Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs (18753 Views)

2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State / The Difference Between Obio/akpor And PH Lgas 95% Don't Know About / Lagos State To Inagurate Drug Dealer As Chairman Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Gozac: 6:59pm On May 05, 2022
Frankest20:
Tinubu is being meticulous about his campaign with greatness and ruthlessness in penetration.
Other aspirants are waiting for PMB unfortunately, PMB will disappoint them as usual.
Amaechi remains the most qualified and widely accepted candidate who is not running the election under any tribal or religious leaning. From his time as speaker, governor and now transport minister he has given exceptional and selfless service to Rivers and Nigeria.
He is the most detribalised and such remains the unity candidate for Nigerians come 2023

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Indispensable85(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2022
Reinaldo:

Lol...nobody I know will vote Tinubu. Forget all the noise.

Tinubu doesn't need to have the votes of everyone. Buhari never did to become president twice. He only needs a simple majority. People like us didn't vote Buhari in 2019 but he still won the election with the votes of those that believe in him. That's democracy for you.
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Gozac: 7:01pm On May 05, 2022
Musauzor:
Magnus Abe is not campaigning for himself but is busy campaigning for Bola Tinubu's presidential pipedream. Both men will lose at the end of the day. Mark my words.
They are mobilizing for eventual porting to SDP, power will not return to SW in 2023.
As for Abe, he is hustling

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Fuckyoumod: 7:03pm On May 05, 2022
Dapson73:
BAT presence is everywhere.

Kudos to the incoming governor of Rivers for the good job.
lol day dreaming. No Ikwerre man would support Abe, it's the turn of the kalabaris. angry

Magnus is only deceiving Tinubu. Lol....

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Gozac: 7:06pm On May 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

It's not about upland or riverine, Amaechi has never supported Abe even when it was supposed to be turn of upland.
Amaechi did everything for him to return back to senator in 2015. I can't reveal all what transpired before Abe won that election in this forum. What Abe is doing to Amaechi, no one dares do it to Tinubu in Lagos APC
Anyway Amaechi as the blessed child and unity candidate will eventually pick APC ticket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Ambrosini1985: 7:07pm On May 05, 2022
U ppl are just promoting non sense because of stomach infrastructure. Where is palm tree around elechi Amadi polytechnics because behind is borrowpit and front is rumuokwuta
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Gozac: 7:09pm On May 05, 2022
Bar1941:

Is it your Time and Resourses?
Right bro, the duo aren't going nowhere at all. Just futile efforts, I see the duo porting to SDP and then working for PDP since Atiku will pick the ticket
At the end of the APC'S candidate most likely Amaechi will win the presidential elections

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by frankmoney(m): 7:12pm On May 05, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
lol day dreaming. No Ikwerre man would support Abe, it's the turn of the kalabaris. angry

Magnus is only deceiving Tinubu. Lol....
fact , and deceiving himself too
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by wingmanIII: 7:28pm On May 05, 2022
We don't need bats in Port-Harcourt. Ebola things!

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by IfnobeGod20: 8:01pm On May 05, 2022
I just pity some people, including Magnus Abe. Primary has not been done, he went organizing campaign to electorates instead of mobilizing and convincing the real delegates. Would this translate to real delegate for Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Emekaonline: 8:08pm On May 05, 2022
englishmart:
Tinubu that can't stand unaided for 20-mins. Tinubu that's jittery, old, incapacitated and vegetative. Tinubu can't even flog a child, he will end up flogging himself. Someone who can't sign his signature.
I believe he should remain alive and take his prescription seriously. No need to make needless history. No sane Nigerian wants Buhari pro-max

The same Tinubu magnanimously accommodated your good for nothing families in Lagos, If Tinubu chose to follow the former abia state governor that sent every worker back to their states, then many of your family will be rotten in the village now. The way you are going I am afraid, you may end up commiting sucide on the day Tinubu is sworn in as President of Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by IfnobeGod20: 8:10pm On May 05, 2022
Indispensable85:
This is what I was telling MIKO B in another thread. Men full ground across Nigeria working for Tinubu day and night spending their own resources and time. Osinbajo doesn't have this because he's a new bee. Tinubu is a leader of leaders. He has paid his dues.
Mr. Man, 99% of these people would not be part of delegates. Real campaign has not began and Magnus Abe is gathering crowd up and down, instead of him meeting the real delegates and canvass for their votes. I just pity some of you after the Congress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2022
muhyeenisce:
IGBO need mental revolution to play politics
You don't armed your enemy, but rather cut him to pieces.
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by fayruz02(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2022
englishmart:
Tinubu that can't stand unaided for 20-mins. Tinubu that's jittery, old, incapacitated and vegetative. Tinubu can't even flog a child, he will end up flogging himself. Someone who can't sign his signature.
I believe he should remain alive and take his prescription seriously. No need to make needless history. No sane Nigerian wants Buhari pro-max

