Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

How Often Do You Check The Expiration Date Of A Product Before You Consume? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Often Do You Check The Expiration Date Of A Product Before You Consume? (250 Views)

Lagos Residents Consume N4.5bn Food Daily / Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" / Coca-cola Advises Nigerians To Consume More Fruits, Reduce Sugar Intake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Check The Expiration Date Of A Product Before You Consume? by Ifabernard(m): 6:05pm On May 05, 2022
I will just be brief in my narration and please I'm not trying to speak bad about any product. It's just my experience recently and I think it's important we all should be careful before taking anything into our system.

Last week I sent my secretary to get energy drink for us in the office (I don't want to mention the product). Usually, I have preference but when she got to the store she couldn't get that and then I told her to buy the one she saw.

I had few guys around and we all drank the energy drink to keep us alive as we were so busy and exhausted that day. Few hours later I started having running stomach but I thought it was normal. I got home and I was restless. The next day I got to the office, took another one I download inside my belly thinking it would help to solve my problem....but it got worse instead.

I just managed to do the little I could and left that day....
Getting to the office yesterday....I took the last one and drank from it, immediately the pain started again and I had to quickly used the rest room. I started wondering what could be wrong. Unconsciously, I checked the expiry date of the product and found out that the product has expired since last month.
I was shocked. Taking expired energy drink is more like taking poisonous substance. Had to call a friend to recommend what to take which he did and I'm fine now. I still have the last one with me....I'm thinking of going to the store and warn them to stop selling expired product.

Please always check the BB date of any product before you consume.

Health is wealth

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Check The Expiration Date Of A Product Before You Consume? by HeRulesMen: 6:12pm On May 05, 2022
shocked

(1) (Reply)

How Is Online Cake Delivery At Midnight Surprisingly Special In Hyderabad? / Tomatoes Paste Distributors Wanted In Kaptain Foods / Organic Ingredients: The Pros And Cons, Foods To Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.