Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) (6306 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 05, 2022
The story really divided the Brazilian public while alot of people supported the homeless man and by the way he is no longer homeless and some people are supporting the woman and her husband, if this happened in Africa we would say the homeless man used juju(voodoo) o the woman, lol, read more below and tell me what you think.

....................................................................................
The story of the personal trainer who found his wife having sex with a homeless person inside a car in Planaltina, Distrito Federal, went all over Brazil. The case, which took place in March, culminated in the beating of the "homeless person" at the hands of Eduardo Alves. After accusing former homeless Givaldo Alves on social media of "using her as an object of pleasure", Sandra Mara Fernandes stated that she did not betray her husband and gave details of the treatment to which she is being subjected.

In an interview, this Thursday (28), with SBT Brasília, she defined the last few days as "the worst of her life" and revealed that she was diagnosed with bipolar affective disorder, which ended in a psychotic break. “I was diagnosed with bipolar affective disorder, confirmed by a medical report. Which, in my case, was from a very high euphoria that reached the psychotic break, because it can reach that level. It (the medicine) stabilizes your mood," he explained.

According to the businesswoman, during the outbreak, she thought that Givaldo Alves was her husband, but that no one believed her version: "I didn't expect it to take the proportion it did. I felt humiliated by society. I don't accept what they said about me. It's not like that. I'm not that woman. I didn't cheat on my husband, I didn't choose to go through an outbreak. The act itself, I didn't know that man. I did think it was my husband. And that people didn't believe".

Sandra stated that she is being labeled an "adulteress" and that people do not understand her husband's reaction, Eduardo Alves, when he takes her side. "I couldn't believe they labeled my husband as a cuckold in this situation. They didn't understand his side and they also don't understand why he defended me so much", she pointed out.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/05/husband-caught-his-wife-having-sex-with.html?m=1

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 05, 2022
Homeless man and Sandra before everything happened, she said that she saw God and her husband image in him

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 05, 2022
Husband of the woman beating up the homeless man after catching them having sex in the car

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 05, 2022
The homeless man after the beating from the woman's husband

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 05, 2022
The woman and her husband

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 05, 2022
The 3 people in this story

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 05, 2022
So who do we blame now?

The homeless man

The woman

Or the husband?

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Bluezy13(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2022
These foreigners always have excuses for every abnormal actions.

Her excuse is that she is bipolar, she thought the man was her husband. To prove her point, she has been admitted to a psychiatric hospital for mental check and the husband believed her. Case closes.

8 Likes

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 05, 2022
Bluezy13:
The whites always have excuses for every abnormal actions.

Her excuse is that she is bipolar, she thought the man was her husband. To prove her point, she has been admitted to a psychiatric hospital for mental check and the husband believed her. Case closes.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Bluezy13(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
So who do we blame now?

The homeless man

The woman

Or the husband?

In the African setting, there is some spiritual undertones which include that the woman is a ritualist, the homeless man maybe a ritualist who "charmed" the woman or the woman and her husband planned the action for ritual purpose.

Nobody is to be blamed...it was just sex after all.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:10pm On May 05, 2022
Men!!!

I hope you all are seeing this and picking points? I hope y'all really can?

Most of you have become so us*less to the point that your wives would rather opt for having sex with strange men than with y'all.

Bipolar or no bipolar, just learn to satisfy your wife. Instead of wasting your youthful stamina being promiscuous with different women and at the end of the day, you can barely get anything up. Do not let the fate of this husband be yours. Redpillers will not be there to save you.

A word is enough for the wise.

#mangowrites

3 Likes

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by drealbenard(m): 5:11pm On May 05, 2022
Well, what happened is quite simple. The homeless was her type, He turned her on. It didn't matter that he was homeless or poor. What mattered to her was that he turned her on.

This should be a lesson to all men. You might be able to convince a woman to be with you, but if you are not her type, she will easily cheat on you with a man who turns her on. Your physicality doesn't matter because inrespective of what you might have been made to believe, all women are not the same and all women do not want the same thing.

Some women want a slim fit man, while some might want a chubby dude. Others might prefer tall men, while some don't. What you need to do as a man is to figure out which type of women are most turned on by you and then focus on them only.

