Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. (1318 Views)

Air Peace - Unpunctual, Unsafe, Unprofessional, Nigeria's Worst Airline! / List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! / GIGM: Commuters Lament Over Poor Service, Unprofessional Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by BSdetective: 6:51pm On May 05, 2022
American famous YouTuber Josh Cahill with over 100k subscribes known for reviewing different airlines around the world in different countries recently visited Nigeria and flew airpeace and described his experience with the airline as flying nigeria's worst airline owned by a fugitive wanted for fraud in America, He called it the most Unprofessional, Unpunctual and Unsafe airline in Nigeria. Video Link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut1VvP8yIDQ

Mynd44 Seun Laslasticlala

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by Malory: 6:56pm On May 05, 2022
Paid agent

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by BSdetective: 6:58pm On May 05, 2022
Oplomo:
yoruba m

grin naso, Josh the YouTuber is now a Yoruba man. grin

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by udele1: 6:58pm On May 05, 2022
We like it like that. Is it now the boeing 737 that America made that has killed million of people that is safe?

No be American plane airpeace dey use?

For the fact that he talked about allen onyema simply shows he is a paid agent by the angry northern emir. grin cheesy grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by BSdetective: 6:59pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:
Paid agent

Paid agent for exposing the truth that airpeace is a flying coffin owned by a fugitive.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by helinues: 7:00pm On May 05, 2022
His opinion actually.

All airlines have their bad days.

Btw, how can someone with just 100k subscribers be that famous? Just curious

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by BeautifulMind2: 7:00pm On May 05, 2022
Paid agent by jealous airline owners in Nigeria
Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by helinues: 7:02pm On May 05, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Paid agent by jealous airline owners in Nigeria

You people should stop getting emotional about everything. Can't unsatisfied passengers express their feelings?

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by helinues: 7:04pm On May 05, 2022
udele1:
We like it like that. Is it now the boeing 737 that America made that has killed million of people that is safe?

Here we go ,a YouTuber with just 100k subscibers express his dissatisfaction with Air Peace andnuna wan quickly turn it to iveria vs American bashing.
Ake una dey sometimes calm down

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 05, 2022
Lol, am not even being tribalistic or biased....airpeace is a garbage airline and only a fool will gamble with his life by using such airline. Nigerian airlines have issues but airpeace is the worst.

My top three airlines are:

IbomAir
ArikAir
Green Africa Airlines.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by BeautifulMind2: 7:04pm On May 05, 2022
BSdetective:

Paid agent for exposing the truth that airpeace is a flying coffin owned by a fugitive.
Envy mind, Airpeace flying coffin sofar no crash record, the more you guys try to bull him down more grace follow him
Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by helinues: 7:05pm On May 05, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Lol, am not even being tribalistic or biased....airpeace is a garbage airline and only a fool will gamble with his life by using such airline. Nigerian airlines have issues but airpeace is the worst.

IbomAir
ArikAir
Green Africa Airlines.

All those listed airlines also have their bad days. Whether by delay or poor customer satisfaction.
Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 05, 2022
Oplomo:
yoruba man always happy to attack Igbo interest, when you pay them back in their own coin, they start 'Ibo hate oooo'.

These was what did to Igbo interests and respected public figures like Okonjo, etc. When Igbos woke up and started responding in kind with Kemi adeosun fake Nysc saga, they tagged it 'Ibo hate'.

yoruba will beat you and still be the one to cry, what kind of creatures are these?

Are you mentally disabled Is the YouTuber a Yoruba man? Typical victim and marginalization gaslighting from a 5%er tribe who can't take responsibility for their screwups.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 05, 2022
helinues:

All those listed airlines also have their bad days. Whether by delay or poor customer satisfaction.

Lmao...this one isn't about bad day..... airpeace is a garbage airline and am saying this from experience, you cannot even compare IbomAir to airpeace on any level or even ArikAir. I included Green Africa Airlines just because of it's cheapness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by BeautifulMind2: 7:10pm On May 05, 2022
WesternOligarch:

IbomAir
ArikAir
Green Africa Airlines.
Typical Ibadan man with envious mind, your trash here doesn't change the fact that Airpeace remain number one airline in West Africa, visit Nigeria airports you will understand, his check-in is the busiest before others, You tribes man Green Africa is no where to be found in aviation industry, they're the list, your tribe hardly travel that is why outside Lagos other airports in your region perform poorly, so your useless post here change nothing grin grin
Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by muykem: 7:11pm On May 05, 2022
Oplomo:
yoruba man always happy to attack Igbo interests, when you pay them back in their own coin, they start shouting 'Ibo hate oooo'.

