Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! (1083 Views)

Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. / List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! / GIGM: Commuters Lament Over Poor Service, Unprofessional Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! by RubiesBanking: 1:51am On May 22, 2022
Re: Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! by halfcurrent(m): 3:01am On May 22, 2022
Air Peace is the worst airline in Africa.
Highly unreliable.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! by Ikinternational: 3:24am On May 22, 2022
Stupid n Senseless

All the caucasian wealthy men hands are clean abi. Have you finished insulting them?

This silly white boy can use a good slap.

I dare any African supporting him to go to his country n insult any of their treasured companies/men n see what happens

Nigerians have horrible customer service.
But that's not for an outsider to say

Shut up n eat your food as they say.
N Thank God for a safe trip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! by Oshodipikin: 3:47am On May 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! by wirinet(m): 3:56am On May 22, 2022
Ikinternational:
Stupid n Senseless

All the caucasian wealthy men hands are clean abi. Have you finished insulting them?

I dare any African supporting him to go to his country n insult any of their treasured companies/men n see what happens

Making excuses and attacking the messenger instead of the message, due to tribal or religious sentiments. This should not be about whether all caucasian wealthy men's hands are clean in comparism to your tribesmen but about the safety of Nigerians.

It's not only airpeace that the "outsider" has reviewed, he had reviewed many other airlines in Nigeria and other countries. That's his niche. He makes YouTube videos of airline services in many countries of the world, particularly airlines with reputable poor services.

Airpeace services are atrocious. I know a young pilot that resigned last week from airpeace. He said that the number of operating planes have reduced from 15 to just 2. He said most times the air-conditioning in the cockpit is not working and had to fly the plane sweating. He went to look for job outside the shores of Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! by LeoDeKing: 6:31am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Ikinternational:
Stupid n Senseless

[/s]
Shut up.

If our aviation industry is 10% serious as it should, a useless airline called airdanger airpeace shouldn't be anywhere close to flying Nigeria airspace.

The useless airline is so unprofessional, unreliable, foolish illiterates as aircrew and very crude in their approaches.

Anyway, it is not unexpected, the CEO, Allen Onyema is a wanted criminal in the States for bank fraud and will soon be apprehended. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! by Ikinternational: 8:43am On May 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Shut up.

If our aviation industry is 10% serious as it should, a useless airline called airdanger airpeace shouldn't be anywhere close to flying Nigeria airspace.

The useless airline is so unprofessional, unreliable, foolish illiterates as aircrew and very crude in their approaches.

Anyway, it is not unexpected, the CEO, Allen Onyema is a wanted criminal in the States for bank fraud and will soon be apprehended. angry

Your first mistake was thinking I gives a fuvck what you have to say.

Simple solution for you...don't patronize Air Peace
Re: Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! by Ikinternational: 8:50am On May 22, 2022
wirinet:

Making excuses and attacking the messenger instead of the message, due to tribal or religious sentiments. This should not be about whether all caucasian wealthy men's hands are clean in comparism to your tribesmen but about the safety of Nigerians.

It's not only airpeace that the "outsider" has reviewed, he had reviewed many other airlines in Nigeria and other countries. That's his niche. He makes YouTube videos of airline services in many countries of the world, particularly airlines with reputable poor services.

Airpeace services are atrocious. I know a young pilot that resigned last week from airpeace. He said that the number of operating planes have reduced from 15 to just 2. He said most times the air-conditioning in the cockpit is not working and had to fly the plane sweating. He went to look for job outside the shores of Nigeria.

I really would appreciate it if you don't tell a grown ass man like myself how/what to think.

I talked country. You went tribe. Interesting..

Because you looked up n saw IK instead of Adeboye abi ...smh

Some of you nairalanders are mentally diseased

Absolutely no hope
Re: Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! by LeoDeKing: 8:50am On May 22, 2022
Ikinternational:

Your first mistake was thinking I gives a fuvck what you have to say.

Simple solution for you...don't patronize Air Peace
Okay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! by Ikinternational: 9:02am On May 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay.

Cool...
Now move the fvck around dipshvt
Re: Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! by Jamesbally: 10:02am On May 22, 2022
halfcurrent:
Air Peace is the worst airline in Africa.
Highly unreliable.

True talk. I've had so many bad experiences with them. They are so Unprofessional and unreliable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! by 1879le: 10:02am On May 22, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Okay.
[/s]
Re: Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! by Jamesbally: 10:07am On May 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Shut up.

What do you expect from Airlines that was bought with proceeds of scam and blood money. Things are now beginning to fall apart. Brand new planes are just malfunctioning anyhow.

I will never patronise them again.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! by Jamesbally: 10:12am On May 22, 2022
Ikinternational:
Stupid n Senseless

This one na IPOB

1 Like

Re: Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! by Jamesbally: 10:50am On May 22, 2022
Ikinternational:

Bring your neck closer so I can crack that coconut that dey on top .

Filthy animal saboteurs

Go and do that to your People in the East.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! by Ikinternational: 10:59am On May 22, 2022
Jamesbally:

Go and do that to your People in the East.

Why are you even tagging me you fvcking inbred.
Tag those that want to play your games dweeb

I'm not interested in your weak posturing
Re: Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! by Jamesbally: 11:02am On May 22, 2022
Ikinternational:

Why are you even tagging me you fvcking inbred.
Tag those that want to play your games dweeb

I'm not interested in your weak posturing

The thing pain am well well. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! by Ikinternational: 11:11am On May 22, 2022
Jamesbally:

The thing pain am well well. grin grin

Adult troll. Congratulations U win
Finally your father can be proud of that regrettable nut

Abeg grab 5k brandy for the old man.
I know you no get much
Re: Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! by AlphaTaikun: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2022
wirinet:

Holy smoke... shocked SMH

Hot cockpit, sweating pilots, 15 operational planes down to just 2!

High cost of operations, poor management by the CEOs, etc, are some of the variables that have led to defunct airlines worldwide.

(1) (Reply)

Koka Junction Flyover, Asaba: The Current Face / Appealing a Refusal / Off To Iraq Via Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.