12 Likes

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by liftedud(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2022
Thank God for Africa, I swear

You can only imagine

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 05, 2022
Bluezy13:

In the African setting, there is some spiritual undertones which include that the woman is a ritualist, the homeless man maybe a ritualist who "charmed" the woman or the woman and her husband planned the action for ritual purpose.

Nobody is to be blamed...it was just sex after all.

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Men!!!

Most of you have become so us*less to the point that your wives would rather opt for having sex with strange men than with y'all.

Bipolar or no bipolar, just learn to satisfy your wife. Instead of wasting your youthful stamina being promiscuous with different women and at the end of the day, you can barely get anything up. Do not let the fate of this husband be yours. Redpillers will not be there to save you.

#mangowrites

grin grin grin
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 05, 2022
drealbenard:
Well, what happened is quite simple. The homeless was her type, He turned her on. It didn't matter that he was homeless or poor. What mattered to her was that he turned her on.

This should be a lesson to all men. You might be able to convince a woman to be with you, but if you are not her type, she will easily cheat on you with a man who turns her on. Your physicality doesn't matter because inrespective of what you might have been made to believe, all women are not the same and all women do not want the same thing.

Some women want a slim fit man, while some might want a chubby dude. Others might prefer tall men, while some don't. What you need to do as a man is to figure out which type of women are most turned on by you and then focus on them only.

grin
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 05, 2022
liftedud:
Thank God for Africa, I swear

You can only imagine

Lol
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by 001spice: 7:21pm On May 05, 2022
Na so inside car dey for una village
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Unzerious: 7:46pm On May 05, 2022
This story looks bogus. But if True................Wetin women want

They'll be like, He must have Money, A House, Good Job; Then puff shocked She's Cheating with a Sewer Rat.

*Sighs* What a Gender embarassed
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:53pm On May 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Men!!!

#mangowrites

You're sick and I hope you find help someday angry
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Nonexisting: 7:56pm On May 05, 2022
A gender that fuccks dogs for a living can do anything so tell me another story biko.

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Ballzproblemm: 7:57pm On May 05, 2022
see husband,sexy ,get six. packs lzfine get the woman still cheat with peasant, na only mumu they kill himself on top woman

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Nasri100(m): 7:58pm On May 05, 2022
drealbenard:

Lol facts bro. I hope men continue to learn these things.

How many times have we told them to leave the attraction thing to women. They dictate everything. What they want.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 05, 2022
001spice:
Na so inside car dey for una village

Yes o grin
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 05, 2022
Unzerious:
This story looks bogus. But if True................Wetin women want

They'll be like, He must have Money, A House, Good Job; Then puff shocked She's Cheating with a Sewer Rat.

*Sighs* What a Gender embarassed

The story is true and still trending in Brazil till now because the guy became a celeb

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
see husband,sexy ,get six. packs lzfine get the woman still cheat with peasant, na only mumu they kill himself on top woman

grin
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by drealbenard(m): 9:39pm On May 05, 2022
Nasri100:

Lol facts bro. I hope men continue to learn these things.

How many times have we told them to leave the attraction thing to women. They dictate everything. What they want.

I hope they learn too.
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by SNEFF: 9:43pm On May 05, 2022
a case if tasting a rich dick and a broke dick, the question should be which is sweeter ??
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 05, 2022
SNEFF:
a case if tasting a rich dick and a broke dick, the question should be which is sweeter ??

Lol, grin grin grin
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Reggaemich(m): 10:24pm On May 05, 2022
The husband looks hotter than the homeless man

What is she looking 4 again

Cheating is obviously in the her blood
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 05, 2022
Reggaemich:
The husband looks hotter than the homeless man

What is she looking 4 again

Cheating is obviously in the her blood

She said she is bipolar, grin
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) by mayor1814: 11:28pm On May 05, 2022
I hope she's not gaslighting the man with all those bipolar stories.
Anyway the real truth will eventually come out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#GoldenPenis: This Is Why Only One Guy Will Fvvck All The Girls!! (Photo) / HILARIOUS Answer A White Gal Got 4rm A Blck Guy / Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.