators must slay whether they give birth or not...
She should just show some decency. She has a son sha. My 2cent undecided
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by Divija(f): 9:03pm On May 05, 2022
I think she likes to flip but Aunt rest naaa
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by pepperdemzombie: 9:08pm On May 05, 2022
Animegirl:
I don't see anything wrong here. I can't go to a water park, fully dressed.

See the yeye men above me. Illiteracy and poverty is truly a disease.
Nothing is wrong with doing this in front of kids especially the son? What exactly is she somersauling for?
See the dirty and disgusting body without makeup and filter.

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Ridiculed For Showing Off Her Panties At A Park by pepperdemzombie: 9:18pm On May 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

again, there is NOTHING WRONG with wearing a bathing suit at a waterpark while having fun there with your kids... and in this day and age where everyone has a smart phone, she would rather be in control of her image and post the pic herself, rather than some deluded blogger posting the image before writing ARRANT NONSENSE about why/how/what she was doing there.
She is the real dictionary meaning of "nonsense" so there's nothing to write about her again. She is just a useless idiot looking for cheap attention by all means.
Nothing wrong with what she's wearing but when you wear some things, there are some actions you don't partake in.
If you are a lady and puts on trousers, no one can condemn you for sitting with your laps wide open but should you do same when putting on a mini skirt?
Is she supposed to be somersaulting in such an outfit where children are and exposing her dirty pussy and laps for children to view?
What's this? very disgusting, shameful and irritating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amber Rose Before & Now (pic) / Leaked Sex Photos Of Simi And Falz / Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.