Na Dem again ooo,show me the other aspirants that has his human capacity
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Indispensable85(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, 99% of these people would not be part of delegates. Real campaign has not began and Magnus Abe is gathering crowd up and down, instead of him meeting the real delegates and canvass for their votes. I just pity some of you after the Congress.

Sharap! U know nothing. Tinubu is already Apc candidate just waiting for pdp to bring their candidate. The numbers are already intact. If you want to cry please do. U need bucket?
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Foodlovers: 8:28pm On May 05, 2022
This is getting interesting
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Indispensable85(m): 8:29pm On May 05, 2022
Gozac:

Amaechi did everything for him to return back to senator in 2015. I can't reveal all what transpired before Abe won that election in this forum. What Abe is doing to Amaechi, no one dares do it to Tinubu in Lagos APC
Anyway Amaechi as the blessed child and unity candidate will eventually pick APC ticket

It's not the right of Amaechi to determine where Abe wants to be. If he said he wants to be governor,why not?

Amaechi wants to be president right? Assuming Buhari says Mr Man go to senate how will he feel?
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by jamesversion: 8:32pm On May 05, 2022
Nive one. Tinubu must be made to waster his resources. Pls how can I become one of BATs Vanguard.

Bullion van money is good money. grin
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by 77up(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2022
englishmart:
E pain am grin

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by 77up(m): 8:37pm On May 05, 2022
EssenLtd:
So they took the campaign to school.
That massive crowd don chock this one grin
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by 77up(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2022
Indispensable85:
This is what I was telling MIKO B in another thread. Men full ground across Nigeria working for Tinubu day and night spending their own resources and time. Osinbajo doesn't have this because he's a new bee. Tinubu is a leader of leaders. He has paid his dues.
I'm a member of TLF ,Osun branch , I can tell you categorically that as rich as Tinubu is , he might not even spend 1kobo of his money for campaign, you can't believe the resource available in states now , we won't even say it because we need to sock them, they won't see it coming. Now those hateful people thought politics is by wailing online with hates,they will see what Politics is all about after primary.

Our leader has paid his dues and it is time to come through for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Gozac: 8:51pm On May 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

It's not the right of Amaechi to determine where Abe wants to be. If he said he wants to be governor,why not?

Amaechi wants to be president right? Assuming Buhari says Mr Man go to senate how will he feel?
Amaechi have never dictated to him.Do you know was SSG to Amaechi then. Anyway I wish him well though he's headed to political oblivion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Indispensable85(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2022
Gozac:
Amaechi have never dictated to him.Do you know was SSG to Amaechi then. Anyway I wish him well though he's headed to political oblivion

What Amaechi should have done was to create a level playing field for all of them and allow Abe to be beaten in a free and fair primary. Simple!
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Indispensable85(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2022
77up:
I'm a member of TLF ,Osun branch , I can tell you categorically that as rich as Tinubu is , he might not even spend 1kobo of his money for campaign, you can't believe the resource available in states now , we won't even say it because we need to sock them, they won't see it coming. Now those hateful people thought politics is by wailing online with hates,they will see what Politics is all about after primary.

Our leader has paid his dues and it is time to come through for him.

You have said it all, nothing to add.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by cosmos1440: 9:35pm On May 05, 2022
Oh boy,
This is seriously serrious
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Mandate2023: 9:59pm On May 05, 2022
Musauzor:
Magnus Abe is not campaigning for himself but is busy campaigning for Bola Tinubu's presidential pipedream. Both men will lose at the end of the day. Mark my words.

There's nothing reasonable to mark in d nonsense u wrote grin
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Gozac: 12:30am On May 06, 2022
Indispensable85:

What Amaechi should have done was to create a level playing field for all of them and allow Abe to be beaten in a free and fair primary. Simple!
Nobody governor, even the person Tinubu that he is following upandan has allowed a level playing ground in Nigeria. Forget matter and let's say the truth
Amaechi is not even worried since he controls the party structure in Rivers state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forty Years Ago, 1 Pound Was 0.8189 Naira - Rufai Oseni / Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries / Borno: Child Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Others In Benisheikh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.