Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs (18754 Views)

2023: Magnus Abe Leads Launch Of BAT Solidarity Vanguard In Okrika, Rivers State / The Difference Between Obio/akpor And PH Lgas 95% Don't Know About / Lagos State To Inagurate Drug Dealer As Chairman Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Igboland: 5:26pm On May 05, 2022
Sebi na hotel the Pandora criminal Peter Obi de carry him own campaign go.
EssenLtd:
So they took the campaign to school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Musauzor(m): 5:26pm On May 05, 2022
Magnus Abe is not campaigning for himself but is busy campaigning for Bola Tinubu's presidential pipedream. Both men will lose at the end of the day. Mark my words.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Tinubuadvocate: 5:27pm On May 05, 2022
Who are you supporting go with the person let we believe in Asiwaju BolaAhmed do our things.
Administration1:
I spit on whosever with his senses intact want to derail or cause to be derailed the direction this country is going in terms of snatching her back from the old and senseless cabal of nonagenarians plying themselves as the restorer of hope.
Enough is enough, how can a youth prefer to install his grandfather as a president.

I don't respond to mentions and I am responsible for my comment

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by VillagePipu: 5:30pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:
Waste of time and resources

Are you a party delegate or an online noisemaking nonentity.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by obinoral1179(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2022
Senator Abe is a grassroots politicians, you can't bribe all this people...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by VillagePipu: 5:31pm On May 05, 2022
Musauzor:
Magnus Abe is not campaigning for himself but is busy campaigning for Bola Tinubu's presidential pipedream. Both men will lose at the end of the day. Mark my words.

Forget those ones, go and prevent your folks from being killed by gunmen on Mondays

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Mandate2023: 5:34pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:

Is it ur time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by sokera: 5:34pm On May 05, 2022
Another name for that tribe is hatred ... I didn't mention name oooo but I am sure they are guilty after reading this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 05, 2022
Dapson73:
BAT presence is everywhere.

Kudos to the incoming governor of Rivers for the good job.
there is hungry in the Land... BAT or no BAT... People will come out hoping to get something to eat...
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by bigglat: 5:41pm On May 05, 2022
SERIOUS WASTE OF TIME!
Malory:
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Bar1941(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:

Is it your Time and Resourses?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Malory: 5:44pm On May 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Tell Truth, you're PAINED with this development undecided
Pained by how?
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Malory: 5:45pm On May 05, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

Very jealous and pained IPOB/ESN miscreant identified.
Trash
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by ikennaoma(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2022
Indispensable85:
Why won't Amaechi just support Magnus Abe for governorship? The man is popular.
he is from upland.. it is time for a riverine to govern the State..

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Bridget95(f): 5:50pm On May 05, 2022
Igboland:
A particular foolish n pathetic senseless tribe with uncountable number of lunatics n fools on SM will come on this thread to wail their miserable souks away shortly. Just watch, I know kuku mention any tribe.

There are coming one by one.

u are full of sh!!t for displaying such lunatic behavior on a public forum

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by omowumi9: 5:59pm On May 05, 2022
Time will tell.

Malory:
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Indispensable85(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2022
ikennaoma:
he is from upland.. it is time for a riverine to govern the State..

It's not about upland or riverine, Amaechi has never supported Abe even when it was supposed to be turn of upland.

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Indispensable85(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2022
englishmart:
Tinubu that can't stand unaided for 20-mins. Tinubu that's jittery, old, incapacitated and vegetative. Tinubu can't even flog a child, he will end up flogging himself. Someone who can't sign his signature.
I believe he should remain alive and take his prescription seriously. No need to make needless history. No sane Nigerian wants Buhari pro-max

Same Tinubu that just returned from Mecca where he did a complete circumbullation? Or same Tinubu that stood for over an hour addressing Apc caucus of house of representatives? Mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by AmazingELixir: 6:19pm On May 05, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
ASIWAJU Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Train On The Move …

Senator Magnus Abe today during the inauguration BATS-Vanguard in Obio/Akpor and Port Harcourt City LGAs at Elechi Amadi Polytechnic, Rumuola, Port Harcourt.

It was at this same spot in 2014 that then Rivers State Commissioner of Police, Mbu Joseph Mbu brutalized and almost killed Abe when the respected Senator was laboring hard to build APC in Rivers State.

In that event, Rivers State Government had released a statement that the bullet Abe received was meant for Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi.

It is on this same ground today the the Bola Tinubu movement in Obio/Akpor and Port Harcourt City LGAs were launched, on the sacrifices of Magnus Abe.

#BAT2023 #Tinubu2023

grin

Op yamad....who was the Rivers state government then....was it not Amaechi.

Nonsense drug baron foot soldier.
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Indispensable85(m): 6:20pm On May 05, 2022
This is what I was telling MIKO B in another thread. Men full ground across Nigeria working for Tinubu day and night spending their own resources and time. Osinbajo doesn't have this because he's a new bee. Tinubu is a leader of leaders. He has paid his dues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 05, 2022
Osinbajo in the only APC candidate I can vote for.
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 05, 2022
Indispensable85:
This is what I was telling MIKO B in another thread. Men full ground across Nigeria working for Tinubu day and night spending their own resources and time. Osinbajo doesn't have this because he's a new bee. Tinubu is a leader of leaders. He has paid his dues.

Lol...nobody I know will vote Tinubu. Forget all the noise.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Buckeyemedia1: 6:25pm On May 05, 2022
Frankest20:
Tinubu is being meticulous about his campaign with greatness and ruthlessness in penetration.
Other aspirants are waiting for PMB unfortunately, PMB will disappoint them as usual.
If APC was to choose a Southern Muslim, pdp will win easily with a Northern Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by desiredhome: 6:26pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:
Hungry people
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Gozac: 6:29pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:
May be they are building structures for onward decamp to SDP, because Tinubu is not picking the ticket
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Malory: 6:33pm On May 05, 2022
Gozac:

May be they are building structures for onward decamp to SDP, because Tinubu is not picking the ticket
Might be
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by eddie7: 6:33pm On May 05, 2022
Acc:XXXXXX1147
Debit:NGN100,000,000.00
Desc:MB TRF
ALL PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS (NOMINATION FORM AND EXPRESSION)
Amt: N100,000,000.00
Bal:235.12k
REF:4536780541

Ladies & Gentlemen,
Thanks to almighty God, I just paid for my APC Presidential nomination form.

I need your support and prayers please.

Kindly help me contribute money � to print posters and buy bags of rice for my campaign ! ��.

God bless you all
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by JAWBONE(m): 6:35pm On May 05, 2022
He is spending Tinubu's money very well
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Cajal(m): 6:42pm On May 05, 2022
Frankest20:
Tinubu is being meticulous about his campaign with greatness and ruthlessness in penetration.
Other aspirants are waiting for PMB unfortunately, PMB will disappoint them as usual.
That's true
The
He disappointed the entire country
Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by AntonVince: 6:45pm On May 05, 2022
Frankest20:

Other aspirants don't have as much looted funds to throw around as Tinubu.
Abe is only grabbing his own portion of the slush funds.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs by Heavensent01(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2022
Ameachi can't stand Magnus Abe, even if Wike is played out in PDP presidential election, him go silently support Magnus Abe to deliver for Tinubu in River state

Igbo people are being distracted with ugm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Barricades Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello's House Over ₦84 Billion Fraud / Dimeji Bankole Kicked Out Of Ogun Governorship Race 24hrs To Primary / Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.