Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? (16852 Views)

How Often Should You Wash Merino Wool? / How Often Should You Wash Your Beard? / Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Foodlovers: 4:06pm On May 06, 2022
I'm uncomfortable with this question lol
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by abdoolyabour: 4:14pm On May 06, 2022
Like once in 3weeks
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:21pm On May 06, 2022
My current one, every 3 to 4 days o!

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by 3exe3: 4:21pm On May 06, 2022
qtguru:

shocked shocked

Sent you a mail
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by kay29000(m): 4:25pm On May 06, 2022
jericco1:

Bros turn am to footmat and buy another one

Advisable to have more than one towel.

grin
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by KangaIye: 4:26pm On May 06, 2022
Chai...... Mine is anyday or anytime the spirit leads o. Sometimes twice in a month and sometimes ones in six Months grin
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by kay29000(m): 4:26pm On May 06, 2022
MomentMan:
Na thrice I don wash mine this year oo grin

grin grin
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by kay29000(m): 4:28pm On May 06, 2022
Risingblue008:
But come to think of it

If bathing with medicated soaps and sponge make the body clean.
Then what makes the towel dirty?

Ehh

tongue

Exactly my thoughts.
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by mrkia(m): 4:53pm On May 06, 2022
When it started stinking grin
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by mojounited(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2022
I make use of mid-sized towels, so I just wash them alongside other clothes and sheets every weekend; thanks to the washing machine in the house. Max for me is bi-monthly even without washing machine.
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Trojan8(m): 5:30pm On May 06, 2022
jawalis:

How’s it your problem? The moniker you noticed my chat with is wumi2017. I love her so much and I believe we’ll make things up soon. No rush !!!

This one no sabi follow woman talk.
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by SugarGirl44(f): 5:46pm On May 06, 2022
jawalis:

Get off my mention, I don’t want your opinion. I only told the truth. Would you be happy if I lie that I was every week like some folks up there?

Why body dey pepper you huncle?

Calm down.
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by SirJerrie(m): 5:55pm On May 06, 2022
Once every week!!!
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Dorwadora(f): 6:26pm On May 06, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Hmmmm

OK.

So if your "In-laws" pay you a visit by chance without their towel,

you would be comfortable to give them that your towel you wash once in a blue moon ?
I'm single .... Not getting married anything soon.
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Dybala11(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2022
Chaos14:
Once a month
We're in the same club boss, I wash mine too once a month. I also sundry it like 2/3 times a week too. Call me a dirty guy if you like, ion care. grin
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Dybala11(m): 6:37pm On May 06, 2022
Brytesp:
I don't. Never been washed before grin
Chai, this is definitely a joke. grin
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Dybala11(m): 6:39pm On May 06, 2022
chaddy16:
Omo. Na since 2019 I wash last oo
Are you fecking kidding us comrade? grin

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by tayoakay(m): 6:45pm On May 06, 2022
I am here to read white lies grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by radiance26(f): 6:46pm On May 06, 2022
Every weekend, thanks to washing machine.
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Dybala11(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2022
Giorgia:
Once a week with my bedsheets and duvet.
Anybody that does not wash their towel AT LEAST once in a week is a pig and not marriage material�
Once a week? grin
What of people like me that only wash towels once a month? grin
I have two towels sha.
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by o9o9: 6:53pm On May 06, 2022
Weekly. The washing machine and t
Dryer does the washing so no stress.

Ican understand people who don't wash more than once a month due to them using their hands. That can be very stressful
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by jawalis(m): 7:02pm On May 06, 2022
Trojan8:

This one no sabi follow woman talk.
Whatever
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by jawalis(m): 7:02pm On May 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Why body dey pepper you huncle?

Calm down.
None of your business
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by achimendy(m): 7:04pm On May 06, 2022
Olowomi11:
How Often do you wash you towel?

Once a week, and it's Fridays.
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Morningstarrr(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2022
Charlex23:
My towel is very heavy and hard to wash. But to be honest. I wash it once in 2 months sometimes once in 3 months depending on when I have strength
Modified: for those of you tagging me as being *Dirty* biko I'm not o. I always ensure to dry it under the sun everyday. Meanwhile I don't know why some of you lie a lot. Someone says he washes his towel at least twice a week, another one said every two days. I really don't understand, do u guys use pant to clean your body?
We gather dey jareh… no mind those lying mofos up there. My own case is even worse. When I use it to an extent that the dirts becomes unbearable, I’ll just discard it. Washing towel is too stressful
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Aaay: 8:21pm On May 06, 2022
I just did
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by oluwatobi0519(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2022
As d spirit leads
But it's always once a month sha.
Time no too dey like that
Hustle 24/7
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Acesexcell(m): 8:30pm On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
Once a month..... It quite an heavy towel and it rain more over here so I can't just wash anyhow.
are you staying in Port Harcourt??
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Dorwadora(f): 8:32pm On May 06, 2022
Acesexcell:
are you staying in Port Harcourt??
No ... Ekiti
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:40pm On May 06, 2022
Olowomi11:
How Often do you wash you towel?
I have 2 bath towels, which I alternate so once every week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Many Faces Do You See! / Is Playing Baba Ijebu. Right Or Wrong? / Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.