Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. (1337 Views)

Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! / List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! / GIGM: Commuters Lament Over Poor Service, Unprofessional Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by udele1: 7:56pm On May 05, 2022
helinues:

Here we go ,a YouTuber with just 100k subscibers express his dissatisfaction with Air Peace andnuna wan quickly turn it to iveria vs American bashing.
Ake una dey sometimes calm down

He deserves the response even if its 10 followers. How many videos have Nigerians done about boeing 737 that has killed millions. The fool now has right to do video because of flight delay ?

Is thia cheap blackmail what the emir of the north could afford? grin cheesy grin cheesy

The fool doing the video flew and landed safely and has guts to do video.

Go and tell the emir that if he comes late again, airpeace will still leave him behind. grin cheesy
Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by Deltatoto: 8:27pm On May 05, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Lol, am not even being tribalistic or biased....airpeace is a garbage airline and only a fool will gamble with his life by using such airline. Nigerian airlines have issues but airpeace is the worst.

My top three airlines are:

IbomAir
ArikAir
Green Africa Airlines.
arik?u don write ur will?
Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by tshtsh: 11:43am On May 08, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Lol....bark all you like, Green Africa Airlines is relatively new to the game and I wouldn't endorse or risk my life entering an airline just because it's owned by my tribesman. You guys can hide behind the cry of marginalization to hide and cover your fvckups but even your fvckups is getting global that foreigners are observing.
Opinions differ but airpeace is still a force in Nigeria and west african aviation. Go to GAT terminal at lagos airport between 6am and 7am you'll understand that without airpeace even FAAN, NCAA and the flying public will feel the impact. My only hope is that Allen Onyema will understand the relevance of his airline in the Nigerian aviation space & employ a professional management team to run their affairs.
Allen onyema currently occupies the position of both chairman and CEO which can be risky as the checks/balances needed to instill corporate governance is not there.

Regarding Josh's condemnation of the airline I believe he did a paid job. It is easy to find fault in any airline (including emirates) but his decision to report only the shortcomings and tag it the worse and most unsafe airline just makes me believe he was paid to do the job of rubbishing the airline.

I have flown green africa twice and I liked it. The first time the flight was delayed for 5 hours (10:20pm to 3:40 am from Port harcourt to Lagos). The second time we were on time. They have newer aircrafts

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by AlphaTaikun: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2022
BSdetective:
American famous YouTuber Josh Cahill with over 100k subscribers known for reviewing different airlines around the world in different countries recently visited Nigeria and flew airpeace and described his experience with the airline as flying nigeria's worst airline owned by a fugitive wanted for fraud in America, He called it the most Unprofessional, Unpunctual and Unsafe airline in Nigeria. Video Link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut1VvP8yIDQ
Insightful.

They have to step up their game based on the YouTube online review and other customers' feedback.

I read on a thread that only two aircraft out of the 15 planes in their fleet are operational.
Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by PeaceNexus(m): 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Maybe you started boarding flights this year grin.....
All these people that would enter plane once in a year and then come to judge reputable companies.

Airpeace is one of the most booked airlines in Nigeria and you expect hitches here and there.

Some airlines are booked just because of availability and lack of choice.
WesternOligarch:
Lol, am not even being tribalistic or biased....airpeace is a garbage airline and only a fool will gamble with his life by using such airline. Nigerian airlines have issues but airpeace is the worst.

My top three airlines are:

IbomAir
ArikAir
Green Africa Airlines.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Possible Is It To Have Two E-passport With Different Identities / Bulgaria Visa / What I Saw Inside "Danfo" Bus In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.