Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? (16835 Views)

How Often Should You Wash Merino Wool? / How Often Should You Wash Your Beard? / Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Acesexcell(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
No ... Ekiti
ook. Good evening
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by etibaba(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2022
Every Saturday or Sunday.
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Ahasco(m): 9:04pm On May 06, 2022
Don't use towels, infact any cloth or cotton materials to clean me body
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Dotman0001: 9:13pm On May 06, 2022
I was mine when it's dirty grin
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by KillerCrocodile: 9:34pm On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
I'm single .... Not getting married anything soon.

Ok cool
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:35pm On May 06, 2022
Charlex23:
My towel is very heavy and hard to wash. But to be honest. I wash it once in 2 months sometimes once in 3 months depending on when I have strength
Modified: for those of you tagging me as being *Dirty* biko I'm not o. I always ensure to dry it under the sun everyday. Meanwhile I don't know why some of you lie a lot. Someone says he washes his towel at least twice a week, another one said every two days. I really don't understand, do u guys use pant to clean your body?
You are too dirty.
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:39pm On May 06, 2022
chaddy16:
Omo. Na since 2019 I wash last oo
Omo, guy!!! grin grin

Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2022
Ahasco:
Don't use towels, infact any cloth or cotton materials to clean me body
The real OG

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Giorgia: 11:24pm On May 06, 2022
Dybala11:

Once a week? grin
What of people like me that only wash towels once a month? grin
I have two towels sha.
Detty boy!
Me I have two towels too but I always change it at the end of every week.
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Dybala11(m): 11:27pm On May 06, 2022
Giorgia:

Detty boy!
Me I have two towels too but I always change it at the end of every week.
Omo, the only consolation I have now is that I believe there are lots of people that take longer than that to wash theirs. grin
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by samgra22: 11:27pm On May 06, 2022
My own smells presently and i still dey think when I go wash am
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Giorgia: 11:32pm On May 06, 2022
Dybala11:

Omo, the only consolation I have now is that I believe there are lots of people that take longer than that to wash theirs. grin

And if you don't change your linens and towel as frequently as possible could lead to serious acne.
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 06, 2022
Chaos14:
Once a month
The realest person here so far, let all these lazy bastards be claiming to washing their towels once every week.
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Dybala11(m): 11:39pm On May 06, 2022
Giorgia:

And if you don't change your linens and towel as frequently as possible could lead to serious acne.
That routine of washing towels twice weekly won't work cos of my schedule o. I'll try to see if I can be washing it along with laundries every weekend sha.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by chaddy16: 11:59pm On May 06, 2022
Dybala11:

Are you fecking kidding us comrade? grin
Comrade, na spoof ooo
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Regex: 12:12am On May 07, 2022
I don’t think I do very often
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by lawkenoz(m): 1:15am On May 07, 2022
Hian! Is it a hassle to wash towel? This one everyone is shouting upandan.

washing machines are fairly affordable, I just throw them in with the bedsheet and pillow case select the hot wash option, it washes and spin dries it. I'll say about twice a week, it's not something I even think about.
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by bepositive11: 2:12am On May 07, 2022
Olowomi11:
How Often do you wash you towel?

I don't use towels cool
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by icnaija(f): 5:23am On May 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvrTH3Dgbrs

A complete video guide to claim your Memebank airdrop.

Another web3 project, don't miss it
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by kachina(m): 6:30am On May 07, 2022
Weekly
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by wumi2017(f): 9:43am On May 07, 2022
jawalis:

How’s it your problem? The moniker you noticed my chat with is wumi2017. I love her so much and I believe we’ll make things up soon. No rush !!!

Smile grin
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by ayenale1(m): 11:03am On May 07, 2022
Wans in a month
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Eldee54321(m): 12:05pm On May 07, 2022
Once in a while but am planning to wash it at least once in a month or maybe once in two weeks 😂😂😂
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by kriss27(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2022
Sisora:
hello
You are looking sweet, I will like to know better
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Kfed4ril(m): 10:24pm On May 07, 2022
tee59:
Depending on the color and how it's used. This has to do with how neat a person is. Some dark color towels dey suffer gan from users.

Mine is brown, but I wash it every week.
Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Papichulostunne(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Lol... cheesy

Una too funny for Nairaland

Which spirit .... cheesy

The spirit of Cleaniness or dirtiness ?

If bidy no phone me to shook am for water.. oboi na to hang am outside make sun knack am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? by Babastrong(m): 8:54pm On May 08, 2022
I don't care about how often i wash my towel but i used to treat every part of my towel nicely because i know that the part that wash my yarns today will surely wipe my face tommorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Playing Baba Ijebu. Right Or Wrong? / What Made You Join Nairaland? / How Many Faces Do You See!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.