These was what did to Igbo interests and respected public figures like Okonjo, etc. When Igbos woke up and started responding in kind with Kemi adeosun fake Nysc saga, they tagged it 'Ibo hate'.

yoruba will beat you and still be the one to cry, what kind of creatures are these?
Where did you see Yoruba in the write up? Are you normal at all? I am a Yoruba man and I don't fly any other airline apart from Air peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by helinues: 7:14pm On May 05, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Lmao...this one isn't about bad day..... airpeace is a garbage airline and am saying this from experience, you cannot even compare IbomAir to airpeace on any level or even ArikAir. I included Green Africa Airlines just because of it's cheapness.

If air peace is a garbage, what would you call Aero contractor with their long time poor service?

How many times have you flown with air peace to reach that conclusion cos other frequent fliers have different opinions about the airline

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 05, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Typical Ibadan man with envious mind, your trash here doesn't change the fact that Airpeace remain number one airline in West Africa, visit Nigeria airports you will understand, his check-in is the busiest before other, You tribes man Green Africa is no where to be found in aviation industry, they're the list, your tribe hardly travel that is why outside Lagos other airports in your region perform poorly, so your useless post here change nothing grin grin

Lol....bark all you like, Green Africa Airlines is relatively new to the game and I wouldn't endorse or risk my life entering an airline just because it's owned by my tribesman. You guys can hide behind the cry of marginalization to hide and cover your fvckups but even your fvckups is getting global that foreigners are observing.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by BeautifulMind2: 7:19pm On May 05, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Lol....bark all you like, Green Africa Airlines is relatively new to the game and I wouldn't endorse or risk my life entering an airline just because it's owned by my tribesman. You guys can hide behind the cry of marginalization to hide and cover your fvckups but even your fvckups is getting global that foreigners are observing.
Green Africa will endup like First nation airline own by Tinubu, because of low patronage from your region mark my post grin grin they are having issues already with ownership grin grin
Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 05, 2022
helinues:

If air peace is a garbage, what would you call Aero contractor with their long time poor service?

How many times have you flown with air peace to reach that conclusion cos other frequent fliers have different opinions about the airline

Mr man....am not trying to tell you which airline not to fly and I have never flown aerocontractors am only stating my opinion based off my two experiences and the experiences of people I know who have flown airpiss. You can fly any airline that you think is nice. T for Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 05, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Green Africa will endup like First nation airline own by Tinubu, because of low patronage from your region mark my post grin grin they are having issues already with ownership grin grin

It's natural evolution for bad businesses to fail and good businesses to survive, but what's clear it that airpeace is a bad business owned by a fugitive that needs to be extradited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2022
WesternOligarch:

It's natural evolution for bad businesses to fail and good businesses to survive, but what's clear it that airpeace is a bad business owned by a fugitive that needs to be extradited.
He's a fugitive but Tinubu is a saint to you

Broke people sef so grin
Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by BSdetective: 7:25pm On May 05, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Envy mind, Airpeace flying coffin sofar no crash record, the more you guys try to bull him down more grace follow him

Stop crying.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

He's a fugitive but Tinubu is a saint to you

Broke people sef so grin

Create a thread about tinubu and don't derail this thread with your usual stupidity by coming into my mentions, I don't roll with pigs.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by TheSupleemLeada(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2022
Am very sure if this thread was about a Yoruba owned company in some scandal laslasticlala would be quick to push it to front page. Lol, I watch the video, baba talk sey "The owner is a wanted fugitive wanted for fraud in America" nyamiri go talk sey them dey marginalize their incompetent and criminal brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. by valicious1(m): 7:45pm On May 05, 2022
udele1:

I swear you no get sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Ibadan Safe To Live In With My Australian Wife? Which Area Has Steady Power / Need Dubai Visa Info / Who Knows Good Hotels In Isele-ukwu (deltat State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.